Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Showing results 76 to 100 of 224
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Moondeath_2
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Replies:
23
Damon's Zirkhai
Views:
2,402
Posted By
Moondeath_2
It does need a new dash of color..and as far as...
It does need a new dash of color..and as far as dimensionzero goes it's still being worked on right now the scripting language is being designed as well as the client and other developer tools....
Forum:
Tech Support
09-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Replies:
12
Installing/Running Graal on linux
Views:
2,132
Posted By
Moondeath_2
You got any suggestions towards what linux os...
You got any suggestions towards what linux os would be best for nvidia geforce?
Forum:
Tech Support
09-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies:
12
Installing/Running Graal on linux
Views:
2,132
Posted By
Moondeath_2
So there isn't a way to get rid of it so I can...
So there isn't a way to get rid of it so I can play graal without lag? I guess i'll try ubuntu or kubuntu again if there isn't, or I could go back on my other hard disk and play graal on there on...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
09-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Replies:
83
Scripted RC
Views:
15,099
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Nice job. =D
Nice job. =D
Forum:
Tech Support
09-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Replies:
12
Installing/Running Graal on linux
Views:
2,132
Posted By
Moondeath_2
It didn't show in the program menu under games,...
It didn't show in the program menu under games, the installation dind't complete. However when I booted into slax it installed and ran perfectly execpt it said "Direct Rendering is not possible....
Forum:
Tech Support
09-24-2006, 01:56 AM
Replies:
12
Installing/Running Graal on linux
Views:
2,132
Posted By
Moondeath_2
After running through the terminal and it...
After running through the terminal and it downloaded some package it gave me this weird error.
Unable to read from /proc/self/exe. Your operating system might be broken (2)
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies:
49
Shawn64.. and his server?
Views:
6,714
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Well i'm co-manager, I haven't been on because...
Well i'm co-manager, I haven't been on because i've been working on some other stuff and having computer problems. Me and mysticaldragon are tring to fix it up/finish it..^^
I need my rc...
Forum:
Tech Support
09-23-2006, 02:08 AM
Replies:
12
Installing/Running Graal on linux
Views:
2,132
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Installing/Running Graal on linux
I'm booted in kubuntu linux and i'm a bit linux illiterate, is there anyone who can tell me how i'm sopposed to run the actual graal client on here? x_x
Forum:
Tech Support
09-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Replies:
21
Some issues concerning Vista and Graal
Views:
2,883
Posted By
Moondeath_2
My remotecontrol doesn't have any problems...
My remotecontrol doesn't have any problems either... just my client. :redface:
Edit: There is one thing it's been doing, it's been saying "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into...
Forum:
Tech Support
09-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Replies:
6
Application Error
Views:
1,063
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Didn't work for me...but don't think your way...
Didn't work for me...but don't think your way doesn't work, it took me for ever to finally get windows to accept my genuine validation. And yet I still can't use vista aero, so your way not working...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
09-14-2006, 05:17 AM
Replies:
49
Uprising
Views:
5,181
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Hoooooray i'm a freelancer ;o
Hoooooray i'm a freelancer ;o
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-13-2006, 03:11 AM
Replies:
8
Fixing Lag in Windows Vista
Views:
1,280
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Download vista?? :\
Download vista?? :\
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-13-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies:
8
Fixing Lag in Windows Vista
Views:
1,280
Posted By
Moondeath_2
And uhm I guess i'll add the screenies to get...
And uhm I guess i'll add the screenies to get there if you don't quite understand.. even though there is no vista window skin around it... not really any lag ..as far as the access violation I have...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
09-01-2006, 05:10 AM
Replies:
15
Learning GS2 :D
Views:
2,802
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Meow. I feel like teaching and stuff, if anyone...
Meow. I feel like teaching and stuff, if anyone is paying attention to this forum and wishes to aim me for some scripting help. I'll try to be as of best help as possible even considering it's late,...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
08-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Replies:
27
Hey, scripters!
Views:
3,774
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Looks pretty cool, I would check it out my self....
Looks pretty cool, I would check it out my self. But unfourtiantely Vima banned me for being *** or something. Anyway, good job so far.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Replies:
166
New Graal Version 4.1 !
Views:
19,862
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Eh? The emoticon effect is nice but I like the...
Eh? The emoticon effect is nice but I like the old one, and when your dead it doesn't show other peoples emoticons and the ZzzZ emoticon doesn't show correctly either. As far as the flash thing I...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Replies:
166
New Graal Version 4.1 !
Views:
19,862
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Sounds excellent. ;) I really wanna mess with...
Sounds excellent. ;) I really wanna mess with the Graal3D coding but it's not out yet and flash games hmm that gives me a few ideas on something I could do...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-28-2006, 07:31 AM
Replies:
166
New Graal Version 4.1 !
Views:
19,862
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Yeah it's ok, cartoonish but I guess it keeps...
Yeah it's ok, cartoonish but I guess it keeps some life in graal. This is a very good improvment towards graalonline. And I can't wait for Graal3D, however I hope they improved the quality and...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Replies:
7
Help with NPC script needed.
Views:
1,877
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Don't bash on people who are tring to start...
Don't bash on people who are tring to start learning scripting, I used to be a complete noob too. >_>
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Replies:
19
RC Time Stamp in Chat
Views:
1,505
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Tenthed! =o
Tenthed! =o
Forum:
Birthday Forum
07-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Replies:
50
unixmad
Views:
4,634
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Have fun. :cool: Happy b-day.
Have fun. :cool: Happy b-day.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
07-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Replies:
80
Selling over AIM (USDers...)
Views:
5,112
Posted By
Moondeath_2
How on earth do you guys turn this into a flame...
How on earth do you guys turn this into a flame thread, and go way off topic.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Replies:
34
-->Shangri-La Unleashed<--
Views:
4,333
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Wow I guess it's my turn to take over Shangri-La...
Wow I guess it's my turn to take over Shangri-La since Mystical and all the other staff are (!= Active) though I need to gather a load of staff to get things running again and as for new graphics if...
Forum:
Tech Support
07-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Replies:
17
The computer is globally banned
Views:
3,155
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Most tickets do idle globals are inactive alot...
Most tickets do idle globals are inactive alot but uhm. As far as PC id's go I hate it badly even though it's simple to change it I had to because I got ID banned on my own playerworld. Too bad you...
Forum:
Tech Support
07-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Replies:
36
Problems with Graal and AIM triton
Views:
2,593
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Why that url haha it's on aim.com somewhere.
Why that url haha it's on aim.com somewhere.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 224
Page 4 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:27 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.