Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 108
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Johnny_5
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2003, 05:42 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,025
Posted By Johnny_5
It isnt edited through RC. Its edited through a...

It isnt edited through RC. Its edited through a script, specificly server-side scripts. Using the command "playerkills=1337" their kills would equal 1337.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,333
Posted By Johnny_5
What operating system are you using ? And also...

What operating system are you using ? And also what is the video card that you have ?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,832
Posted By Johnny_5
I think bravo should be taken down. This world...

I think bravo should be taken down. This world isn't bravo, nor was passed by the PWA. How many times will bravo be allowed to change in to a diffrent world without consent of the PWA ? I really...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2003, 09:12 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,651
Posted By Johnny_5
It stated somewhere in the thread, the private...

It stated somewhere in the thread, the private servers will only be playable by gold and VIP members. Unix also said somewhere in there, that the PWA will move worlds in and out based on quality of...
Forum: Level Design 06-19-2003, 07:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,044
Posted By Johnny_5
The level is kind of dull. Don't really like the...

The level is kind of dull. Don't really like the grass details. 5/10
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,375
Posted By Johnny_5
It doesn't matter. He was exculded from the...

It doesn't matter. He was exculded from the community for a reason. Lets say a man commits a crime and is conivicted then escapes from pirsion, changes his and name and moves to a diffrent town and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2003, 02:02 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,382
Posted By Johnny_5
Will this include the creation of new guilds as...

Will this include the creation of new guilds as well ?
Forum: Future Improvements 06-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 833
Posted By Johnny_5
As of right now there is no RC for linux. I think...

As of right now there is no RC for linux. I think stefan said there will be one eventually for linux. You could also try to use Wine or WineX to emulate RC on linux.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2003, 07:34 PM
Replies: 190
Views: 23,462
Posted By Johnny_5
Theres already about 25 servers up (including the...

Theres already about 25 servers up (including the UC ones), so why would people want to buy these servers when its going to be close to impossible to get the top 7 spots. It makes no sence paying for...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 10,554
Posted By Johnny_5
I played it before that when he was GM of it.

I played it before that when he was GM of it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2003, 04:38 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,651
Posted By Johnny_5
I cant really consider it till I see some actual...

I cant really consider it till I see some actual price figures and service packages. Once those come out i would check them and I might consider paying.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2003, 04:33 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 10,554
Posted By Johnny_5
I would have to say Lost World, one of the first...

I would have to say Lost World, one of the first places i played when PWs came out. Old Old Enigma Graal was also fun.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,040
Posted By Johnny_5
Wel i'm assuming its the same exact thing as the...

Wel i'm assuming its the same exact thing as the linux version except compiled for windows so it probably has the same bugs with the nick and etc. Most of the problems are listed in this thread:...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,040
Posted By Johnny_5
I have XP , and it runs great :D

I have XP , and it runs great :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-30-2003, 02:15 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 14,077
Posted By Johnny_5
I dont do that. I just type "graal" in to...

I dont do that. I just type "graal" in to terminal.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-29-2003, 08:15 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,171
Posted By Johnny_5
I dont think it would be such a great idea for...

I dont think it would be such a great idea for regular players to edit NPCs. They could upload anything they wanted then and cause havok(sp?) on a server.
Forum: Tech Support 05-29-2003, 06:31 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,667
Posted By Johnny_5
I do say that x_x thats the error that comes up...

I do say that x_x thats the error that comes up when i type it.
Forum: Tech Support 05-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,667
Posted By Johnny_5
Post Version 3.0 problem

I installed graal, and the install worked. But when i try to run graal i get an error: /usr/bin/graal: line 5: 3281 Segmentation fault ./graalexe
Any Reason why ?
I'm running Redhat 9 and i have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-27-2003, 03:15 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 14,077
Posted By Johnny_5
When ever i try to start 3.0 on linux i get this...

When ever i try to start 3.0 on linux i get this :
/usr/bin/graal: line 5: 3281 Segmentation fault ./graalexe
Any reason why and how i can fix ?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2003, 08:47 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,565
Posted By Johnny_5
cya :(

cya :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2003, 07:44 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,894
Posted By Johnny_5
I go on the server and see there is more then one...

I go on the server and see there is more then one manager. A server should only have one real manager and an asst. From what I saw there are 3 managers, maybe more who knows.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,532
Posted By Johnny_5
Well, thats all it says. When i start graal i get...

Well, thats all it says. When i start graal i get that. I have a nvidia geforce2 video card.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-21-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,532
Posted By Johnny_5
When ever i try to start 3.0 , i get segmentation...

When ever i try to start 3.0 , i get segmentation fault at line 5 x-x.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-19-2003, 05:49 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 14,077
Posted By Johnny_5
I also have opengl installed and it seems to go...

I also have opengl installed and it seems to go rather slow. i also get an error that i am missing a X library file. it says this "Xlib: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0"." .
Does...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2003, 07:19 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 13,220
Posted By Johnny_5
Yea , why dont they just hand them the source...

Yea , why dont they just hand them the source code. :rolleyes:
Showing results 76 to 100 of 108

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.