Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Clockwork
Forum: Bug Report 09-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 28,860
Posted By Clockwork
No errors when starting it in cmd, dunno how to...

No errors when starting it in cmd, dunno how to powershell.
Forum: Bug Report 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 28,860
Posted By Clockwork
Rc Errors in Windows 8?

http://i.imgur.com/fprgI.png

I recently found it necessary to log into graal again, but found this when I tried to log into rc. I dislike scripted rc, and would like very much to get this to work...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,901
Posted By Clockwork
Don't worry, he's just jealous of your ability to...

Don't worry, he's just jealous of your ability to develop.

On an off-note, I'd just like to inform people that Esteria had pretty much nothing when I left (Elk might have added a bit, but he never...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Weird people, and an ugly furnace. :3 Made them...

Weird people, and an ugly furnace. :3 Made them like...a month ago o-o

http://i.imgur.com/s9Sg6.gif
http://i.imgur.com/uIflx.gif
http://i.imgur.com/H7sah.png

I r web designer nao. No time to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,438
Posted By Clockwork
Happy birthday :3

Happy birthday :3
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2012, 04:53 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,442
Posted By Clockwork
Happy birthday...! I made you candles, but...

Happy birthday...!

I made you candles, but no cake. :o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-27-2012, 04:49 AM
Replies: 7
Hi
Views: 1,330
Posted By Clockwork
Hello :)

Hello :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,778
Posted By Clockwork
!pissed!

!pissed!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,444
Posted By Clockwork
Hello new, I'm aeko. :D

Hello new, I'm aeko. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/3edw4.png fixed that a...

http://i.imgur.com/3edw4.png

fixed that a little bit I suppose
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
I usually work with the tiles before I add...

I usually work with the tiles before I add contrast to them like that. Most people seem to like the contrasted version, while I prefer the desaturated :3

Anyhow, I added a little aa to the bed,...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/Skz73.png Some of the...

http://i.imgur.com/Skz73.png

Some of the tiles for a server I'm helping a little bit. :o
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
lolwut

lolwut
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2012, 09:17 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/soM97.png Slightly...

http://i.imgur.com/soM97.png

Slightly better? >>;

I haven't had anything to pixel... o-o...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,794
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/wPyqV.png meh...

http://i.imgur.com/wPyqV.png

meh...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,794
Posted By Clockwork
That text would be near illegible with that...

That text would be near illegible with that effect on it, and having to fit into a 4x4cm box.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2012, 02:11 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/9SoOM.png getting better...

http://i.imgur.com/9SoOM.png

getting better with my tablet woo~
Dunno why Im posting these here... but I'm not allowed to show off my recent pixel art, wooo~
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 06-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 77,779
Posted By Clockwork
I thought someone from the news team was hired...

I thought someone from the news team was hired...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,286
Posted By Clockwork
Happy birthday alf :3

Happy birthday alf :3
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,518
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/gw661.png :o

http://i.imgur.com/gw661.png

:o
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/yeF31.png zzz..played...

http://i.imgur.com/yeF31.png

zzz..played with my wacom pen moar. I've always wanted to make a really ambient level with lots of moving things, soothing music, maybe a turtle island? >>; rough...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/jfSaY.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/MDh...

http://i.imgur.com/jfSaY.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/MDhtQ.png

First doodles in awhile
I wanna learn to doodle better >:(
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-11-2012, 03:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,114
Posted By Clockwork
Happy Birthday :DD

Happy Birthday :DD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,979
Posted By Clockwork
Sorry, you're just godly <3~and a hoarder...

Sorry, you're just godly <3~and a hoarder >:O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,979
Posted By Clockwork
I believe that a well planned reset could bolster...

I believe that a well planned reset could bolster player count, despite pissing off the older players for a week or so. I honestly doubt the "grind" many of these people went through, and believe...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.