Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow5596321
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,387
Posted By Shadow5596321
Really? Really? REALLY?

Really? Really? REALLY?
Forum: Zone 08-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,826
Posted By Shadow5596321
If we got one scripter that actually knows what...

If we got one scripter that actually knows what they're doing with no restrictions like there is now besides the gelat shop that needs to be fixed, iZone could be good.



-Edit- Does anyone else...
Forum: Zone 08-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,826
Posted By Shadow5596321
It's been player ran since I think when SN held...

It's been player ran since I think when SN held control, they were able to provide updates without Stefan's permission and such, only thing they needed permission from him was if it was taking...
Forum: Zone 08-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,826
Posted By Shadow5596321
pez307 is the manager, and Stefan isn't going to...

pez307 is the manager, and Stefan isn't going to do anything but say "He's trying his best" speech and won't do anything about it.

Which is dumb.
Forum: Bug Report 08-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By Shadow5596321
I'm assuming a castle..... made of bread.

I'm assuming a castle..... made of bread.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,141
Posted By Shadow5596321
lol hi sparke

lol hi sparke
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
Sure the forums can be about opinions, but when...

Sure the forums can be about opinions, but when they're from you it becomes stupid.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,398
Posted By Shadow5596321
Jesus, I didn't know I would be forced to choose...

Jesus, I didn't know I would be forced to choose between Facebook and Google+. I always thought I can use both!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
Keep that irony up son. From what I'm seeing...

Keep that irony up son.

From what I'm seeing you're crying because guns that cost 200k are on par with guns that are 40k.

Guns shouldn't be THAT much different, all because you have the cash...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
Irony sucks huh. Overall, rich people QQ...

Irony sucks huh.

Overall, rich people QQ cause they can't go around acting hard cause they have to actually learn how to do something, right?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
Seriously, if it was one of your butt buddies...

Seriously, if it was one of your butt buddies that did the nerf, you wouldn't be *****ing.

stop hating cause someone did something right and it wasn't you again.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
Lol I'm so glad you left Zone. :D

Lol I'm so glad you left Zone. :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
sup bro can i jump in and ignore everythign 2?

sup bro can i jump in and ignore everythign 2?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 35,573
Posted By Shadow5596321
you're not leaving mr. i rage quit over eta

you're not leaving mr. i rage quit over eta
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 35,573
Posted By Shadow5596321
It'll be shorter if you make a list of people who...

It'll be shorter if you make a list of people who don't hate you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,142
Posted By Shadow5596321
If Zone can copy looks, create weapons that are...

If Zone can copy looks, create weapons that are exact copies/names from other games for money then you can create Dragonball servers.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,475
Posted By Shadow5596321
I remember when you were told to stop posing, you...

I remember when you were told to stop posing, you never did.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,125
Posted By Shadow5596321
only get 90-110ms

only get 90-110ms
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,116
Posted By Shadow5596321
Zone's mangement at work.

Zone's mangement at work.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 16,247
Posted By Shadow5596321
How is that even possible?

How is that even possible?
Forum: Hiring for Era 07-25-2011, 01:17 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 81,361
Posted By Shadow5596321
Bell is secretly an agent for a government and...

Bell is secretly an agent for a government and his cover is a global for a european company as a girl. I only found this out after years of investigation and will be shot for making this knowledge...
Forum: Hiring for Era 07-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 81,361
Posted By Shadow5596321
Girls do not exist on these here internets.

Girls do not exist on these here internets.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2011, 04:48 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,893
Posted By Shadow5596321
iZone is iDevice, Facebook, and PC cilent as one.

iZone is iDevice, Facebook, and PC cilent as one.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2011, 04:09 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,893
Posted By Shadow5596321
Until iZone comes out.

Until iZone comes out.
Forum: Zone 07-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,361
Posted By Shadow5596321
Classic doesn't mean anything if players get...

Classic doesn't mean anything if players get bored and forcing them to play with the idea of "If they are moving/talking on the dropship, they will be ported into the game" is pretty dumb and lazy.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.