Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 8,672
Posted By Spark910
This is also my concern. Still, as said, good...

This is also my concern. Still, as said, good luck.

I think there is slightly more success to be had of taking the ideas and perhaps even outright copying quests and certain elements of a previous...
Forum: Level Design 01-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,378
Posted By Spark910
Sure are pretty sexy, although I don't like how...

Sure are pretty sexy, although I don't like how they meet other tiles (e.g: the bottom ones, that meet grass or meet dirt)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,127
Posted By Spark910
Possibly a future intention to add more games, at...

Possibly a future intention to add more games, at which point we could no longer link to it and then it'd not be as useful.
Forum: Level Design 12-31-2008, 02:56 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,559
Posted By Spark910
At this rate "statue town" :P

At this rate "statue town" :P
Forum: Level Design 12-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,559
Posted By Spark910
Perhaps could sound like ''hysteria''

Perhaps could sound like ''hysteria''
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-22-2008, 04:44 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,547
Posted By Spark910
go you! happy birthday

go you! happy birthday
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,558
Posted By Spark910
When I log into the forums I check the main forum...

When I log into the forums I check the main forum and playerworld forums (as well as NGRT) and always find it sad to see no major announcement in main and no new playerworlds in development -...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-21-2008, 04:15 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,449
Posted By Spark910
Bless! Sweet memories :)

Bless! Sweet memories :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2008, 01:41 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,261
Posted By Spark910
Pretty sure, but late - October?

Pretty sure, but late - October?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,317
Posted By Spark910
I'm sorry to hear this! He was a good guy from...

I'm sorry to hear this! He was a good guy from what I spoke to him and worked with him for a short while! Quite unexpected, sorry for your loss.
Forum: Tech Support 08-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,668
Posted By Spark910
It should detect where it is an attempt to use #a...

It should detect where it is an attempt to use #a or #n, or part of a URL, or other such use, in which case it should be allowed and displayed correctly!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,013
Posted By Spark910
Imo, it shouldn't! They should move it! Gives you...

Imo, it shouldn't! They should move it! Gives you something to do: finding it :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,070
Posted By Spark910
Two. It'd be pretty cool to have many medicine...

Two. It'd be pretty cool to have many medicine shops, but it'd be interesting if shops in certain areas didn't have certain medication - so you'd need to learn from this and stock up in advance of...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 08-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 28,095
Posted By Spark910
I logged onto Val the other day, and here is what...

I logged onto Val the other day, and here is what was unattractive to me:
- I was just put in a random level (potentially from being shown around as PWA ages ago) is there supposed to be an...
Forum: Level Design 08-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,999
Posted By Spark910
I need to do this, haven't made a level in a long...

I need to do this, haven't made a level in a long time :)

Looks nice so far!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Replies: 220
Views: 43,471
Posted By Spark910
I think you answered your own question! >_<

I think you answered your own question! >_<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,013
Posted By Spark910
Welcome back (potentially)! >_< BI just...

Welcome back (potentially)! >_<

BI just needs to be stripped down to what is realistic within a set timeframe, and then that should be done and anything that can be left should be for now. I am...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 15,259
Posted By Spark910
Yup. And it's so painful to watch :cry: ...

Yup. And it's so painful to watch :cry:

Graal classic wouldn't be hard to replicate. A world that requires you instead to spend an hour questing for items than pressing D over and over for items...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,013
Posted By Spark910
It depends what you want, though. If you just...

It depends what you want, though. If you just fixed the tile errors, they'd still be pretty boring/ugly levels. The cliffs probably need a total overhaul (but that of course depends on priorities, I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,013
Posted By Spark910
Oh, yes, the skills he has are great, and he is a...

Oh, yes, the skills he has are great, and he is a good developer. But after Oasis I gave up hoping for anything. He unfortunately came across as being a little exclusive, perhaps because he knew few...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,013
Posted By Spark910
Far from it. It was slightly obvious after Oasis...

Far from it. It was slightly obvious after Oasis that being sceptical about Koni's ability to create and make public a Graal project was a far position to take.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,167
Posted By Spark910
^ He knows I know ^^:pluffy: <3

^ He knows I know ^^:pluffy: <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,167
Posted By Spark910
First the Russians, now this :cry: WHEN WILL IT...

First the Russians, now this :cry: WHEN WILL IT END!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,603
Posted By Spark910
Yeah, stupid is the wrong word. Esentially, it is...

Yeah, stupid is the wrong word. Esentially, it is as if a significant number are wearing horse blinders so they don't take notice of the rest of the world. But the same happens in England, with...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,448
Posted By Spark910
I'd agree with 3D, but the other things are good...

I'd agree with 3D, but the other things are good exposure for little or no cost (except of course the website doesn't aid exposure much if at all. Infact, in its current state I'd say the exposure...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.