Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 79 of 79
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Alpho
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
What about from this example: ...

What about from this example:

this.acc_Graal756204 = 4;


How would I check if someones account is after this.acc_ and if true, set something in their attrs to 4?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
variables and tokenize

Hello, I have been tooling around with this for quite a while now, and I can't quite put my finger on how to do this correctly. I have a series of variables that look a little something like this:
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,668
Posted By Alpho
If you press the key 'S', then the Attack...

If you press the key 'S', then the Attack function is triggered. There is no timeout used here. I am just using replaceani, then a sleep which would generally be as long as the attack gani is, then...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,668
Posted By Alpho
We replaced the gani under the Attack function,...

We replaced the gani under the Attack function, which supprisingly resulted in the gani being replaced at all times.. That's kinda an issue, but here's what we have:


function attack() {
...
Showing results 76 to 79 of 79

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.