Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kristi
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
Curiosity...

Am I the only person that avoids using "with" as much as possible?

Whenever I create an object of any sort, I assign it a pointer. If the object is already created, I give it a pointer.

ex:...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 124,442
Posted By Kristi
Um, gs2 code is compiled before it is sent to the...

Um, gs2 code is compiled before it is sent to the client.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I never noticed any type of speed problem with the scripted rc. I just hate having the graal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,371
Posted By Kristi
The part they were upset about NOT the part...

The part they were upset about

NOT the part they were upset about.

Good going. Broken Record: Learn to read
Forum: Code Gallery 08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By Kristi
Because you started it when you put down stan's...

Because you started it when you put down stan's style is why. How soon we forget.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,371
Posted By Kristi
Seeing as you were incapable of reading, I will...

Seeing as you were incapable of reading, I will make the point that they had a reason to complain about:

Stefan wanted to be around during launch, which he would have been if it was approved and...
Forum: Hiring for Valikorlia 08-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 42,372
Posted By Kristi
I actually find Valikoria visually pleasant.

I actually find Valikoria visually pleasant.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,371
Posted By Kristi
That's crazy. Apple has ABSOLUTELY NO track...

That's crazy. Apple has ABSOLUTELY NO track history of messing up on initial launches, ever.
//~sarcasm

You can't tell Cali the truth when it pertains to apple being flawed. He will just ignore...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,904
Posted By Kristi
It would have been easy to remove it, obviously...

It would have been easy to remove it, obviously implying it was intentional.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,541
Posted By Kristi
::headdesk::

::headdesk::
Forum: Future Improvements 08-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
How are those threads even relevant to this one...

How are those threads even relevant to this one at all?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,809
Posted By Kristi
It doesnt seem too hard to script something that...

It doesnt seem too hard to script something that takes the shots and names them properly for a stitch...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
I think maybe 5 a day would prevent spamming. One...

I think maybe 5 a day would prevent spamming. One a day is just stupid...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,771
Posted By Kristi
Go figure, cool I guess I should go update...

Go figure, cool I guess

I should go update the time script to reflect that (then it would work clientside)
Forum: Future Improvements 08-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
One rep a day?

You can only give out one rep a day? That seems lame...
I repped one person, then when I went to rep another, it said I had done too many in the past 24 hours.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,771
Posted By Kristi
only for time and not date, since you don't have...

only for time and not date, since you don't have a reference point of what day that var is counting from

And yes, I bumped this, it seemed like a good point to make
Forum: Future Improvements 08-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,891
Posted By Kristi
This sounds fairly accurate. All images' RGB...

This sounds fairly accurate. All images' RGB default as 1, so the RGB is full out white, even if the image has a multitude of colors. You can't particularly neutralize the color of all pixels to a...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 9,718
Posted By Kristi
You probably absolutely deserved the negative rep

You probably absolutely deserved the negative rep
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,477
Posted By Kristi
What a stud

What a stud
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 50,961
Posted By Kristi
Points: One uploader per server should be...

Points:
One uploader per server should be sufficient.
Scripted warpto's give more control. I do not see a problem with this.
PR in general does not need an RC, unless they need to ban.
Music you...
Forum: Code Gallery 08-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By Kristi
The difference is he actually put out code for...

The difference is he actually put out code for others to look at, and you didn't. Keep your negativity out of the NPC section. His script can assign D to F. It is irrelevant if players want to do it...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,108
Posted By Kristi
We took the GC's out of the admin list for that...

We took the GC's out of the admin list for that reason a while back. Massing off tag should be okay...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 20,440
Posted By Kristi
They are probably saying they don't like the idea...

They are probably saying they don't like the idea because they do not like the idea. Call that a clever leap.

I also think this is a terrible idea (not to mention the threadstarter did so just for...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 16,169
Posted By Kristi
I can model some example equations when I get...

I can model some example equations when I get home from work :)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 16,169
Posted By Kristi
you can use overshoot physics, and can adjust the...

you can use overshoot physics, and can adjust the constant based on how difficult you want it to be.

Basically, the cursor follows the mouse movement on an imaginary spring (like a bungee cord),...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-22-2008, 06:03 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 11,557
Posted By Kristi
It's designed so you can't read the pm's :)

It's designed so you can't read the pm's :)
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.