Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: GK Bugs 07-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,325
Posted By MasterNuke
I stopped caring.

I stopped caring.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,484
Posted By MasterNuke
...

...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,370
Posted By MasterNuke
I'm going to be honest. The story went downhill...

I'm going to be honest. The story went downhill after the first paragraph.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-01-2007, 05:48 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,158
Posted By MasterNuke
Timing... it's all about timing.

Timing... it's all about timing.
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
Posted By MasterNuke
l8er man

l8er man
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,561
Posted By MasterNuke
Well... it works in DMC3...

Well... it works in DMC3...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,561
Posted By MasterNuke
L2bow kthxbye

L2bow kthxbye
Forum: GK Bugs 06-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,816
Posted By MasterNuke
Try reading my posts more carefully. I said...

Try reading my posts more carefully. I said reset after stuff gets done... which at this rate, will probably be never.

Anyway... the lag for about 30 minutes yesterday afternoon was my fault. I...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,816
Posted By MasterNuke
I don't spam pets. I spam bullet walls.

I don't spam pets. I spam bullet walls.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 12,031
Posted By MasterNuke
Bye.

Bye.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,158
Posted By MasterNuke
This thread fails since no one else has posted a...

This thread fails since no one else has posted a screenie. :/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,484
Posted By MasterNuke
Meh. I figured if I QQ enough, something might...

Meh. I figured if I QQ enough, something might happen.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,484
Posted By MasterNuke
GK Fails

Yeah. I believe at this point, GK is doomed to crash and burn as a terrible server.

-System is bad. Everything is so imbalanced. A lot of things are buggy. No scripters? It's been like 5...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,093
Posted By MasterNuke
So is this going to happen? I'd rather see Magic...

So is this going to happen? I'd rather see Magic be moderately underpowered than ridiculously overpowered in arena zones.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,158
Posted By MasterNuke
In Bomboria Trade today...

Screenshots of stuff that happens in Bomboria Trade. I'll start.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,889
Posted By MasterNuke
Six/seven years of gold.

Six/seven years of gold.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,093
Posted By MasterNuke
The way it works right now is that magic works on...

The way it works right now is that magic works on the same formula for physical damage for each hit. So multiple hit spells like icestorm will tear people up. All spells with an attacktype do this....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,093
Posted By MasterNuke
Mitigating Magic in Arenas with Resists

Yeah. Magic is overpowered in arena zones. I think it should go back to using magic levels and resists in arenas.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,938
Posted By MasterNuke
MarkB and anU are the same person...

MarkB and anU are the same person...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,029
Posted By MasterNuke
Debug this.

Debug this.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,029
Posted By MasterNuke
Aww. I wanted a few more WTF posts before...

Aww. I wanted a few more WTF posts before getting a real answer.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,029
Posted By MasterNuke
Platinum Value Limit?

So... is there some sort of variable limit? (See pictures)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-01-2007, 07:07 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,902
Posted By MasterNuke
Then what would make people use a Pirate Bow over...

Then what would make people use a Pirate Bow over an Ebony Bow?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,994
Posted By MasterNuke
Stacked Chaos Pools.

Stacked Chaos Pools.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,720
Posted By MasterNuke
Eh. Bad idea. Unless you have someone actively...

Eh. Bad idea. Unless you have someone actively and manually doing the lists, you're just opening another possible security hole. I've seen it happen on other games.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.