Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Shiftk03-
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
01-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Replies:
18
Network problems again?
Views:
2,180
Posted By
Shiftk03-
That's a big 10-4 good buddy, come again.
That's a big 10-4 good buddy, come again.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
01-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Replies:
18
Network problems again?
Views:
2,180
Posted By
Shiftk03-
You ruined my joke by making this thread. I told...
You ruined my joke by making this thread. I told Kronan that Rick flipped out and deleted Era's levels and added malicious pinecone scripts, due to Skyld deleting his personal head.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-04-2006, 02:46 AM
Replies:
22
Stock Exchange Script
Views:
2,966
Posted By
Shiftk03-
I was actually setting it up for release a long...
I was actually setting it up for release a long time ago but I was promoted to Co-Manager and forgot all about it. Can you ever forgive me, Krakken? I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-29-2005, 11:03 AM
Replies:
5
I Can't Even Upgrade an Account Right
Views:
1,169
Posted By
Shiftk03-
A lot of people have been complaining about...
A lot of people have been complaining about vanishing Christmas items. I smell a scamt!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Replies:
4
Emperor Rokujo (841)
Views:
864
Posted By
Shiftk03-
I hear Spark had a fling with Emp. Rokujo about...
I hear Spark had a fling with Emp. Rokujo about 700 years back.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Replies:
35
Merry Christmas!
Views:
2,809
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Santa needs to get a real job and stop wasting...
Santa needs to get a real job and stop wasting tax payer dollars.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-25-2005, 03:21 AM
Replies:
64
it has been made
Views:
9,181
Posted By
Shiftk03-
I'm not one to conform to standards so I'll just...
I'm not one to conform to standards so I'll just do this:
CheeToS for all.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-25-2005, 12:03 AM
Replies:
35
Merry Christmas!
Views:
2,809
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Just think: there could be some illegitimate love...
Just think: there could be some illegitimate love children that Stefan and Unixmad fathered back in their crazy teen years. The gift they want is back child support.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Replies:
35
Merry Christmas!
Views:
2,809
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Well there are those who argue that Christmas...
Well there are those who argue that Christmas isn't about giving/receiving gifts.
We all know how trustworthy those people are. :rolleyes:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
12-24-2005, 09:38 PM
Replies:
61
Its Almost Here :)
Views:
5,771
Posted By
Shiftk03-
A very reliable source tells me that they'll be...
A very reliable source tells me that they'll be handing out free global bans on opening day. I can't wait. :D
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Replies:
35
Merry Christmas!
Views:
2,809
Posted By
Shiftk03-
May each and every one of your holidays be filled...
May each and every one of your holidays be filled with spiked eggnog and no-strings attached one night stands. Merry Christmahannukwanzaaica to you.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-20-2005, 03:06 AM
Replies:
5
Mr. Pickles
Views:
880
Posted By
Shiftk03-
MERRY BIRTHDAY. I didn't say anything when we...
MERRY BIRTHDAY. I didn't say anything when we were talking because it'd ruin the surprise. For your birthday, you should totally run someone over!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-20-2005, 02:07 AM
Replies:
76
Graal.. And it' addiction
Views:
8,679
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Only with cigarettes, atleast they have that...
Only with cigarettes, atleast they have that smooth menthol taste. When's the last time you fired up a Graal? They should start selling Graal brand cigarettes in the Graal store. VIP cartons: $19.95...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Replies:
76
Graal.. And it' addiction
Views:
8,679
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs>Uninstall...
Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs>Uninstall Graal
Addiction solved.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-18-2005, 02:33 AM
Replies:
11
Kudos
Views:
933
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Everytime you get on? That is a bit of an...
Everytime you get on? That is a bit of an exaggeration don't you think? Infact, the last update was about a week or so ago.
Mykel: Reguardless of who or why this post was made. Have you not seen...
Forum:
Graal V4 Main Forum
12-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Replies:
11
Server News Tab
Views:
534
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Perhaps Graal could incorporate an ad-server so...
Perhaps Graal could incorporate an ad-server so that a player can hit "f4" to see the latest sale at Victoria's secret.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Replies:
11
Kudos
Views:
933
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Good job! Using flattery to attempt an answer for...
Good job! Using flattery to attempt an answer for the question so many have asked already. Just get VIP.
Edit: Also, Stefan said he is trying to get it ready for release within the next few days.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Replies:
46
In trouble? Kaimittee Legal Services can help!
Views:
3,989
Posted By
Shiftk03-
There is nothing wrong with some inspired friends...
There is nothing wrong with some inspired friends keeping his name alive. Just because someone doesn't do something drastic or exceedingly important, doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't be...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Replies:
46
In trouble? Kaimittee Legal Services can help!
Views:
3,989
Posted By
Shiftk03-
So when do I receive my first paycheck? I'm not a...
So when do I receive my first paycheck? I'm not a lawyer for peanuts!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Replies:
45
Poll:
How do you pronounce Graal?
Views:
5,381
Posted By
Shiftk03-
po-tay-to
po-tay-to
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Replies:
21
Where is MysticalDragon?
Views:
1,804
Posted By
Shiftk03-
It doesn't matter what site it is. It only...
It doesn't matter what site it is. It only matters if his state has a site of the same calibur.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-02-2005, 05:06 AM
Replies:
21
Where is MysticalDragon?
Views:
1,804
Posted By
Shiftk03-
My state has a website where you can look up...
My state has a website where you can look up people currently in jail if you know their name. I looked up myself when I got out, what state does he live in?
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Replies:
8
Miniminh!
Views:
809
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Happy birthday. You have been upgraded to...
Happy birthday. You have been upgraded to Meeeeehn 5.0.
Forum:
Future Improvements
11-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Replies:
39
Era 3D
Views:
3,998
Posted By
Shiftk03-
Era3D has already been made and is currently in...
Era3D has already been made and is currently in beta. Haven't you ever heard of Face of Mankind?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Replies:
14
56k
Views:
1,629
Posted By
Shiftk03-
To an unnoticable extent unless his computer his...
To an unnoticable extent unless his computer his already bogged to hell from other things.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:50 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.