Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 167
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dolimah
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2002, 06:18 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,118
Posted By Dolimah
Tupper Upload those levels yourself FTP is...

Tupper
Upload those levels yourself
FTP is very unsecure
Dont dont trust anybody with that password
Untill you are absolutely sure

Cha Cha
EX Owner EX Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,141
Posted By Dolimah
Lycia if you ever want to talk I am here ... ...

Lycia
if you ever want to talk
I am here ...


Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
*saw Lycia's personal page*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,006
Posted By Dolimah
El Barto was a "*** crack valley **** head...

El Barto was a "*** crack valley **** head himself" for a long time.
He turned sour ...dunno why. He used to be a nice guy.
He made those great blue houses :)

We will see what happens To ''Dino...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2002, 06:51 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,006
Posted By Dolimah
Playerworld with two levels

Dino Valley is getting worse every day.
Now the new staff decided to remove the old levels.
And they have put up :

two levels !!

Because there are no old Dino Valley levels left:
The...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,369
Posted By Dolimah
Stop spamming the thread Cha Cha Ex...

Stop spamming the thread


Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,369
Posted By Dolimah
I am sure he doesn't care Cha Cha EX...

I am sure he doesn't care

Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,369
Posted By Dolimah
sit on it Cha Cha Ex Owner Dino Valley

sit on it

Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,369
Posted By Dolimah
Graal staff doesn't read the PW forum only the...

Graal staff doesn't read the PW forum
only the main forum


Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:37 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,369
Posted By Dolimah
new protection for PWs

should Graal not protect the people who work hard at running a PW by giving sufficient protection of FTP acces ?
I mean:
RCs are IP protected, find a better solution for FTP security !

Cha Cha...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,874
Posted By Dolimah
this thread should be deleted I think Cha...

this thread should be deleted I think


Cha Cha EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,351
Posted By Dolimah
uhm this should be in the non Graal related...

uhm this should be in the non Graal related threads I think

Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:31 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,430
Posted By Dolimah
Stop spamming Cha Cha EX Owner Dino Valley

Stop spamming
Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By Dolimah
Just a password is not enough to protect an...

Just a password is not enough to protect an entire PW.
I feel sorry about the staff that has put so many work in the PWs.
But Stefans priorities are with different things I guess.

Cha Cha
EX...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2001, 08:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,050
Posted By Dolimah
As i said before Even RCs have IP protection ...

As i said before
Even RCs have IP protection
its time FTP access gets better protection

But I dont think Stefan really cares about a PW being hacked.

Cha Cha

EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2001, 05:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By Dolimah
CyberX Didn't you make a back up ? ...

CyberX
Didn't you make a back up ?


Refrains from further comments...
Cha Cha
EX-Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2001, 07:07 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,613
Posted By Dolimah
And stop spamming threads Cha Cha EX Owner...

And stop spamming threads

Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,613
Posted By Dolimah
What about the people that play on Classic ? ...

What about the people that play on Classic ?
Where can they post ?

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2001, 07:04 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,184
Posted By Dolimah
Congrats Cybnext ! Do you have a job for...

Congrats Cybnext !

Do you have a job for CyberX perhaps ?


Cha Cha
EX Owner Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2001, 07:01 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,432
Posted By Dolimah
hello El Barto whats up ? I always liked you....

hello El Barto
whats up ?
I always liked you.
I really dunno why you hate me ..


Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2001, 10:17 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,432
Posted By Dolimah
IceHawk CyberX was never Owner of Dino Valley ...

IceHawk
CyberX was never Owner of Dino Valley

Cha Cha
EX-Owner Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2001, 10:56 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,432
Posted By Dolimah
CyberX I am not at all interested in what...

CyberX

I am not at all interested in what you are telling me.
I know what happened.
I still have my PMs (if anybody is interested in them let me know)

I do care when other people may...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2001, 05:46 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,432
Posted By Dolimah
I know he was hired as Admin By Alzabo not...

I know he was hired as Admin By Alzabo
not Owner


Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2001, 12:14 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,510
Posted By Dolimah
Unhappy Hrogarth I thought you were the sensible guy...

Hrogarth
I thought you were the sensible guy ...

When I quit as Owner of Dino Valley I knew Aramech could not run Dino Valley alone.
So I hired Jower and Vovavziggy as my replacements.
I talked...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2001, 11:54 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,432
Posted By Dolimah
Thats a good way to drive away players hehe. ...

Thats a good way to drive away players hehe.

Its Aramech Lonewolfs dream to have a non pK playerworld.
At one time Madman added the no PK script to all the levels.
But after a while we made some...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-18-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,510
Posted By Dolimah
goodbye LOL Cha Cha

goodbye
LOL


Cha Cha
Showing results 51 to 75 of 167

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.