Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 402
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nabru
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,210
Posted By Nabru
Happy birthday Vincent Atari :D

Happy birthday Vincent Atari :D
Forum: Future Improvements 07-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,587
Posted By Nabru
I think someone should make a third-party RC,...

I think someone should make a third-party RC, Gani, and Level Editor.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,875
Posted By Nabru
1: Personal project for something to occupy...

1: Personal project for something to occupy myself with during down time.
2: The past couple weeks.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-03-2009, 04:14 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,587
Posted By Nabru
Small update to RC

I think all "Weapon/GUI-script" Updates should be localized, much like the /help function. On servers like Testbed it can become very difficult to see your scripts output amongst all the other...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Nabru
Who are you? You obviously aren't very familiar...

Who are you? You obviously aren't very familiar with me.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Nabru
Text

Text
Forum: Tech Support 07-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,039
Posted By Nabru
RC Lag

Hi..

I just recently reinstalled all the graal development tools, the main one of course being RC.

I've never experienced this issue before, but two processes are running, and I noticed that if...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 24,794
Posted By Nabru
No surprise at all. Storm was cancer to classic,...

No surprise at all. Storm was cancer to classic, and with the move to UC, we can declare it DOA (Dead on Administration).
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-02-2009, 02:41 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,375
Posted By Nabru
Robin :D

Robin :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-02-2009, 01:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,375
Posted By Nabru
Probably, but before I left our best friends were...

Probably, but before I left our best friends were pretty throughly annoyed with me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,375
Posted By Nabru
I blame Inverness!

I'm back to make your lives hell.... For as long as it's fun anyways :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,396
Posted By Nabru
I logged in this forum just to say Goodbye to you...

I logged in this forum just to say Goodbye to you MD, we had some fun times together.

Good luck in whatever you go on to do.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 990
Posted By Nabru
happy birthday pkt.

happy birthday pkt.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Replies: 204
Views: 18,769
Posted By Nabru
I'm well aware of that, I was here for it. ...

I'm well aware of that, I was here for it.

The doesn't change the fact it's about time for the people with brains to move on from this hellhole of flamboyantly annoying moderators.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Replies: 204
Views: 18,769
Posted By Nabru
Let us do that then. Everybody who disagrees...

Let us do that then. Everybody who disagrees with the way the forums are currently being moderated let's all just leave. Once the forums have 4 kiss-ass posters left, things will change.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Replies: 204
Views: 18,769
Posted By Nabru
Noted and immediately tossed into the nearest...

Noted and immediately tossed into the nearest incinerator, be more truthful.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-07-2009, 04:19 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 8,672
Posted By Nabru
I miss SL, I also miss Old Classic and Maloria.

I miss SL, I also miss Old Classic and Maloria.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-07-2009, 04:09 AM
Replies: 204
Views: 18,769
Posted By Nabru
English takes 999999999 Fail damage. English...

English takes 999999999 Fail damage. English dies.

------

I support this idea.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-06-2009, 01:54 AM
Replies: 204
Views: 18,769
Posted By Nabru
Awesome, Cool, Popular person would support rule...

Awesome, Cool, Popular person would support rule changes to things that are simply unreasonable.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,028
Posted By Nabru
It has, actually. You choose to ignore it. You...

It has, actually. You choose to ignore it. You ignore everybody you don't like, simple as that. You clam to be a responsible adult but you act more childish than the lot of us. Honestly, both You...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,028
Posted By Nabru
Sam has broken the forum rules, been rude and...

Sam has broken the forum rules, been rude and vulgar with me in PMs on several occasions. In my honest opinion he should be removed from power for breaking the rules he blindly enforces.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,028
Posted By Nabru
Stop being so defensive, it's not like he called...

Stop being so defensive, it's not like he called you out like some of the other forums members would. He simply stated posts disappear sometimes and it confuses the users. It's nice to hear you...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,989
Posted By Nabru
Hope you get better bud. <3

Hope you get better bud. <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-28-2009, 03:45 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,944
Posted By Nabru
Osrs is back! <333 I miss you, Tornado, and...

Osrs is back! <333 I miss you, Tornado, and Gaia.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,415
Posted By Nabru
Lyndzey (26)

Happy birthday Lyndzey! <3
Showing results 76 to 100 of 402

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.