Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 365
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ArmadeusWarlock
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,401
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
no, my comp sucks itself, not graal. my mom...

no, my comp sucks itself, not graal.

my mom and i have same modems, her comp is a 98, mine a 95, both connect to the same isp, yet mine transfers files 3 times faster =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 09:09 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,487
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Kill off half of the pointless guilds and...

Kill off half of the pointless guilds and kingdoms and it wouldnt be so bad
Forum: Graphic Design 11-18-2001, 02:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,154
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
1337

1337
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:00 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 7,413
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Maybe all staff should be wiped and have graal...

Maybe all staff should be wiped and have graal start over :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,530
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
crap....... maybe ill get video camera out...

crap.......

maybe ill get video camera out and stick it on the roof all night :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:46 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
ONOAMERICAISDOOMED

ONOAMERICAISDOOMED
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:33 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Oh well, Ill stick with Dustari till the end....

Oh well, Ill stick with Dustari till the end....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:31 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Nevermind, question answered ...

Nevermind, question answered

http://dustari.darktechgameing.com/roster.html

SOSAD:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Like, to get back in, when will we be able to?

Like, to get back in, when will we be able to?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:29 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
O, so now we get a trial period. You know,...

O, so now we get a trial period.

You know, Im not one to complain, and Im not against your actions in any way, but come on. I havent seen a more strict kingdom. Nope. Never. Im not against what...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:22 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Im assuming that means il have to sign up again....

Im assuming that means il have to sign up again. Ill be on my way again...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,712
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
godamnit, maybe i should stay up...but i have to...

godamnit, maybe i should stay up...but i have to get up in 6 hours...damn early church, WHY CANT I GO LATE FOR ONCE :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:19 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
WTF? WHY?

WTF? WHY?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:17 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,041
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
I dont think I was removed.....I hope not :( ...

I dont think I was removed.....I hope not :(

I was just on earlier that day for like, an hour, then I got off for events
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:16 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,712
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Meteor Show......*drools* I missed the...

Meteor Show......*drools*

I missed the Northern Lights thing a week or so ago, closest they will get down here for a while :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 12:57 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 7,413
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Re: Re: Re: New police

Im sad now :( :( :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 12:53 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,712
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Thats the smartest thing ive heard all day :D

Thats the smartest thing ive heard all day :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 12:36 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,742
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Im trying to build RP grounds for guilds/kingdoms...

Im trying to build RP grounds for guilds/kingdoms to RP, like scenes and stuff like castles and magic and stuff. Stefan likes it, and I hope we can get it made
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 7,413
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
kamuii you would rock as a Police Chief

kamuii you would rock as a Police Chief
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 7,413
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
You know, you cant judge people through a form....

You know, you cant judge people through a form. They could make alot of **** up and look all awesome, and then when you get on graal thay could be some badass idiot who cant even talk right. The...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:58 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 665
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Thanx

Thanx
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:55 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 665
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Where did you send it?

Where did you send it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:47 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,287
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Just get rid of it ASAP itll mak eme happy :)

Just get rid of it ASAP itll mak eme happy :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 665
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Birdbird_0 (since your PM box is full 0.o)

Could you please PM me with your email and/or where you want m eto send my Police form? I spent some time on it, and I would also like to know if you are making any changes to requirements, so I can...
Forum: Events and Activities 11-18-2001, 02:20 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,669
Posted By ArmadeusWarlock
Talking Well, its good to get some people to helps with...

Well, its good to get some people to helps with levels. I think you three would be enough help. If Birdbird would help, it could really rock.

Anyways, Ill be working on a special system NPC for...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 365

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.