Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2015, 05:25 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,106
Posted By Crow
At least there's some new content, huh? Still.....

At least there's some new content, huh? Still.. what's with the super tiny sprites? You couldn't stand up in that mine with walls/a ceiling that low. That ladder? Too small for even a dwarf. And...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,789
Posted By Crow
I quit because Graal is ded yo.

I quit because Graal is ded yo.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,471
Posted By Crow
ur mom purpose: humiliation

ur mom
purpose: humiliation
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2015, 03:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,249
Posted By Crow
Yea. I was no GP/PR, though, and wrote a few code...

Yea. I was no GP/PR, though, and wrote a few code snippets to make it more fun :3
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-03-2015, 03:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,249
Posted By Crow
I remember running around towing a ton of badly...

I remember running around towing a ton of badly parked cars whenever I was bored. So much fun.
Forum: Your opinion 06-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 96,619
Posted By Crow
filthy casul

filthy casul
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2015, 07:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,147
Posted By Crow
There's also one in the Atlantis package...

There's also one in the Atlantis package (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267580). Doesn't do a lot, though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2015, 04:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,147
Posted By Crow
Is it gud?

Is it gud?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,415
Posted By Crow
These posts keep popping up. You need to realize...

These posts keep popping up. You need to realize that the whole server would need an almost entire overhaul for anything good happening in that department. The core gameplay concepts of Era don't...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-20-2015, 06:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,353
Posted By Crow
¯\(´-´)/¯

¯\(´-´)/¯
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,353
Posted By Crow
Mentioned what? The whole something = this...

Mentioned what? The whole something = this thingy? I may have suggested that somewhere, sure. Definitely not initially my idea.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-19-2015, 05:04 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,145
Posted By Crow
and my axe

and my axe
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2015, 05:29 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,314
Posted By Crow
Not a string: 9 String: ...

Not a string:

9


String:

"9"
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2015, 09:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,314
Posted By Crow
Try strings instead of just numbers. Just a...

Try strings instead of just numbers. Just a guess, my GS2 knowledge is a bit rusty..
Forum: Bug Report 05-09-2015, 07:21 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 101,766
Posted By Crow
$10 on saving them. Not a true run if you don't...

$10 on saving them. Not a true run if you don't save the animals!
Forum: Level Design 05-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,857
Posted By Crow
loadmap() can still be used to load a GMAP when...

loadmap() can still be used to load a GMAP when you're not already on it. I did that on Atlantis to reduce loading times when entering the overworld. Just throwing that in.
Forum: Announcements 05-03-2015, 04:26 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 48,225
Posted By Crow
Did you just ask yourself a question?

Did you just ask yourself a question?
Forum: Bug Report 04-13-2015, 02:58 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 101,766
Posted By Crow
lol never

lol never
Forum: Feature request 04-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 31,604
Posted By Crow
Don't get your hopes up.

Don't get your hopes up.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,803
Posted By Crow
Jesus, don't call them "cheat engines". They're...

Jesus, don't call them "cheat engines". They're memory editors, and the most popular on windows is called Cheat Engine. And no, you can't properly detect that using the cheatwindows server option or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2015, 11:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 6,186
Posted By Crow
Noobject. Liking the term.

Noobject. Liking the term.
Forum: Bug Report 03-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,485,943
Posted By Crow
Not for all file types if I recall correctly.

Not for all file types if I recall correctly.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-27-2015, 04:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 9,725
Posted By Crow
Why would you not be able to do that :oo:

Why would you not be able to do that :oo:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,843
Posted By Crow
What's with the ancient design? Remove the...

What's with the ancient design? Remove the accounts of the owners already, they're not necessary for typical player interaction.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-22-2015, 06:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,381
Posted By Crow
Ah, I didn't see the circle. That's a splendid...

Ah, I didn't see the circle. That's a splendid idea, but I'm afraid it's not going to be possible with Graal.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.