Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,896
Posted By DustyPorViva
I see Era staff are still using staff blocks as...

I see Era staff are still using staff blocks as bulletin boards.

http://dustyshouri.dreamhosters.com/noobs/images/noobsig_26.png
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,896
Posted By DustyPorViva
Glad those stairs got removed, they didn't make...

Glad those stairs got removed, they didn't make any damn sense lol.
Forum: Bug Report 05-21-2013, 11:45 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 14,404
Posted By DustyPorViva
And going to assume it's pointless since Graal...

And going to assume it's pointless since Graal only renders 3072 pixels.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2013, 08:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,052
Posted By DustyPorViva
Which isn't even needed because...

Which isn't even needed because onRemotePlayerChats() is called when the player is loaded into render view as well.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,052
Posted By DustyPorViva
Then you'd only need to loop through players when...

Then you'd only need to loop through players when the option is changed. Or just ignore this little quirk as players won't be changing the option that often.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,052
Posted By DustyPorViva
Clientside and onRemotePlayerChats()?

Clientside and onRemotePlayerChats()?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,041
Posted By DustyPorViva
I don't think I'd really ever do that. People...

I don't think I'd really ever do that. People should have control over their colors, and this tool isn't mean to give you control so much as just quickly save images. Palette reduction should be a...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-11-2013, 05:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,041
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ya I figured that would be a problem for Mac(and...

Ya I figured that would be a problem for Mac(and Linux) but I just figured that it would default to whatever folder it would otherwise. I guess it'd be better to only specify a default route if...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,041
Posted By DustyPorViva
Thanks :) Also I'm looking for Mac users who...

Thanks :)

Also I'm looking for Mac users who can test it out and possibly help me debug some bugs that someone else brought to my attention(but hasn't responded).
Forum: Graphic Design 05-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,041
Posted By DustyPorViva
[Tool] Graal Image Helper

So I decided to go ahead and make a tool that should hopefully fill most of your Graal imaging needs.

This tool is meant to be a quick, easy and hassle-free method of saving your typical image...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 17,820
Posted By DustyPorViva
Well it was released actually, in the movement...

Well it was released actually, in the movement script of the server dump I posted here: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134259069&highlight=excited

function...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By DustyPorViva
Well for one it saves as gif(it's preferred to...

Well for one it saves as gif(it's preferred to use png if you're not animating), but I think it may also adapt to web palette.

It'd be really cool to see a program(or website) made that's quick...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,654
Posted By DustyPorViva
Where are you getting this CPU usage from? Looks...

Where are you getting this CPU usage from? Looks like it's from your PC, in which it doesn't reflect the server at all? I'm confused.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,654
Posted By DustyPorViva
It'd be useful to post the /stats.

It'd be useful to post the /stats.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2013, 02:48 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,388
Posted By DustyPorViva
The problem is what compels an UC to move to the...

The problem is what compels an UC to move to the hosted/classic tab when they do have completed content?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-23-2013, 01:06 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,570
Posted By DustyPorViva
Actually last I remember manipulating...

Actually last I remember manipulating tilelayer[x] on gmaps was a bit wonky.

You might have to do something like

player.gmap.tilelayers[0].alpha = .9;
player.level.tilelayers[0].alpha = .9;
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,570
Posted By DustyPorViva
Then what Crow said is the only option. You just...

Then what Crow said is the only option. You just need to tweak the value to determine the strength of it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,570
Posted By DustyPorViva
You can just create a gani that creates a trail...

You can just create a gani that creates a trail effect of the player and set it to an attr.

I think I actually have mine from Testbed. Basically you run a loop(however long you want the trail to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,111
Posted By DustyPorViva
Actually I'm pretty sure Space Invaders is public...

Actually I'm pretty sure Space Invaders is public domain(or fair use... something like that) now, or at least... I see the alien invader plastered all over TV shows and such.
Forum: Announcements 04-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,227
Posted By DustyPorViva
And >8bit pngs?

And >8bit pngs?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,877
Posted By DustyPorViva
He means people who can actually pull together a...

He means people who can actually pull together a development team that can actually accomplish all these extravagant design goals and such people conjure up for servers. They want totally new(and...
Forum: Announcements 04-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,227
Posted By DustyPorViva
Just being able to do clientside would be good...

Just being able to do clientside would be good enough, in my opinion.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2013, 05:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 850
Posted By DustyPorViva
Happy Birthday! ...... get your ass back on IRC...

Happy Birthday! ...... get your ass back on IRC >: O
Forum: Announcements 04-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,227
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ditto, but I felt biased saying that since I only...

Ditto, but I felt biased saying that since I only know Java.
Forum: Announcements 04-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,227
Posted By DustyPorViva
Is this really the best time to do this?...

Is this really the best time to do this? Development on Graal is dwindling; there's hardly any scripters left. Do you really want to potentially isolate the few scripters left? GS2 was never...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.