Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
TSAdmin
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Replies:
13
cron0
Views:
2,364
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy Birthday :D Hope it was a good one :3
Happy Birthday :D Hope it was a good one :3
Forum:
Bug Report
09-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Replies:
10
graal down 9/12/2013
Views:
12,624
Posted By
TSAdmin
Thanks for sorting it out, Stefan. I may not play...
Thanks for sorting it out, Stefan. I may not play much any more, but I'm sure a little appreciation for your work can't hurt anybody. :)
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-13-2013, 04:46 AM
Replies:
1
'Tis Been Awhile.
Views:
1,183
Posted By
TSAdmin
Welcome back! That was a long time. Almost 2...
Welcome back! That was a long time. Almost 2 whole years! xD
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Replies:
4
dNeonb
Views:
1,187
Posted By
TSAdmin
Björn :D Happy birthday!
Björn :D Happy birthday!
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Replies:
3
Banned for 'goaway'?
Views:
1,622
Posted By
TSAdmin
E-mail the relevant support contact linked in my...
E-mail the relevant support contact linked in my signature regarding your issue. Unfortunately, this is not the place to seek help as the community has no control over bans, jails, etc.
Edit: I...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Replies:
1
Tricxta (21)
Views:
1,191
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Replies:
6
maximus_asinus (27)
Views:
904
Posted By
TSAdmin
I know the feeling. If it weren't for the fact...
I know the feeling. If it weren't for the fact that my birthday is on a national holiday and it's all over the TV and social media, I'd have forgotten my birthday many years in a row.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Replies:
5
i dont know
Views:
1,144
Posted By
TSAdmin
Welcome to the forums! I hope your time here will...
Welcome to the forums! I hope your time here will be a pleasant one.
Forum:
Tech Support
09-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Replies:
3
registration security code
Views:
1,462
Posted By
TSAdmin
The code on the screen looks easy enough to...
The code on the screen looks easy enough to figure out. I know what it is just by looking at it. But this is the nature of CAPTCHA type codes. They're suppose to be slightly obscured so that they...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Replies:
6
maximus_asinus (27)
Views:
904
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Forum:
Code Gallery
09-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Replies:
88
Online Level NPC Editor (OLNE)
Views:
61,047
Posted By
TSAdmin
I've made the changes you requested and linked...
I've made the changes you requested and linked the latest download in the main post to your post above. Let me know if there's anything I've overlooked :)
Forum:
Zone
09-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Replies:
10
Google Play Released
Views:
2,806
Posted By
TSAdmin
Cool :D
Cool :D
Forum:
Bug Report
08-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Replies:
1
Forum Bug - 401 Error From External Site
Views:
10,202
Posted By
TSAdmin
If you find any signatures like this or user...
If you find any signatures like this or user profiles, use the report feature found on most pages where a user can be reported, otherwise send myself or Darlene159 a PM with details about the issue...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
08-22-2013, 06:38 AM
Replies:
9
Herro :3
Views:
2,540
Posted By
TSAdmin
A little late, for sure. Welcome back o/
A little late, for sure. Welcome back o/
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
08-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Replies:
5
Hello, Norco here.
Views:
1,648
Posted By
TSAdmin
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums!
Forum:
Tech Support
08-17-2013, 03:08 AM
Replies:
3
Players disappearing on GMAP/Levels
Views:
1,037
Posted By
TSAdmin
Another thread had the same issue. The solution...
Another thread had the same issue. The solution was this:
Hope this also works for you :)
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Replies:
18
New Super Moderator
Views:
4,738
Posted By
TSAdmin
Yeah. Over the past year or 2, I've had people...
Yeah. Over the past year or 2, I've had people ask me to be on their staff team and the like, but my time working on Graal has long since ended I'm afraid :p I don't have the drive (and even less...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Replies:
18
New Super Moderator
Views:
4,738
Posted By
TSAdmin
Thanks for the congrats, guys. :) I know...
Thanks for the congrats, guys. :)
I know there's already a small chunk of sarcasm in this thread amongst some people's actual concern but in the end I'd merely request that rather than being...
Forum:
Bug Report
08-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Replies:
11
Pressing F10 or alt freezes client.
Views:
13,406
Posted By
TSAdmin
If this is going where I think it's going, then...
If this is going where I think it's going, then I'm assuming that F10 and ALT are doing the old "ESC-Quit key prompt" trick that was often abused on servers like Era preventing damage being able to...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Replies:
18
New Super Moderator
Views:
4,738
Posted By
TSAdmin
Ohai o/ and thanks Darlene :) A few of you...
Ohai o/ and thanks Darlene :)
A few of you have probably already seen me mindlessly posting without announcing myself officially :p I've been making sure I still knew the moderation ropes while...
Forum:
Bug Report
08-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Replies:
11
Pressing F10 or alt freezes client.
Views:
13,406
Posted By
TSAdmin
That seems like a decent function. People moving...
That seems like a decent function. People moving around when you have the right moment chosen can be a pain. I'm going with "Feature", too.
Forum:
Bug Report
08-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Replies:
11
Pressing F10 or alt freezes client.
Views:
13,406
Posted By
TSAdmin
I've never really asked but in the Graal client,...
I've never really asked but in the Graal client, what is it that F10 is doing that causes this problem? Obviously ALT is allowing the user to open the title bar's context menu, but I'm pretty sure...
Forum:
Announcements
08-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Replies:
17
Serverlister News updated
Views:
49,895
Posted By
TSAdmin
I am :)
I am :)
Forum:
Announcements
08-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Replies:
17
Serverlister News updated
Views:
49,895
Posted By
TSAdmin
That's actually pretty neat. Great way for...
That's actually pretty neat. Great way for managers to be able to get news up quickly!
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
08-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Replies:
8
Farewell Dusty
Views:
2,278
Posted By
TSAdmin
This news makes me extremely sad. I'm going to...
This news makes me extremely sad. I'm going to miss Dusty's posts...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:05 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.