Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OasaTor_PK
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,450
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Hopefully if this does happen, it will be...

Hopefully if this does happen, it will be happening in over a week. Things were said that involve being logged on and afk which eventually escalated to where we are at now, but I think the server...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,346
Posted By OasaTor_PK
hairy smurf jay

hairy smurf jay
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,450
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Our voices are silenced before one person can...

Our voices are silenced before one person can reply to another, with this kind of open forum anyone can say what they want.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,450
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Tig is a talented scripter, I am sure he could...

Tig is a talented scripter, I am sure he could script something to make it so that players are only able to speak if granted the coin to speak.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,571
Posted By OasaTor_PK
i got a good one too

i got a good one too
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,450
Posted By OasaTor_PK
A Round Table Discussion

I would like to put forward an idea for an event. Perhaps we can have a discussion in game in regards to what the players want to discuss. Instead of being censored through these forums, we can...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 950
Posted By OasaTor_PK
The Arival of a GOD.

Everyone please welcome the new God to Graal Kingdoms. His name is Kale Vimes.

Recently appointed to him by Jagen v2. aka. Tig, the helmet he received for a sum of 1000ec instantly makes him a...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-26-2011, 12:35 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,526
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Would be a good idea, just introduce a new type...

Would be a good idea, just introduce a new type of event currency to prevent all the horders from benefiting.
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,418
Posted By OasaTor_PK
oasa 4 empror

oasa 4 empror
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,732
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Google street view please. I wanna go slice and...

Google street view please.
I wanna go slice and bomb in the real world!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2011, 02:03 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,893
Posted By OasaTor_PK
"Yo man, can you stop by my Graal House and water...

"Yo man, can you stop by my Graal House and water my bushes?"
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2011, 01:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,534
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Glad I could clear that up for ya. I am a man...

Glad I could clear that up for ya. I am a man full of knowledge, seek me out if you wish to have further discussions on the topic at hand.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,176
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Man, if Graal had a payroll you would definitely...

Man, if Graal had a payroll you would definitely belong on it.

MVP pixel artist in the training here boys.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2011, 01:15 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,534
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Here you go. Googles definition of failure...

Here you go.

Googles definition of failure (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=vIW&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=define%3A+failure&aq=f&aqi=g6g-s1g3&aql=&oq=)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,534
Posted By OasaTor_PK
After the failure of Dragon Age 2, where do you...

After the failure of Dragon Age 2, where do you plan to take the direction of the series?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,893
Posted By OasaTor_PK
And to think I was actually expecting something...

And to think I was actually expecting something interesting.

Great business plan here. Just look at how retarded the average Facebook user is. Throw up some micro transactions for custom...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,957
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Kingdoms and Zone going classic, with a server...

Kingdoms and Zone going classic, with a server reset and mini transactions to offset going classic.

A man can dream..

Oh, and an in game spell check / grammar check. "Some Big News are...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2011, 05:01 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 17,956
Posted By OasaTor_PK
..Graal food.. Almost as good as the real thing.

..Graal food.. Almost as good as the real thing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,010
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I am an elder wtf :[ I played my first game of...

I am an elder wtf :[ I played my first game of graal in the 3rd or 4th grade (13ish years ago) with a buddy at his house.

We make our own levels and ****. Then we took it to the online as baby...
Forum: Dustari 02-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,899
Posted By OasaTor_PK
tldr version please whos new king of dustari

tldr version please
whos new king of dustari
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-29-2011, 06:30 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,740
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I know how to help this issue. Stop hording...

I know how to help this issue.

Stop hording items.

GG?

I've never had a playerhouse, never needed one and I am the biggest badass on GK.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,526
Posted By OasaTor_PK
*Cough*

:(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,438
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Comparing the game you are speaking of with the...

Comparing the game you are speaking of with the achievements and higher levels required to finish the quests should in now way be used as a comparison to Graal Kingdoms.

The game in which you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,438
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I had a good hour of fun on the previous parts so...

I had a good hour of fun on the previous parts so nicely done on that. I also hear that the prizes are definitely worth it if you have the ability to farm out this ridiculous quest.

My iPhone 4 is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,438
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Cool event, I really liked it up until I was told...

Cool event, I really liked it up until I was told I had to spend a week grinding items in order to complete the quest.

I really hope this isn't the direction you are taking Kingdoms for iPhone, as...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.