Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 7
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Showing results 76 to 100 of 172
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Gos_pira
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Replies:
95
Era Management Change
Views:
16,155
Posted By
Gos_pira
True. I've never been a Era player so I don't...
True. I've never been a Era player so I don't know how much differs between the versions. But in this state, even if it's a downgrade weapon-wise, it's still a upgrade playercount wise.
And since...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Replies:
95
Era Management Change
Views:
16,155
Posted By
Gos_pira
Wouldn't surprise me if PWA took Era down and...
Wouldn't surprise me if PWA took Era down and replaced it with iEra. (Like they're going to do with Zone PC)
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Replies:
93
why kill v5
Views:
11,889
Posted By
Gos_pira
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75373&highlight=gui+theme
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Replies:
93
why kill v5
Views:
11,889
Posted By
Gos_pira
You can add your own. But I agree with you. Graal...
You can add your own. But I agree with you. Graal v2 back in 2001 was the best looking client as far as login and server selection go imo. Sure it's nice with a news feed and subscription info, but I...
Forum:
Tech Support
02-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Replies:
9
Approve Email Message
Views:
1,863
Posted By
Gos_pira
Send an email to Stefan or
[email protected]
Send an email to Stefan or
[email protected]
Forum:
Tech Support
02-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Replies:
9
Approve Email Message
Views:
1,863
Posted By
Gos_pira
The lost password feature is not working and the...
The lost password feature is not working and the emails telling you "someone connected with another PCID" ain't ending up in my inbox either, so it seems like the mail server malfunctions at the...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Replies:
24
how do YOU pronounce GRAAL
Views:
5,004
Posted By
Gos_pira
Det är namngivet efter ett objekt kallat en...
Det är namngivet efter ett objekt kallat en Gral.
What you're saying would make sense if the game was made in USA and had the title Grail Online.
Because it's spelled otherwise than the...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Replies:
27
Requested:Delteria Gameplay Video -Teaser
Views:
3,407
Posted By
Gos_pira
Looks really good! Seems like the best gameplay...
Looks really good! Seems like the best gameplay on graal so far. It actually looks like a game I would like to play. Too bad it'll only be on the iPhone/iPad/iPod, it's really stressing my eyes to...
Forum:
Feature request
02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Replies:
15
some way to change account personal details
Views:
25,281
Posted By
Gos_pira
If you played 10 years ago then stopped playing...
If you played 10 years ago then stopped playing for 8 years and almost forget about graal altogether, then get reminded of it and want to check out what has happened so far and if it is still there,...
Forum:
Feature request
02-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Replies:
15
some way to change account personal details
Views:
25,281
Posted By
Gos_pira
It might be that it just isn't working at the...
It might be that it just isn't working at the moment. The lost password feature doesn't work for me (never get any email).
Forum:
Feature request
02-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Replies:
15
some way to change account personal details
Views:
25,281
Posted By
Gos_pira
http://www.graalonline.com/accounts/emailchange ...
http://www.graalonline.com/accounts/emailchange
But I think you need Gold before if you don't want to lose your Classic subscription (afaik).
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Replies:
24
how do YOU pronounce GRAAL
Views:
5,004
Posted By
Gos_pira
I say 'Grahl', but the swedish word is Gral and...
I say 'Grahl', but the swedish word is Gral and is pronounced that way.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
01-31-2013, 06:50 PM
Replies:
39
Classic Discontinued
Views:
18,952
Posted By
Gos_pira
The version of classic that was trashed in favor...
The version of classic that was trashed in favor of Storm's GS2 classic? (a.k.a Tyhm's Classic)
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Replies:
93
why kill v5
Views:
11,889
Posted By
Gos_pira
You can set different themes for in-game and...
You can set different themes for in-game and external windows now though.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Replies:
93
why kill v5
Views:
11,889
Posted By
Gos_pira
Definitely this. v4 felt more like graal in...
Definitely this. v4 felt more like graal in general. I think it has a lot to do with the login-screen and server selection as it doesn't feel very "graal".
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Replies:
93
why kill v5
Views:
11,889
Posted By
Gos_pira
It plays different, looks a bit different, and...
It plays different, looks a bit different, and people had 5 years to get used to the last v5 client. People are always afraid of changes.
Forum:
Unholy Nation News
01-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Replies:
137
Observer Mode pending removal!
Views:
87,517
Posted By
Gos_pira
Yes. I know for a fact that mewtoo18 and...
Yes.
I know for a fact that mewtoo18 and scriptless are the same person.
Forum:
Unholy Nation News
01-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Replies:
137
Observer Mode pending removal!
Views:
87,517
Posted By
Gos_pira
Take shots? I just pointed out what I thought,...
Take shots? I just pointed out what I thought, because your argumentation is the same. You were the one assuming things. So the "grow up" statement is more applicable to you than me.
Forum:
Unholy Nation News
01-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Replies:
137
Observer Mode pending removal!
Views:
87,517
Posted By
Gos_pira
That's not what I said. But the argumentation is...
That's not what I said. But the argumentation is very similar.
Forum:
Unholy Nation News
01-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Replies:
137
Observer Mode pending removal!
Views:
87,517
Posted By
Gos_pira
I bet dbug is one of scriptless / iw1r3d's...
I bet dbug is one of scriptless / iw1r3d's multiple accounts...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Replies:
20
Why cant i edit these NPCs?!
Views:
4,464
Posted By
Gos_pira
You must spread some Reputation around before...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Crow again.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
01-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Replies:
30
Tileset Artists needed for Europa!!
Views:
7,177
Posted By
Gos_pira
This. The fact that the art wasn't pixel art was...
This. The fact that the art wasn't pixel art was what mad Europa what it was, and heaps more interesting as it was thinking outside the box. (Sure it was a bit sloppy put there, but that could've...
Forum:
Level Design
01-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Replies:
170
Level-off
Views:
78,657
Posted By
Gos_pira
The "paths" is supposed to be roads rather than a...
The "paths" is supposed to be roads rather than a single file block-road that only fit one player. :)
Forum:
Level Design
01-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Replies:
170
Level-off
Views:
78,657
Posted By
Gos_pira
Thanks! I actually originally made this in 2004...
Thanks! I actually originally made this in 2004 then revamped it a couple of times. It was part of a playerworld I developed in GS1 offline from time to time. :)
EDIT:
It originally looked like...
Forum:
Level Design
01-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Replies:
170
Level-off
Views:
78,657
Posted By
Gos_pira
My contribution. Not classic, but still. :) ...
My contribution. Not classic, but still. :)
55297
Showing results 76 to 100 of 172
Page 4 of 7
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:45 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.