Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
cyan3
Forum:
Level Design
12-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Replies:
8
GK Terrain
Views:
1,675
Posted By
cyan3
You can edit the terrain in the level editor if...
You can edit the terrain in the level editor if you load the gmap using an NPC script. The code below in the PHP tags should display the terrain in the editor with + signs that can be dragged to...
Forum:
Level Design
11-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Replies:
3
Level demensions.
Views:
1,671
Posted By
cyan3
This might help:...
This might help: http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Tile
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-28-2012, 09:46 AM
Replies:
30
cbk1994 (18)
Views:
6,179
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday :)
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Replies:
25
Pluffy Edits
Views:
5,171
Posted By
cyan3
http://i52.tinypic.com/nla4o5.gif
http://i52.tinypic.com/nla4o5.gif
Forum:
Crescent Pirates
09-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Replies:
18
CP House Report (9/1/2012)
Views:
2,549
Posted By
cyan3
Could somebody please repair my house for me? idk...
Could somebody please repair my house for me? idk the going rate for house repairs but I'll pay well for it.
Forum:
Questions about V6
08-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Replies:
35
Windows 8
Views:
69,724
Posted By
cyan3
This is likely going to be a problem for Windows...
This is likely going to be a problem for Windows 8 in the future considering some dedicated devices with Windows 8 pre-installed may be using the ARM architecture instead of x86 making older software...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
08-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Replies:
2
What is a .gupd?
Views:
1,263
Posted By
cyan3
This page may also help:...
This page may also help: http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Update_Packages
Forum:
Information
08-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Replies:
33
GK Information Site
Views:
10,763
Posted By
cyan3
If I can spare the time I'll definitely help out.
If I can spare the time I'll definitely help out.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Replies:
70
Things that make you laugh
Views:
13,285
Posted By
cyan3
During Easter (2011) we were helping Alex collect...
During Easter (2011) we were helping Alex collect golden eggs for the egg hunt event and saw some stairs for a recently opened map. At this stage the race for the most eggs was pretty much between...
Forum:
Guild Life
07-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Replies:
24
Guild Activity - Statistics
Views:
4,555
Posted By
cyan3
Xor has been guilds admin since April 2010.
Xor has been guilds admin since April 2010.
Forum:
Bug Report
06-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Replies:
18
v6 bugs/suggestions
Views:
71,844
Posted By
cyan3
Perhaps we could start using the Projects tab for...
Perhaps we could start using the Projects tab for the forums again? It was used in the late stages of V5 just before official release to track bugs and such and would be a lot easier than reading...
Forum:
Your opinion
05-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Replies:
16
Really now.
Views:
24,501
Posted By
cyan3
I had a similar problem in Wiki Administration...
I had a similar problem in Wiki Administration Team forum but I had to delete the thread multiple times because the account is question was also a moderator and kept restoring the thread every time I...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Replies:
19
Public shaming?
Views:
3,241
Posted By
cyan3
If I worked for him I'd want him to fire me so I...
If I worked for him I'd want him to fire me so I didn't have to listen to his ****, I seriously don't see how anyone could work for him with that attitude.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
05-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Replies:
33
Stefan (37)
Views:
3,744
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday ^^
Happy Birthday ^^
Forum:
Birthday Forum
04-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Replies:
6
sango_ku (22)
Views:
1,306
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday <3
Happy Birthday <3
Forum:
Birthday Forum
04-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Replies:
0
Jcs1919 (18)
Views:
1,157
Posted By
cyan3
Jcs1919 (18)
Happy birthday mate!
Forum:
GK Suggestions
04-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Replies:
9
Battle Admin Update
Views:
1,991
Posted By
cyan3
I agree but I think it should also have an option...
I agree but I think it should also have an option to disable spar limitations completely making it completely on par with normal pvp. It would make it possible to those in the same kingdom to fight...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
04-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Replies:
20
Stephen (26)
Views:
3,022
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
04-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Replies:
18
Clockwork (23)
Views:
2,612
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday :)
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Replies:
19
Sinkler
Views:
2,614
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday :)
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Replies:
10
Happy birthday Bigbear3 (Pat)
Views:
1,443
Posted By
cyan3
:fro: Happy Birthday Mate!
:fro: Happy Birthday Mate!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Replies:
18
cyan3 (22) / gothika (22)
Views:
3,734
Posted By
cyan3
Thank guys :)
Thank guys :)
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Replies:
24
Tigairius
Views:
4,539
Posted By
cyan3
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-22-2012, 12:45 AM
Replies:
4
Sam
Views:
1,566
Posted By
cyan3
Sam
Happy birthday mate! Hope you have a good one.
Forum:
Wiki Administration Team
02-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Replies:
41
Global News Team
Views:
177,089
Posted By
cyan3
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/News/2012/February
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/News/2012/February
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:45 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.