Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Vman13x
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,044
Posted By Vman13x
I want it back to how every member in a gang can...

I want it back to how every member in a gang can buy the gang gun. That made raiding fun because even the worst members were better with it. Having a 5 gun limit is stupid.
Also I hate gang points....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,965
Posted By Vman13x
Bye :D

Bye :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,044
Posted By Vman13x
Hahaha, I remember her making this one level that...

Hahaha, I remember her making this one level that looked like a chicken leg on the map. Me and my friend would go on it and her and her friends
would chase us off LOL.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-05-2010, 06:01 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,535
Posted By Vman13x
HBD you clown.

HBD you clown.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,324
Posted By Vman13x
Hunter, some of the things you said, you yourself...

Hunter, some of the things you said, you yourself do.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,044
Posted By Vman13x
Hahaha, ya I learned how to do that the hard way....

Hahaha, ya I learned how to do that the hard way. I was talking with ec and he puts on a p4 which I though was a shield and then he blows me and him up :(, hilarious.

Throwing p4s isn't as fun...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
LOL no offense name but "thumps up" LOL, I...

LOL no offense name but "thumps up"

LOL, I laughed irl.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,044
Posted By Vman13x
I liked era when terisu was around, they'd hide...

I liked era when terisu was around, they'd hide behind trees and kill me. :(
I think they wanted me to join :D

Also when you could do suicide bombings with p4, and when mongrel mob was around and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,324
Posted By Vman13x
Delete gang points and make it 2ecs for 1 cookie...

Delete gang points and make it 2ecs for 1 cookie and everything will be good!
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,324
Posted By Vman13x
LOL, disabling explosives is idiotic. Not only...

LOL, disabling explosives is idiotic. Not only that but they make raids more fun.
Also for the gang hp door thing, you should have a right to run if you're outnumbered.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2010, 05:40 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
Woohoo, so....tell us more about fort Knox...

Woohoo, so....tell us more about fort Knox :confused:
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2010, 05:10 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,493
Posted By Vman13x
Just tell a pr to cancel it and then fix it and...

Just tell a pr to cancel it and then fix it and send it in again.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
It's going somewhere!!!

It's going somewhere!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2010, 05:52 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
Hahahah, good stuff. I miss mog! :cry:

Hahahah, good stuff. I miss mog! :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
LOL, I made kid bass buy all the cars from the...

LOL, I made kid bass buy all the cars from the car shop hahahaha, he's going to be mad.

Any estimate on how long it will take for the dev server to be completed?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2010, 12:30 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,300
Posted By Vman13x
HAHAHAHAHA, they wish. Running and eating cookies...

HAHAHAHAHA, they wish. Running and eating cookies doesn't make you better. In fact most of them run even when they outnumber someone.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
He has actually, I was his manager at one point...

He has actually, I was his manager at one point and even after he
did paychecks he was left with 40k. I'm not saying he makes 40k everyweek, but he has is what my point is.

RESET RESET RESET!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Vman13x
Actually Danny fiery has made 30-40k a week and...

Actually Danny fiery has made 30-40k a week and that adds up which can make you rich. 40k in one week is a lot for one week.
Player owned businesses should just be npc owned.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-27-2010, 02:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,140
Posted By Vman13x
I have to agree with you torque, I honestly don't...

I have to agree with you torque, I honestly don't think era is ready. Without a backup plan we will be in the same situation again.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,300
Posted By Vman13x
Well now there's the "deaths" situation that...

Well now there's the "deaths" situation that comes into play. People in gangs more specifically bh run for their era lives when they have
low hp. I'm not saying I don't run which I hardly ever do...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,561
Posted By Vman13x
Zephlyn > Cassini because Cassini members suck.

Zephlyn > Cassini because Cassini members suck.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,140
Posted By Vman13x
Nex is funny and cool :D, sorry that he pks you...

Nex is funny and cool :D, sorry that he pks you pluffy. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-16-2010, 05:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,421
Posted By Vman13x
Happy Birthday Timothy.

Happy Birthday Timothy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,561
Posted By Vman13x
Don't worry dem I'll get rid of my family to join...

Don't worry dem I'll get rid of my family to join yours because I love you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-16-2010, 05:37 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,140
Posted By Vman13x
Who pked you pluffy?

Who pked you pluffy?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.