Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 420
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Matman58
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Replies:
53
Server EXP reset
Views:
4,653
Posted By
Matman58
Question....if you don't play kingdoms for awhile...
Question....if you don't play kingdoms for awhile does your account automatically reset??
Because mine did and now I gotta start all over and well I am just not going to do it. Cause it was hard...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Replies:
236
Graal3D closed Beta test
Views:
37,127
Posted By
Matman58
LOL, from the screenshots posted I am really...
LOL, from the screenshots posted I am really looking forward to being able to play it in a month. Keep us updated with screenshots.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-03-2004, 07:07 AM
Replies:
236
Graal3D closed Beta test
Views:
37,127
Posted By
Matman58
LoL you really crack me up man...but in some...
LoL you really crack me up man...but in some sense I agree somewhat. Oh well guess we just wait and wait some more.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Replies:
236
Graal3D closed Beta test
Views:
37,127
Posted By
Matman58
Yea I know guess us VIPs have to wait another...
Yea I know guess us VIPs have to wait another month. Blah...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Replies:
75
Spark has been promoted
Views:
5,357
Posted By
Matman58
*wonders if Spark got my e-mail changed on my...
*wonders if Spark got my e-mail changed on my account* Still haven't heard any confirmation yet....is that still being processed??
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Replies:
60
Poll:
Opinions wanted: [Q] Should all hosted playerworld be on the hosted tab?
Views:
5,662
Posted By
Matman58
I voted yes because people are right...all you...
I voted yes because people are right...all you still ever see on the hosted tab PWs are staff most of the time. All worlds should be listed unless the wish to stay private. It would make it a lot...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Replies:
75
Spark has been promoted
Views:
5,357
Posted By
Matman58
Spark you told me there wasn't going to be...
Spark you told me there wasn't going to be another Account Admin...oh well congrats Spark
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-01-2004, 07:06 AM
Replies:
9
No Body,etc.
Views:
1,372
Posted By
Matman58
I know of no shield and no sword
I know of no shield and no sword
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Replies:
9
No Body,etc.
Views:
1,372
Posted By
Matman58
LOL....I never knew there was a nobody and...
LOL....I never knew there was a nobody and nohead......LMAO. I am such an idiot. Guess I learn something new everyday. LOL. *slaps self*
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Replies:
20
Playerworlds
Views:
2,027
Posted By
Matman58
I am not trying to sound bad but I mean its cool...
I am not trying to sound bad but I mean its cool to cast your opinion about other servers....but this thread has nothing to do with it. As far as I see it the question to this thread was answered...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Replies:
20
Playerworlds
Views:
2,027
Posted By
Matman58
All I have to say is if you do start...
All I have to say is if you do start one...Goodluck!!!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-29-2004, 05:56 AM
Replies:
18
Graal 3D
Views:
1,789
Posted By
Matman58
I don't care for graal v3 very much either.
I don't care for graal v3 very much either.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Replies:
115
PWA Duties - Dealing with Corruption
Views:
8,943
Posted By
Matman58
Look man all I am saying is if people wouldn't...
Look man all I am saying is if people wouldn't spend all there time complaining on here and actually say something to the global people themselves by contacting them, this stuff wouldn't happen. All...
Forum:
Level Design
06-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Replies:
13
Terrain Generator
Views:
1,920
Posted By
Matman58
Yes it is very time consuming when using it I...
Yes it is very time consuming when using it I think. Just got have patience with trial and error.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Replies:
115
PWA Duties - Dealing with Corruption
Views:
8,943
Posted By
Matman58
One thing I see that happens is more people sit...
One thing I see that happens is more people sit in threads and argue with the Globals instead of leaving them alone so they can do there jobs. I respect every global we have right now because they...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Replies:
25
Account admin
Views:
2,210
Posted By
Matman58
What the person???
What the person???
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Replies:
65
Graal, the Addiction.
Views:
5,579
Posted By
Matman58
LOL, I know so many people that do that or say...
LOL, I know so many people that do that or say that. That is a great point.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Replies:
25
Account admin
Views:
2,210
Posted By
Matman58
Back to the point of the thread...I agree with...
Back to the point of the thread...I agree with Moonie on this one...A real person instead of automated crap would always be better. Because there is a lot less chance of something going wrong.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Replies:
65
Graal, the Addiction.
Views:
5,579
Posted By
Matman58
Graal to me is a game that I have found to be fun...
Graal to me is a game that I have found to be fun since back when I first started when it was just Graal Classic. I don't know the sense of a similarity between Zelda: A Link to the Past makes me...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Replies:
25
Account admin
Views:
2,210
Posted By
Matman58
lol, yea that is a good point. I don't care if...
lol, yea that is a good point. I don't care if people have my aim. It is the easiest way to contact me.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Replies:
25
Account admin
Views:
2,210
Posted By
Matman58
Well could someone look into the fact why I can't...
Well could someone look into the fact why I can't log into the control panel thing??
Account: Matman58
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Replies:
43
VIP Members, What have you done on your Graal.net space?
Views:
3,101
Posted By
Matman58
Spark I typed in my account and password exactly...
Spark I typed in my account and password exactly how it is suppose to be. And then I don't see why my ip range would be set in the system when I never had it set. I am so confused and frustrated...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
06-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Replies:
25
Classic dev
Views:
2,754
Posted By
Matman58
I don't care I just hope Graal Classic is less...
I don't care I just hope Graal Classic is less laggy
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-21-2004, 03:25 PM
Replies:
43
VIP Members, What have you done on your Graal.net space?
Views:
3,101
Posted By
Matman58
So wonderful I can't even log into that. ...
So wonderful I can't even log into that. *Frustrated*
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Replies:
43
VIP Members, What have you done on your Graal.net space?
Views:
3,101
Posted By
Matman58
I have tryed having it resent many times. ...
I have tryed having it resent many times. Doesn't work. I just wish someone would look into it for me and apparently others that have the same problem. That way I could use it.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 420
Page 4 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:48 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.