Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: napo_p2p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 17,933
Posted By napo_p2p
I first caught wind of Graal in 2001, but never...

I first caught wind of Graal in 2001, but never really took interest until I found out about GS1 and started to learn how to script in 2002/2003.
Forum: Zone 06-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By napo_p2p
What exactly is the person saying in the "stay"...

What exactly is the person saying in the "stay" audio command?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,834
Posted By napo_p2p
I like the idea a lot. I might actually...

I like the idea a lot. I might actually implement it, since events are my favorite thing to script.

I do have a question, though. What would the players do to repair the gates?
Forum: Questions about V6 05-28-2009, 04:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 12,883
Posted By napo_p2p
I also just installed SP2, but Graal is working...

I also just installed SP2, but Graal is working fine for me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2009, 02:11 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,864
Posted By napo_p2p
"Notorious or Noctorius" :confused:...

"Notorious or Noctorius"

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Forum: Future Improvements 05-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,136
Posted By napo_p2p
Could use: player.x -...

Could use:
player.x - 64*getmapx(player.level.name); //Local x
player.y - 64*getmapy(player.level.name); //Local y
Forum: Your opinion 05-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 90,149
Posted By napo_p2p
Wayyyy more than that.

Wayyyy more than that.
Forum: Guild Life 05-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,110
Posted By napo_p2p
Forgot fake guild. Dr. Acula ~1st Boss~...

Forgot fake guild.

Dr. Acula ~1st Boss~ {Infested Practitioners}
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 10,465
Posted By napo_p2p
Yup. If you don't destroy() it serverside, then...

Yup. If you don't destroy() it serverside, then it won't get removed from the level.
Forum: Bug Report 05-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,765
Posted By napo_p2p
This used to happen on my old laptop when I...

This used to happen on my old laptop when I closed the screen and reopened it. Never thought anything of it, though.
Forum: Server Maintenance 05-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 9,355
Posted By napo_p2p
UN and Era got moved yesterday. Maybe they're...

UN and Era got moved yesterday. Maybe they're moving the rest?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2009, 04:44 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 10,465
Posted By napo_p2p
Probably just left out a countdown (this.chat =...

Probably just left out a countdown (this.chat = temp.i)
Forum: Code Gallery 05-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,469
Posted By napo_p2p
Same here. Great stuff :).

Same here.

Great stuff :).
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,450
Posted By napo_p2p
Nice idea, never thought of it.

Nice idea, never thought of it.
Forum: Unholy Nation News 05-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By napo_p2p
I had a similar idea, but instead the top n...

I had a similar idea, but instead the top n sparrers are selected each month as the month's champions. Then (based on the availability of the champions), a schedule is determined, and each champion...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,158
Posted By napo_p2p
That isn't a bad idea at all. I'll probably end...

That isn't a bad idea at all. I'll probably end up doing the same thing :p.
Forum: Bug Report 05-16-2009, 05:11 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 11,860
Posted By napo_p2p
It's consistently about 50ms apart for an empty...

It's consistently about 50ms apart for an empty timeout loop.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,062
Posted By napo_p2p
Options: cachetype(0,1,2) + blockcheck(4) +...

Options: cachetype(0,1,2) + blockcheck(4) + eventwhendone(8) + applydir(16)



I'll add something about it to the wiki when I get the chance.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2009, 03:20 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 6,174
Posted By napo_p2p
Nice :). Have a great time.

Nice :). Have a great time.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,169
Posted By napo_p2p
Do you have the id set as the primary key?

Do you have the id set as the primary key?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2009, 12:14 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,632
Posted By napo_p2p
For MySQL, yes. With SQLite (default database...

For MySQL, yes. With SQLite (default database for Graal servers), you can only rename or add columns when altering tables. Dropping columns is not directly supported.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,632
Posted By napo_p2p
For tables, you can just do: DROP TABLE...

For tables, you can just do:
DROP TABLE table_name

Columns are a bit more tricky, because it turns out that SQLite has limited support for altering columns... you can check out:...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,946
Posted By napo_p2p
Yes, please. Also, is it just me, or is the...

Yes, please.

Also, is it just me, or is the time for the forums off too?
Forum: Level Design 05-08-2009, 05:36 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,424
Posted By napo_p2p
Quick! The pizza is about to fall off the...

Quick! The pizza is about to fall off the counter.

Great level, btw :p.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,179
Posted By napo_p2p
I did these a long time ago and decided that I...

I did these a long time ago and decided that I would never touch a painting program again.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.