Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hawk
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 08:11 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
I'd love to see what stefan is going to say about...

I'd love to see what stefan is going to say about this.
against me?
YEP
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 07:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,534
Posted By Hawk
Well, look at icehawk and THT. Didn't THT bring...

Well, look at icehawk and THT. Didn't THT bring Icehawk to this game, and look at them fight at eachother :-\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
Yes, he should. So that idiots like you can't...

Yes, he should.
So that idiots like you can't edit pictures.
Sure, maybe stefan will believe you, but I don't care, I know I didn't do it.
So thats that.
Forum: Guild Life 07-07-2001, 06:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,267
Posted By Hawk
you cant change kills and deaths on RC... its...

you cant change kills and deaths on RC...
its on Webcp
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:52 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
God, I didn't do that, and you believe everything...

God, I didn't do that, and you believe everything your brother says because you're a *****.
Yes, thats right, a *****.
You have pushed me passed the line.
You - Are - A - *****
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
I dont want to hate, its kinda hard when *****s...

I dont want to hate, its kinda hard when *****s lie and edit stupid screenshots.
:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:35 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
Well I am gonig back on graal, peacefully...

Well I am gonig back on graal, peacefully...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:35 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
Think about it, this guy obviously added the text...

Think about it, this guy obviously added the text quickly so that it looked like he took the snap then put on the board, and "DIDNT" make any changes.
Lies.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:33 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,336
Posted By Hawk
Yes, do start the fun of kingdoms again!

Yes, do start the fun of kingdoms again!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:32 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
Yep, very, Me

Yep, very, Me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:31 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
We don't need to ask you that question...

We don't need to ask you that question...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:29 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
If stefan believes you he himself is an idiot. ...

If stefan believes you he himself is an idiot.
I'm sorry, but thats true.
So please, shut your mouth.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
You are an idiot. I said "Screw off" OH NO!!! ...

You are an idiot.
I said "Screw off" OH NO!!!
he told me to "**** Off"
now lets look at the difference PLEASE!!!!
Explain how I am lying.
That would be like arguing a fact that 1 plus 1 does not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
Okay, are you speaking for him? You are surely...

Okay, are you speaking for him?
You are surely an idiot.
He edited that pic and now he got his ***got brother to try to get everyone to flame me.
No ones an idiot, I did not do that.
I didn't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,062
Posted By Hawk
Dammit... Screw off.. I did not do that, I...

Dammit...
Screw off..
I did not do that, I was just sitting in the water, I said NOTHING that whole time...
God.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-07-2001, 05:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,503
Posted By Hawk
It happened to me... just restart your computer...

It happened to me...
just restart your computer and VOILA
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 03:28 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,216
Posted By Hawk
haha oh dear.

haha oh dear.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 03:43 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,310
Posted By Hawk
Oh you lost kills, deaths, online time. NOW WE...

Oh you lost kills, deaths, online time.
NOW WE CAN'T PLAY GRAAL BECAUSE WE WON'T LOOK LIKE OLDBIES!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-06-2001, 03:41 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,032
Posted By Hawk
oh how true.

oh how true.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 01:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,026
Posted By Hawk
Az is VERY nice. PACHUKA, he has his times of...

Az is VERY nice.
PACHUKA, he has his times of being an idiot though.
thats a lot :-\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 07:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 746
Posted By Hawk
Oh I understand, I am blinded. What about the...

Oh I understand, I am blinded.
What about the remarks that I should be fired because I hit a citizen?
I accidently hit a citizen because I hit D to put on the hat but my bow was on :(
I already...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 04:25 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,590
Posted By Hawk
I should be on there :-\

I should be on there :-\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,320
Posted By Hawk
Yeah, good idea. But I use keyboard :D

Yeah, good idea.
But I use keyboard :D
Forum: Tech Support 07-05-2001, 05:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,010
Posted By Hawk
I have cable :)

I have cable :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,679
Posted By Hawk
Valder...your sig is cool, but you copy marle :(

Valder...your sig is cool, but you copy marle :(
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.