Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 06:42 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
yea, I have read some things on that forum...

yea, I have read some things on that forum :rolleyes: I certainly don't want it linked here. Reading those forums only makes me glad that we have the rules that we do. There is no reason to allow...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
Even if this were true, any age can read these...

Even if this were true, any age can read these forums. Unixmad wants these forums to be for the game. He wants people to be able to come here for game related things, without all the other nonsense....
Forum: Tech Support 08-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,238
Posted By Darlene159
Pretty sure Unixmad has things under control.

Pretty sure Unixmad has things under control.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 151,214
Posted By Darlene159
Exclamation Uploading large images

Please use the attachment feature to attach large images.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
I definitely agree with this.

I definitely agree with this.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,313
Posted By Darlene159
I did, thank you ;)

I did, thank you ;)
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,313
Posted By Darlene159
Thank you :)

Thank you :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,313
Posted By Darlene159
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
The IP boards look interesting. I suppose it all...

The IP boards look interesting. I suppose it all depends on how much work you want to put into the forums, and if the community would be up for the change. I have seen some really cool themes for...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,313
Posted By Darlene159
Thank you :)

Thank you :)
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 08-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 70,632
Posted By Darlene159
According to the Staff Contacts, Sinkler, and...

According to the Staff Contacts, Sinkler, and Stephen, unless they added someone and didn't tell me. I try to keep them up to date.

Hope you find some good applicants.
Forum: Questions about V6 07-31-2014, 09:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 40,693
Posted By Darlene159
I have not heard anything, sorry. Obviously...

I have not heard anything, sorry.

Obviously Unixmad does not want all these rumors on the forums, as he has already deleted one thread. If Unixmad wishes to post anything on the forums about...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 910
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,710
Posted By Darlene159
Nice to see you again.

Nice to see you again.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,233
Posted By Darlene159
No, you cannot. You are, in a sense, renting the...

No, you cannot. You are, in a sense, renting the Graal engine, to play the game, and the tools to make the content. It does not belong to you.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 06-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 13,074
Posted By Darlene159
Who has N-Pulse now?

Who has N-Pulse now?
Forum: Forum Rules and documentation 06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Replies: 0
Sticky: Bullying
Views: 179,410
Posted By Darlene159
Angry Bullying

Bullying on these forums, will NOT be tolerated. I will not tolerate members being made fun of, and rude/nasty remarks any where on these forums. Members come on these forums to post hiring info, or...
Forum: Tech Support 06-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,789
Posted By Darlene159
Moved thread as it doesn't belong in the hiring...

Moved thread as it doesn't belong in the hiring forum
Forum: Tech Support 06-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,948
Posted By Darlene159
Only support I know of right now is...

Only support I know of right now is http://support.toonslab.com
However, I have not been told anything of this support, so I don't know if there is a section for the forums.
I will contact Stefan...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,022
Posted By Darlene159
Sounds like fun. West Virginia is beautiful....

Sounds like fun. West Virginia is beautiful. Congrats.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,886
Posted By Darlene159
Stefan

Happy Birthday! :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,761
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday, Tig.

Happy Birthday, Tig.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,453
Posted By Darlene159
Hi...welcome :)

Hi...welcome :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2013, 02:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,308
Posted By Darlene159
Have fun!

Have fun!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,075
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone has a Great Christmas, and a Happy&Safe New Year!
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.