Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: grim_squeaker_x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:31 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,853
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
He could be considered a newbie when purely...

He could be considered a newbie when purely looking at starting version, but then again so could I.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:26 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,207
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
You misread my dear boy, he was asked by a number...

You misread my dear boy, he was asked by a number of players to go away, not by the GP.
And PKing at Stefan's quest could be considered event disruption, depending on if it was announced if a couple...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:16 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,207
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Staying after having been asked to leave a few...

Staying after having been asked to leave a few times is harassment which, in turn, is illegal.
Attacking admins is illegal.
The table thing is an accident, that can't be helped, they can't be...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 08:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,655
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
You'd need to change the rest of Graal to fit...

You'd need to change the rest of Graal to fit with it, because currently it doesn't fit together and doesn't really look good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:04 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,406
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Threads like this make me glad my account has...

Threads like this make me glad my account has nearly expired :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:02 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,788
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Yes, my account has nearly expired. I've...

Yes, my account has nearly expired. I've currently got two more days and a few hours left.
Though anyone should feel free to give me an account if they'd like.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,486
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Nah, board operations are simple. Highly advanced...

Nah, board operations are simple. Highly advanced scripting is making one of those old style D&D computer games in Graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,113
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Re: Hmmm

I didn't even know there actually were letters on there, I feel proud of myself.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-30-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 904
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I prefer just using another program in the...

I prefer just using another program in the background for that, means I can even chat with people when I'm not actually playing Graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,788
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I want my last few days with Alkaren as admin,...

I want my last few days with Alkaren as admin, even though I don't actually know the guy all that well.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,291
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I played then, whoo. Though I've never had...

I played then, whoo.
Though I've never had properly working gravity boots.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,892
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Very nice tiles, I like them better then the...

Very nice tiles, I like them better then the other ones you've shown lately. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 11:33 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,466
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I want that tag :(

I want that tag :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2002, 11:29 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,392
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Call it Aspira, Ã*t's a perfect name for any...

Call it Aspira, Ã*t's a perfect name for any playerworld.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 11:20 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,575
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Jump rope is fun, it gets you throgh those boring...

Jump rope is fun, it gets you throgh those boring hours while waiting for Skop's shop to open with it's annoying "Boing" sound.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 11:17 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,081
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
That's I conquered. Though thanks anyway. :)

That's I conquered. Though thanks anyway. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-22-2002, 11:06 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,724
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
They're, however, very useful in certain cases....

They're, however, very useful in certain cases. Like if you make a sign which only should display once, you use a flag, since those are stored with the player and not with the NPC. Plus flags are...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-22-2002, 11:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,567
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
The "Ghost player is near" icon is impossible to...

The "Ghost player is near" icon is impossible to rescript, but that's about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,511
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
As has been said, the tiledefs mess up a tad with...

As has been said, the tiledefs mess up a tad with this new version. I've had it that the halloween tiles appear outside of the halloween party levels. An easy way of fixing it is deleting the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 10:57 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,531
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
It could of course be that all of the accounts he...

It could of course be that all of the accounts he has acces too are not upgraded anymore, and not having an upgraded account also means not being able to acces the forums.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2002, 10:55 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,400
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Some would consider that first name an insult ;P ...

Some would consider that first name an insult ;P

-
Anyway, sounds nice enough, though this is a bit too short to give a real opinion about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,310
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I don't have AIM, though on the ICQ and MSN...

I don't have AIM, though on the ICQ and MSN things in my signature I only have people from Graal, on my private ones though I also have people who are not from Graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,081
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Veni, Vidi, [Whatever Latin is for "I...

Veni, Vidi, [Whatever Latin is for "I played"]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 10:48 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,291
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
The non-creativity of a huge number of Graalians...

The non-creativity of a huge number of Graalians continues to amaze me.

(Note: This is in referrence to the bringing back of any dead kingdom)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 790
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Yet if you can't connect to Graal Stefan requests...

Yet if you can't connect to Graal Stefan requests a tracert to europa2.legende.net, which is mostly why I think that.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.