Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,899
Posted By thesaiyan
Good idea.. *high fives shadowless*

Good idea.. *high fives shadowless*
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,534
Posted By thesaiyan
No. Koifish are the big ornage,white,yellowish...

No. Koifish are the big ornage,white,yellowish fish you see in people's ponds. Basically an over sized goldfish.

The fish you are talking about is the "blowfish" or "pufferfish" I think. If not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2004, 04:38 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,637
Posted By thesaiyan
Whats 'Borering'?

Whats 'Borering'?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-03-2004, 12:45 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,535
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea he sucked, he liked shoes.. ;)

Yea he sucked, he liked shoes.. ;)
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 862
Posted By thesaiyan
haha you're right. ;)

haha you're right. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,387
Posted By thesaiyan
If thats so I'll be selling/trading the coins...

If thats so I'll be selling/trading the coins soon.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,535
Posted By thesaiyan
Bye Syn. *takes a sip* One for me,*pours...

Bye Syn.

*takes a sip* One for me,*pours some out* one for my homies.


Was he banned on the client as well?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,408
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea they take his stapler and we know what...

Yea they take his stapler and we know what happens in the end..


muwhahahaha *cough*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,153
Posted By thesaiyan
Hmm, Lance's post about unixmad reminds me of...

Hmm, Lance's post about unixmad reminds me of something. Perhaps from that book, One flew over the cuckoo's nest. The nurse and her tyrannical grasp over the "little" people. D:

Anyways, Bye...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-31-2004, 07:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,387
Posted By thesaiyan
Event Coins..

I know what they will be used for (event item shop), but does anyone have a clue as to when the shop will be done? Like whats the progress of the shop right now?
I have an event coin and Im just...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2004, 03:08 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,615
Posted By thesaiyan
Please for your sake and everyone else's, shut...

Please for your sake and everyone else's, shut up.
You're being a complete prick to someone trying to explain what the rules are.
I doubt any of the staff will even consider taking the gold time...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2004, 03:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,615
Posted By thesaiyan
No? More like you're cheap and stupid. ...

No? More like you're cheap and stupid.

Graal is in business to make money, not to do things to lose money.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,181
Posted By thesaiyan
No, the weight. Denori (sp?) explained it.

No, the weight. Denori (sp?) explained it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,540
Posted By thesaiyan
You're right. You should talk to Lance or Jagen....

You're right. You should talk to Lance or Jagen. I doubt stefan will have the time to do it.
Forum: GK Bugs 01-25-2004, 02:15 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,731
Posted By thesaiyan
You're probably talking to the wrong ones. I've...

You're probably talking to the wrong ones. I've had problems and have had them fixed/sloved soon after it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 01:58 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,276
Posted By thesaiyan
Still, its not hard to learn the password. People...

Still, its not hard to learn the password. People that think otherwise are just lazy and do not want to take the time to learn it which is a whole 5 minutes maybe. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,276
Posted By thesaiyan
Exactly. If they can remember phone numbers and...

Exactly. If they can remember phone numbers and stuff. Whats so hard about the graal passwords? :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 10:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,978
Posted By thesaiyan
I point fingers because I can and I have seen...

I point fingers because I can and I have seen what he has done. Should I not inform others of what he has done so it can happen to them?

And changing what I said is a little childish, grow up?
Forum: GK Bugs 01-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,731
Posted By thesaiyan
Immature little pricks that think constantly...

Immature little pricks that think constantly annoying people is cool. I do not see how people like that on graal could possibly make it in the real world. They pull that crap and get back handed in 2...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 03:29 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,978
Posted By thesaiyan
Why? That person (Zal) has done idiotic things in...

Why? That person (Zal) has done idiotic things in the past and yet still is given power on Mark's server. Lets see, I would classify that as being dumb.

Doesn't take much time to try and see if...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2004, 02:23 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 14,000
Posted By thesaiyan
So basically you're claiming to be a...

So basically you're claiming to be a hermaphordite?

You can't fool me Emily!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 14,000
Posted By thesaiyan
No, you sir are full of ****. I personally think...

No, you sir are full of ****. I personally think it is Emily trying to cover her own ass by saying its someone totally different.

You can't kid a kidder!!!1@#!$!!1 :rolleyes:
Forum: GK Bugs 01-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,808
Posted By thesaiyan
Umm, it was at the docks going to CP near Hotaru....

Umm, it was at the docks going to CP near Hotaru. He was standing at the end of the docks and a blue fish came near him. He took out his axe and swung 2-3 times and the fish's life went down like it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,978
Posted By thesaiyan
Your own fault for letting a complete idiot have...

Your own fault for letting a complete idiot have any type of control on your server. I would have never let that guy log on to the server with RC ever. I've had past experience with him and he isn't...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-17-2004, 07:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,808
Posted By thesaiyan
I saw someone standing on the shore swinging his...

I saw someone standing on the shore swinging his axe at a fish and killing it. Maybe you can try doing it that way to get that fish?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.