Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 117
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SoSolid66
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-27-2005, 11:46 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By SoSolid66
Keep it on the Classic list, it's not taking up...

Keep it on the Classic list, it's not taking up any space. I'm sure the new Era will be worth the wait when it's finished if the thing's i've heard are anything to go by
Forum: Tech Support 06-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 947
Posted By SoSolid66
I get that sometimes aswell

I get that sometimes aswell
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,004
Posted By SoSolid66
Hm, alright

Hm, alright
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,402
Posted By SoSolid66
Why do I feel drained after reading this thread?

Why do I feel drained after reading this thread?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,395
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs down Later Ben :frown:

Later Ben :frown:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2005, 07:05 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,251
Posted By SoSolid66
Haha. I get ya

Haha. I get ya
Forum: Zone 06-08-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,666
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs up Well said

Well said
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By SoSolid66
Yeah, but that's for 16-18..I was thinking for...

Yeah, but that's for 16-18..I was thinking for people 18+

I heard it's for all ages over atlantic
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By SoSolid66
$6.80 an hour in minimum wage in America? Man...

$6.80 an hour in minimum wage in America? Man that sucks, how could anyone live off that
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Replies: 4
Hi.
Views: 813
Posted By SoSolid66
Hi, nice to meet you. Are you new here?

Hi, nice to meet you. Are you new here?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,801
Posted By SoSolid66
That sounds better

That sounds better
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Replies: 43
>=(
Views: 4,340
Posted By SoSolid66
Oh! Is that what he meant? You can do that...

Oh! Is that what he meant?

You can do that in v4, I've had people from other servers that are using v4 PM me aswell
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Replies: 43
>=(
Views: 4,340
Posted By SoSolid66
...Sssh!

...Sssh!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,095
Posted By SoSolid66
I can't stand that guy, or the show

I can't stand that guy, or the show
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,033
Posted By SoSolid66
Lovin' the fish one Text is in an annoying...

Lovin' the fish one

Text is in an annoying place though, looks messy under my icons
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 12,382
Posted By SoSolid66
Did you change the way your char looked? or did...

Did you change the way your char looked? or did you keep the standard head0/body config?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 12,382
Posted By SoSolid66
I didn't say they cared, infact..I didn't even...

I didn't say they cared, infact..I didn't even mention Stefan or Unix

Insecurities? Oh please, you silly fairy. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 12,382
Posted By SoSolid66
Yep, anything wrong with that?

Yep, anything wrong with that?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 12,382
Posted By SoSolid66
Ew, Hell no

Ew, Hell no
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 05-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,707
Posted By SoSolid66
Yeah that happens to me aswell

Yeah that happens to me aswell
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-26-2005, 12:52 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,640
Posted By SoSolid66
Nemesis = Infamous? :( Pssh! <3 For Nem.

Nemesis = Infamous? :( Pssh! <3 For Nem.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Replies: 161
Views: 14,435
Posted By SoSolid66
GC's hosting more often would be a nice...

GC's hosting more often would be a nice improvement
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,066
Posted By SoSolid66
Lightbulb Amen.

Amen.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,066
Posted By SoSolid66
He was right though, plus..some people grow up,...

He was right though, plus..some people grow up, or out of doing certain things
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2005, 01:48 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: Graal..
Views: 3,712
Posted By SoSolid66
Sad to say, but the best times I had on Graal was...

Sad to say, but the best times I had on Graal was Val 2002-2003, with Shaded Legend dead and Era ruined by the lamers..there's only Classic worth going on
Showing results 76 to 100 of 117

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.