Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SkooL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 05:02 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
Yeah, but with the element rocks, I can...

Yeah, but with the element rocks, I can supposedly control the universe. So, tell me what's better now: bashing mosquitos or controlling the universe?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
Pff. I hate Garret. He stole my element rocks and...

Pff. I hate Garret. He stole my element rocks and gave them to Saturos.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 04:47 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
Saturos rocks! :(

Saturos rocks! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 04:31 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
This is the poorest sentance structure I've seen...

This is the poorest sentance structure I've seen today. Why the hell do you people keep quoting it? I don't even understand it. :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 03:51 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
Why don't you give those items to your brother to...

Why don't you give those items to your brother to help him start? :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2002, 09:52 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,301
Posted By SkooL
Lufia? Uh. Our guild manager is no good. ;x

Lufia? Uh. Our guild manager is no good. ;x
Forum: Guild Life 04-06-2002, 03:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,224
Posted By SkooL
Try disabling your firewall. I've had quite a few...

Try disabling your firewall. I've had quite a few problems with mine while trying to process webscripts. :\
edit: of course, you'd enable it after you're finished. i thought i'd add this if you were...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2002, 04:17 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 1,933
Posted By SkooL
Hahaha. You guys take things too seriously. Why...

Hahaha. You guys take things too seriously. Why are you so passionate toward the subject? Do you think you're influencing people, pushing them, to kill themselves because you've said something...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,324
Posted By SkooL
Hey, I'm someone! I'm still here! Others are...

Hey, I'm someone! I'm still here! Others are still here, like TrueHeaT...We're all faithful. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 06:23 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,716
Posted By SkooL
Cyrus is a badass name. Do not be mad.

Cyrus is a badass name. Do not be mad.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 06:18 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,716
Posted By SkooL
Cyrus. XD

Cyrus. XD
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 02:05 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 10,972
Posted By SkooL
Wish you coulda IMed me or something, Sarah....

Wish you coulda IMed me or something, Sarah. Seeya. :\\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 01:42 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,716
Posted By SkooL
Gackt Camui = Japanese rockstar + Kamui...

Gackt Camui = Japanese rockstar

+

Kamui Shirou = Hero of X/1999 anime.

+

Little bit of ingenuity
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 12:28 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,049
Posted By SkooL
Yeah, I understand. Granted, I don't hold...

Yeah, I understand. Granted, I don't hold anything against SK for taking everything with him when he left, ne, but he could have made sure it didn't crash and burn the entire server. You can't blame...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 3,676
Posted By SkooL
So that's why he hasn't called me. He never told...

So that's why he hasn't called me. He never told me he was going on vacation, the sludgeball.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 10:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,106
Posted By SkooL
....that's hideous.

....that's hideous.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 10:31 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,106
Posted By SkooL
Aw, I'm still here, ne. Just leeching off of...

Aw, I'm still here, ne. Just leeching off of other people's accounts to post. Currently leeching from Adre. :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 08:30 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,550
Posted By SkooL
Eh. Things suck, granted. I'm not one to...

Eh.

Things suck, granted. I'm not one to say as I've been gone for a week or so, but it seems like there hasn't been much new stuff added, 2k2 isn't out, players honestly just don't have the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 08:16 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,049
Posted By SkooL
SK wiped everything he ever did from the server...

SK wiped everything he ever did from the server when he left, ne. It wasn't us, it was him, he screwed everything up, so we had to work from the ground up.
Forum: Tech Support 04-02-2002, 01:58 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,003
Posted By SkooL
The delete key.

When you have the Q menu open, and delete something in your chat-text, an NPCW goes along with the character.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2002, 01:40 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,533
Posted By SkooL
Profile -> Edit Options -> Show user's signatures...

Profile -> Edit Options -> Show user's signatures in their posts? -> No.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,391
Posted By SkooL
What about a retarded? He has a retarded? I've...

What about a retarded? He has a retarded? I've never owned any retarded, ever. In fact, I've never even seen any retarded. If you ever get a hold of it, please show it to me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-28-2002, 06:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,505
Posted By SkooL
Internet Cafes. ...where are these?! I live in...

Internet Cafes. ...where are these?! I live in Elgin, IL, and I like to think we're...developed enough to have one of these, yet we don't. No where to be found. :(

Anyway, see you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2002, 04:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,132
Posted By SkooL
The trees look like they have faces. D:

The trees look like they have faces. D:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:58 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,256
Posted By SkooL
I haven't once said you should forget it. It's a...

I haven't once said you should forget it. It's a matter of reading and understanding the context of what I'm saying. It'll be forgotten by common memory, eventually, and I guess you'll kill people...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.