Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Feonix
Forum: Zone 06-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,821
Posted By Feonix
Sometimes I still see a glitched Easter bunny...

Sometimes I still see a glitched Easter bunny jogging in-place. Don't know if it's only me though...

maybe he's trying to haunt me
Forum: Zone 06-22-2011, 04:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,773
Posted By Feonix
A quest where you have to lead ooola npc to blue...

A quest where you have to lead ooola npc to blue wizard npc
Forum: Zone 06-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,471
Posted By Feonix
You also shouldn't spawn them :rolleyes:

You also shouldn't spawn them :rolleyes:
Forum: Zone 06-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,471
Posted By Feonix
No. The only outcome of this will be people...

No. The only outcome of this will be people selling perms for USD.
Forum: Zone 06-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,332
Posted By Feonix
lmao

lmao
Forum: Zone 06-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,829
Posted By Feonix
lol @ Darkscythe now 23.5k. If anything, If...

lol @ Darkscythe now 23.5k. If anything, If should be set at a high price. Also, how long do you guys plan on keeping Darkscythe in trader shop?
Forum: Zone 06-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,829
Posted By Feonix
lol mistake him for me

lol mistake him for me
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-16-2011, 03:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,191
Posted By Feonix
hbd amigo

hbd amigo
Forum: Zone 06-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
lol I got locked on debug. Not my fault it's...

lol I got locked on debug.

Not my fault it's open to public
Forum: Zone 06-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
lol @ us getting muted edit: just confirmed...

lol @ us getting muted

edit: just confirmed from pancake, we're muted for ''speaking''.
Forum: Zone 06-15-2011, 04:47 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
Everybody is complaining, it's just our voices...

Everybody is complaining, it's just our voices are the only ones that go as far. Alternative account? Unless you got any proof that I'm posting on another account, you might as well crawl back under...
Forum: Zone 06-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
Oh man, I'm just wondering how long Frazz was on...

Oh man, I'm just wondering how long Frazz was on cam for CM to acquire all those perms.

would like to know what makes frazzle stand out to CM...so he removed Name and Lewis' weapon's but not...
Forum: Zone 06-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
lolin' at BFG nerf. Completely uncalled for. But...

lolin' at BFG nerf. Completely uncalled for. But then again, when has management ever listened to us these past month's?
Forum: Zone 06-13-2011, 02:37 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
add money into statistics, idk why just do it. ...

add money into statistics, idk why just do it.

lolllll
Forum: Markets 06-13-2011, 02:27 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,253
Posted By Feonix
****, I wish I still had mine. Didn't expect it's...

****, I wish I still had mine. Didn't expect it's pricing to go from 20 EC to 250~ out of nowhere.
Forum: Zone 06-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
Fix that stupid glitch where whenever I die in...

Fix that stupid glitch where whenever I die in spar, I warp into gmap for no reason
Forum: Zone 06-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
Finish binoculars, and do NOT release siphon...

Finish binoculars, and do NOT release siphon pistols yet rofl. If you release them now, you'd probably end up hosting them off to a 10 players max PC.

better to wait for that izone
Forum: Zone 06-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,537
Posted By Feonix
Actually add PP shop, instead of having it so...

Actually add PP shop, instead of having it so people auto receive items at # required. Might also want to remove BFG from the PP list, as it never should have even been up this long (especially as a...
Forum: Zone 06-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,433
Posted By Feonix
That would be lame as ****

That would be lame as ****
Forum: Zone 06-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,433
Posted By Feonix
Well, how much dmg would you say is appropriate...

Well, how much dmg would you say is appropriate for it?
Forum: Zone 06-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,433
Posted By Feonix
But I don't think mini mech should do dmg, maybe...

But I don't think mini mech should do dmg, maybe just make it a transportation purpose. Also shouldn't be able to be hotkeyed, since whoever has one could just use it as means to always run from...
Forum: Zone 06-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,433
Posted By Feonix
I wana see mini mech used again when izone comes...

I wana see mini mech used again when izone comes out. Only saw it once, when Stormy pulled it out in dropship.
Forum: Samurai 06-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,068
Posted By Feonix
Kingdom RP sux

Kingdom RP sux
Forum: Zone 06-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,235
Posted By Feonix
Agreed. Guns like the Uti have been edited at...

Agreed. Guns like the Uti have been edited at least 4 times, and they still suck ass.

would be cool if we actually had a gfx artist, then maybe they could make a new gfx for guns like the Bfg.
Forum: Samurai 06-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,068
Posted By Feonix
^ nuff said

^ nuff said
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.