Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Spiker
Woah, a post from Unixmad! It was working, but it...

Woah, a post from Unixmad! It was working, but it is down again.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-19-2014, 07:31 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
This issue is happening once again. Please look...

This issue is happening once again. Please look into it...once again.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 17,177
Posted By Spiker
Any news on bmode for clans as well as allies and...

Any news on bmode for clans as well as allies and such?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Spiker
Should probably made it an attachment, that image...

Should probably made it an attachment, that image is massive...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
I actually just did some extensive testing with...

I actually just did some extensive testing with this, and it does the exact same thing with me, so I understand how it can be with the GMAP. I have gotten some disconnects in the Xmas Dungeon, but...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2014, 04:56 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
I was testing this too and it doesn't seem to...

I was testing this too and it doesn't seem to happen when you cross over into a new level. I have some coordinates in my first post from where I would get disconnected and none of those numbers equal...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2014, 03:00 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
The NPC restarts do not effect it. We thought...

The NPC restarts do not effect it. We thought they did at first, but after extensive testing, it does not help or harm the issue.

There hasn't been a fix for this issue yet, it just goes away...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
I get disconnected during accepting daily items...

I get disconnected during accepting daily items also.

With the sack, I can actually open my endless sack with over 1,000 seperate items in it perfect, but opening my quiver with ~10 arrows in 1...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
Please be more specific.

Please be more specific.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,758
Posted By Spiker
Disconnect bug

So, this has been happening to Graal Kingdoms for a loooong time now, and I think it's time to start a thread and get the players of GK to explain what they have noticed causes it so it can be looked...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 45,997
Posted By Spiker
What was that hotkey?

What was that hotkey?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 45,997
Posted By Spiker
I believe Cell Chill has been working on a new...

I believe Cell Chill has been working on a new Graal Kingdoms Wiki that is put to the side due to iPhone Development. I have been working on it periodically and I thought this would be perfect to add...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-12-2014, 06:39 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 45,997
Posted By Spiker
Full Size Image of Graal Kingdoms GMap

I am thinking about actually doing this with the whole map, but took about an hour to do this part because the software I am using takes awhile to peice images together. Anybody else interested in...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 53,184
Posted By Spiker
I think this should happen with multiple items....

I think this should happen with multiple items. Obviously not as steep, but it would give people a reason to actually grab things that are, and have been useless for years.
Forum: Markets 07-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,681
Posted By Spiker
Selling *MUST SEE*

If you have questions on an item, please post here so others can view the answer if they have the same question. Most item stats can be found HERE (http://sporkerfaux.co.nf/graalkingdoms/items.php),...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,239
Posted By Spiker
Not sure if you've realized, but getting 120...

Not sure if you've realized, but getting 120 Event Coins to craft Enchant Armors is outrageous. Then you have to get that for 6 items, possibly more.

I think lowering the price of ECs in the event...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2014, 02:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,239
Posted By Spiker
Are Enchant Armors too hard to obtain?

Simple poll asking if Enchant Armors are too hard to obtain in game. If you would like to explain your opinion, please feel free to do so below.

Should there be other ways to obtain Enchant...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-28-2014, 07:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 60,120
Posted By Spiker
I loved the look back then, and the simplicity...

I loved the look back then, and the simplicity made it easy for new players.

The website now advertises servers that haven't had people on them for years. AKA Zone. Maybe they should update the...
Forum: Bug Report 05-26-2014, 05:06 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 15,431
Posted By Spiker
Since my name is on this list, I feel obligated...

Since my name is on this list, I feel obligated to reply. I agree with this post, because I have a lot of friends that I like to talk to on other servers, and this messes it all up. Please fix this...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,021
Posted By Spiker
Have fun smirt, it's always nice to hear about...

Have fun smirt, it's always nice to hear about people going up in the world when we all grew up together. Be safe!
Forum: Feature request 05-01-2014, 04:31 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 25,085
Posted By Spiker
Favorite Server Tab

I think this would be good for players that log into servers that are not on the server list, like private servers or dev servers. They could pick what servers they'd like to have in the server list...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,416
Posted By Spiker
Dying multiple times when already dead

The title says it all. Happens multiple times in crypt as well as in deadly maps. You consistently lose more and more plat and the death animation continues to happen as well as dialog that lets you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 04-30-2014, 02:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 32,964
Posted By Spiker
What is there to finish about it?

What is there to finish about it?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 39,457
Posted By Spiker
Get to work!

Get to work!
Forum: Dustari 04-23-2014, 08:43 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,466
Posted By Spiker
Greeaaaatttt

Greeaaaatttt
Showing results 76 to 100 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.