Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: scooter123
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,117
Posted By scooter123
My ideal server is a RPG Server can't go into...

My ideal server is a RPG Server can't go into details :(
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,230
Posted By scooter123
I like your style of graphics, that nice,...

I like your style of graphics, that nice, friendly look to it. Keep em coming :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Replies: 208
Views: 59,726
Posted By scooter123
What a shame. Everyone always disappoints me, oh...

What a shame. Everyone always disappoints me, oh well. I got my hopes up for nothing.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-23-2010, 02:37 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,137
Posted By scooter123
Ok bye Krimson. I really liked PKing with you on...

Ok bye Krimson. I really liked PKing with you on Era, it was a lot of fun. I wish you luck
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-23-2010, 02:36 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,153
Posted By scooter123
I was giving him ideas on Bravo Online and then...

I was giving him ideas on Bravo Online and then he just left and made it staff only :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-23-2010, 02:31 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,003
Posted By scooter123
The problem with those party houses to raid on...

The problem with those party houses to raid on Era is that they are all around the map and aren't major properties. If the raiding houses were closer to the "unstick me" area where everyone usually...
Forum: Zone 10-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 19,563
Posted By scooter123
You can't do anything about Zone you are just...

You can't do anything about Zone you are just complaining and creating more problems.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,685
Posted By scooter123
Renaming nothing would be good at all :(

Renaming nothing would be good at all :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,869
Posted By scooter123
Gratz

Gratz
Forum: Zone 10-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,357
Posted By scooter123
I beat Tench on Zone, I think StormYs is the best...

I beat Tench on Zone, I think StormYs is the best when he pays his visits.
Forum: Zone 10-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,357
Posted By scooter123
He speaks the truth.

He speaks the truth.
Forum: Zone 10-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,357
Posted By scooter123
Biggie Smalls never was the best nor will he ever...

Biggie Smalls never was the best nor will he ever be
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Replies: 269
Views: 41,612
Posted By scooter123
I will

I will
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 9,174
Posted By scooter123
It's okay :)

It's okay :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,932
Posted By scooter123
You're a GP how could you possibly be making...

You're a GP how could you possibly be making anything for Graal iPhone? They just hire random kids these days don't they.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,734
Posted By scooter123
Just put up a lot of decorations. Get someone to...

Just put up a lot of decorations. Get someone to GFX pumpkins, those big air things you can blow up with air? Like a black cat roaming the gmap and stuff or just a big one sitting somewhere. Put...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,476
Posted By scooter123
Yeah, I would kind of like to see some certain...

Yeah, I would kind of like to see some certain things/NPCs or w/e roaming around the gmap in certain areas and stuff. Maybe some swat guys that roam around the unstick me area? I wanna go see the...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,855
Posted By scooter123
Sounds good, can't wait :)

Sounds good, can't wait :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-10-2010, 03:27 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,734
Posted By scooter123
Make it red with some bones and skulls in the sea...

Make it red with some bones and skulls in the sea you can find that you can collect and give in to the Reaper for some EC or something.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,855
Posted By scooter123
Any estimation of a date you can release to the...

Any estimation of a date you can release to the public about when game play may be released?
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,488
Posted By scooter123
Zone has a pumpkin launcher basically, but I...

Zone has a pumpkin launcher basically, but I still think Era should have one.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,855
Posted By scooter123
I really like it, I'm gonna check it out.

I really like it, I'm gonna check it out.
Forum: Zone 10-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,357
Posted By scooter123
It's not impossible and statistics on this game...

It's not impossible and statistics on this game don't prove anything. Donark is like top #1 with aprippers but he sucks. The statistics on this game just show who uses the weapons more.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,704
Posted By scooter123
I don't like it Xd

I don't like it Xd
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Replies: 208
Views: 59,726
Posted By scooter123
He isn't.

He isn't.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.