Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CyberX
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2003, 01:19 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,127
Posted By CyberX
Happy new year for everyone!!! :D

Happy new year for everyone!!! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2002, 02:53 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,546
Posted By CyberX
Maybe he was asked to make this thread by the...

Maybe he was asked to make this thread by the Manager or so... (Not saying that he was)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2002, 02:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,650
Posted By CyberX
Try Maloria, it has Nations which you can choose...

Try Maloria, it has Nations which you can choose and be part of its army (yes, they have wars between Nations) and lots of events... (To be exact: 30+ events)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2002, 05:35 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,964
Posted By CyberX
It's not a good idea, since ANYONE can rent a...

It's not a good idea, since ANYONE can rent a server to destroy it, or to make a bad reputation to Graal, and that would take Graal down hill...
I don't agree with this PlayerWorld Renting idea......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2002, 03:37 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,508
Posted By CyberX
Once again, sorry, but I don't believe Mithica...

Once again, sorry, but I don't believe Mithica will be up again...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2002, 03:31 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,667
Posted By CyberX
Sorry but I don't think Mithica will be up...

Sorry but I don't think Mithica will be up again...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,284
Posted By CyberX
That was probably in the first weeks of Maloria,...

That was probably in the first weeks of Maloria, since no one has ban rights there but myself and the Co-Manager... And I'm sure we didn't do this...

Tell me the accounts and I will unban them...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2002, 03:28 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,332
Posted By CyberX
Very good Loriel, I liked it ;)

Very good Loriel, I liked it ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2002, 08:29 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,611
Posted By CyberX
*Feels non loved*... :(

*Feels non loved*... :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2002, 03:26 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,284
Posted By CyberX
I would say Malo.... hehe, it's my server... :D ...

I would say Malo.... hehe, it's my server... :D

Well, since I can't say Maloria because it's my server I would say N-Pulse... I know that they don't update the levels for a long time, but they...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-16-2002, 09:05 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,419
Posted By CyberX
I don't know if it was solved already but...

I don't know if it was solved already but Renegade is a name of a version of a game...
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-10-2002, 01:07 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,279
Posted By CyberX
You guys forgot to add, the Manager of the year :D

You guys forgot to add, the Manager of the year :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2002, 08:58 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 10,020
Posted By CyberX
Sure, that's easy. I don't need to go on AIM,...

Sure, that's easy.
I don't need to go on AIM, just go on Maloria, and I will show you everything. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-09-2002, 02:58 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,247
Posted By CyberX
Past: --Dino Valley-- LAT LAT Captain ...

Past:

--Dino Valley--
LAT
LAT Captain
Asst. Admin
Admin
Manager

--XOne--
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2002, 02:40 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 10,020
Posted By CyberX
I'm in the team now tough :D

I'm in the team now tough :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2002, 02:39 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,503
Posted By CyberX
Re: Auroria back online?

www.auroriaonline.com
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-30-2002, 11:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,811
Posted By CyberX
I can help you, Brad, with levels and scripts... ...

I can help you, Brad, with levels and scripts...
AIM: MSCyberX
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-30-2002, 12:26 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,054
Posted By CyberX
Bye screenie.. :(

Bye screenie.. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By CyberX
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

I will do what's correct about HomieG... Do not worry...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2002, 06:46 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By CyberX
Re: Re: Re: Re: Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

No it's not man...
I know that who did it is completely wrong and if you, Glory, tell me who did it, the person will probably get fired...
We are always checking if we are following the correct...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 742
Posted By CyberX
Maloria just got down... :(

Maloria just got down... :(
Forum: Level Design 11-15-2002, 05:50 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
Yes you did send me the level, you did it through...

Yes you did send me the level, you did it through email.. I can resend the same email you sent me if you want...

But anyway it's already settled..
Forum: Level Design 11-14-2002, 04:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
1) Yes I did make all of that alone, ask Stefan...

1) Yes I did make all of that alone, ask Stefan yourself.
2) Because someone sent me, I don't remember who. I think it was Paradox.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-14-2002, 04:49 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,802
Posted By CyberX
Falados is good but I dont think he's better than...

Falados is good but I dont think he's better than Kaimetsu..
You should list the 3 top MULTIUTILITIES, lol, like me :D
I made Maloria alone, everything was made by me before it went online... No...
Forum: Level Design 11-14-2002, 04:41 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
I've already said sorry! God damnit, you people...

I've already said sorry!
God damnit, you people always enphatizying the little mistakes...
ARGH...
And do not come here to talk about my level skills, first of all, as I said, make your own...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.