Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By ffcmike
Going by this logic they might as well shut down...

Going by this logic they might as well shut down every PC Server. I'm not suggesting that it's entirely down to a common realisation that a prolonged serious effort on this platform would be a fool's...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-14-2016, 12:31 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By ffcmike
Technically the game is free now. There was a...

Technically the game is free now. There was a Facebook post in December 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/playerworlds/posts/339867506155764) proclaiming that trial restrictions will be removed "over...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-14-2016, 02:02 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By ffcmike
Although I cannot gauge how seriously I'm certain...

Although I cannot gauge how seriously I'm certain there has been some discussion on this in the past, but ultimately there has been no technological advances besides a botched client update in the ~2...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By ffcmike
I can't speak on behalf of Zodiac but I feel...

I can't speak on behalf of Zodiac but I feel you're barking up the wrong tree here, as the whole of PC Graal is essentially being kept on life support in a comatose state.

Delteria is also not a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,804
Posted By ffcmike
Without knowing which tileset they are referring...

Without knowing which tileset they are referring to exactly, what if the thread author obtains permission from a previous owner/developer/artist of Shangri-La to use the tileset that was ported to...
Forum: N-Pulse News 06-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 80,551
Posted By ffcmike
[/QUOTE] Lol.

[/QUOTE]

Lol.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Replies: 24
So
Views: 9,480
Posted By ffcmike
I'm mostly visiting a game where you make an...

I'm mostly visiting a game where you make an agreement with management, and then having invested much time towards preparation that agreement is still yet to be honoured after 17 months. Following a...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,174
Posted By ffcmike
It does.

It does.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,174
Posted By ffcmike
A small neat thing I never noticed before

I was going through some old stuff and noticed that the Graal v1.3 map displays the full sprite of the player, even if you're on a horse:

55902

Why was this feature removed from the default...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,706
Posted By ffcmike
Recent npclog.txt files on these other servers...

Recent npclog.txt files on these other servers can prove whether these scripts were added within this time period, and whether they were added by the same individual.

I'd suggest that if the...
Forum: Bug Report 06-01-2016, 05:41 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 24,977
Posted By ffcmike
I'm PC bro.

I'm PC bro.
Forum: Bug Report 06-01-2016, 01:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 24,977
Posted By ffcmike
The culprit account does not actually get banned.

The culprit account does not actually get banned.
Forum: Bug Report 05-30-2016, 11:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 24,977
Posted By ffcmike
Automatic Cheating Tools Ban Failing

I notice this happen every time the detection is triggered:


Player Graal####### (ip ##.##.###.##) is using cheating tools: Cheat Engine
Player (ip ##.##.###.##) is using cheating tools: Cheat...
Forum: Bug Report 05-24-2016, 01:35 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 24,598
Posted By ffcmike
Nicolas should have named his account Lefermia. ...

Nicolas should have named his account Lefermia.

See what I did there? :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,413
Posted By ffcmike
Let me be clear: An account got...

Let me be clear:


An account got compromised
The owner of the account then changed their password
The account then got disabled even though the owner already changed their password


Make...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2016, 02:55 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,413
Posted By ffcmike
Just discovered that a compromised account was...

Just discovered that a compromised account was disabled after the owner changed their password :oo:.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Spar Server
Views: 14,609
Posted By ffcmike
What do Graal Administration and the Graal...

What do Graal Administration and the Graal website have in common? Highlight the text below for the answer.

They're both un-responsive.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2016, 02:04 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 5,116
Posted By ffcmike
This could well be a function that simply doesn't...

This could well be a function that simply doesn't exist despite being within documentation/scriptfunctions.

Shame you can't use Math as a construct as it might then be possible to do:


temp.m...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2016, 04:44 AM
Replies: 33
Poll: Spar Server
Views: 14,609
Posted By ffcmike
It's apparently "weird". I've even had...

It's apparently "weird".

I've even had people tell me that the detection on iClassic is "weird" who didn't realise it's default. Just goes to show how so much complaining can be caused by mass...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2016, 07:51 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Spar Server
Views: 14,609
Posted By ffcmike
This explains a lot more than many could imagine.

This explains a lot more than many could imagine.
Forum: Tech Support 05-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,197
Posted By ffcmike
Client Restart Bug

Please refer to the following video:

UMt5yyjnCYI

The problem I've noticed here is that I am unable to connect when restarting the client in quick succession. This usually requires restarting...
Forum: Bug Report 05-15-2016, 04:22 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 23,007
Posted By ffcmike
Mass Message Option Stuck

The playerlist option "Allow Mass Messages" does not save, this means that anybody who has it disabled and wants to enable it has to do so every time they login. The opposite is also true for those...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 7,657
Posted By ffcmike
Make PlayerList Show On First Login

When Graal is installed for the first time and someone first logs in to the game, the player list does not show by default and has to be explicitly opened beforehand, something which a lot of new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Replies: 33
Poll: Spar Server
Views: 14,609
Posted By ffcmike
Over the last month I've sent emails, IMs,...

Over the last month I've sent emails, IMs, in-game PMs, but have not been dignified with a response. Make of it what you will.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-14-2016, 06:39 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,413
Posted By ffcmike
There are only 3 official global staff, and at...

There are only 3 official global staff, and at least one other global staff who's existence hasn't been published.

It's a valid point though, it wasn't so long ago where a former higher-up account...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.