Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 217
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mafukie
Forum: Level Design 11-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,441
Posted By Mafukie
I like

I like
Forum: Graphic Design 10-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Replies: 240
Views: 23,307
Posted By Mafukie
You should just make a whole graphics set for...

You should just make a whole graphics set for this, along with Jedi. I would probably enjoy playing then with light saber / blaster battles

I was addicted to SWG for 2 years or so, but this would...
Forum: Server Maintenance 10-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,991
Posted By Mafukie
Seems to be fixed now

Seems to be fixed now
Forum: Server Maintenance 10-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,991
Posted By Mafukie
not too bad considering this hasn't happened for...

not too bad considering this hasn't happened for a while
Forum: Server Maintenance 10-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,991
Posted By Mafukie
Ditto

Ditto
Forum: Graphic Design 10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Replies: 240
Views: 23,307
Posted By Mafukie
Star Wars Graaalaxies

Star Wars Graaalaxies
Forum: Tech Support 10-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,412
Posted By Mafukie
Window blinds = resource hog. I don't see where...

Window blinds = resource hog. I don't see where people need to make their desktop look fancy or cool when it functions all the same.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,965
Posted By Mafukie
What I don't understand is that guildwars charges...

What I don't understand is that guildwars charges 50 dollars for their game and there are no subscription fees, and they seem to be doing pretty damn well. Classic is 30 dollars, so thats 20 dollars...
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2006, 06:35 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 764
Posted By Mafukie
PM issue

When you recieve a PM in game (while connected to a server) after you open it and close it, its fine the icon goes away in the F7 player list. But when you open up the server list (and it has the...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-29-2006, 01:30 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,262
Posted By Mafukie
You get banned from tons of MMOs for using bots,...

You get banned from tons of MMOs for using bots, its an unfair advantage and should be banned for using them.
Forum: Level Design 08-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,907
Posted By Mafukie
Good stuff, 9/10 -1 for some filler detail, and...

Good stuff, 9/10 -1 for some filler detail, and the stone road being so perfect at the end. (nothing broken off)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,829
Posted By Mafukie
I like it a lot, would be cool to make a midevil...

I like it a lot, would be cool to make a midevil type server with that type of tileset.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,036
Posted By Mafukie
hahahahahha

hahahahahha
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,454
Posted By Mafukie
There is a very low learning curve. It is fun for...

There is a very low learning curve. It is fun for children, teenagers, and adults. There is a wide selection of servers to fit your gaming needs such as RPG worlds, GTA style servers, and more. The...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,480
Posted By Mafukie
haha

haha
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,403
Posted By Mafukie
updated 8/3/06

updated 8/3/06
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,403
Posted By Mafukie
fixed, sorry. (thanks for head up in game polo)

fixed, sorry. (thanks for head up in game polo)
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,403
Posted By Mafukie
updated today

updated today
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,209
Posted By Mafukie
The Joint Quest Walkthrough - By Kai

Here's a walkthrough for The Joint Quest.

Requirements: Nothing I believe.
Rewards: Lantern, Glass Graal
Reasons: Lantern helps for The Maze Quest, and you need Glass Graal, Lantern, and the key...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 6,242
Posted By Mafukie
Warp Jewel Locations

First you need the warp ring, which is located in Zol's Pub. Go to Zol's pub and walk through the door Next to the Stormina NPC. Walk up ontop of the Toilet, the warp ring should be down there!
...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,403
Posted By Mafukie
Classic overworld map 6/28/06

http://graal.nexose.net/graalmap.png
due to large size, I just left the link, and didn't use [ img ] code
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,406
Posted By Mafukie
I liked the bowling, bring it back! I want...

I liked the bowling, bring it back!

I want to defend territory! But what about the AP system? Wouldn't that screw everything up?
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,406
Posted By Mafukie
Mine is Mafukie. Everyone has their own vision on...

Mine is Mafukie. Everyone has their own vision on what classic should be. I eat tacos with a fork.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 7,711
Posted By Mafukie
how can you stand that ugly vista xp theme

how can you stand that ugly vista xp theme
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 7,711
Posted By Mafukie
Why do we not have horses back yet :(

Why do we not have horses back yet :(
Showing results 76 to 100 of 217

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.