Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 05:19 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,729
Posted By Sir Triclops
Pk'ing is nothing like it was. Sadly, 2...

Pk'ing is nothing like it was.

Sadly, 2 humans and 1 bomy pked me when I logged on today.

Dropped most of my gralat. Then when I started to fight back, they ran, healed, paused, and told me not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 03:59 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,754
Posted By Sir Triclops
Oh geez.:rolleyes:

Oh geez.:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 03:53 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,754
Posted By Sir Triclops
I haven't seen a picture of Unixmad not smiling,...

I haven't seen a picture of Unixmad not smiling, Stefan is in the middle sitting at the computer, Loriel looks like he's 13.
Forum: Guild Life 01-28-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,281
Posted By Sir Triclops
Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY, has waited more than 2...

Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY, has waited more than 2 weeks since I took over. So quit complaining and stretching the facts to seem poposterous.
Forum: Guild Life 01-28-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,150
Posted By Sir Triclops
I would hire somebody else, but if I can assign...

I would hire somebody else, but if I can assign them anything, then it's pointless. When Bhala, or whoever decides to put me on the Guild Admin access I could do more. Until then, sorry.
Forum: Guild Life 01-28-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 789
Posted By Sir Triclops
You can't have 2 guilds in the queue at one time.

You can't have 2 guilds in the queue at one time.
Forum: Guild Life 01-28-2002, 03:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,710
Posted By Sir Triclops
Ok, when I come to it in the queue, I will delete...

Ok, when I come to it in the queue, I will delete it. Thank you for wasting more of my time.
Forum: Guild Life 01-28-2002, 03:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 668
Posted By Sir Triclops
Some of your "family" seem to have a problem with...

Some of your "family" seem to have a problem with staff. I was blatantly disrespected and this "family member" try to demoralize me. Plus he stole a diamond I was trying to craft.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 03:34 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,387
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'm a newbie.

I'm a newbie.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 03:30 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,754
Posted By Sir Triclops
My picture will make you wonder. Stefan, for...

My picture will make you wonder.

Stefan, for god sakes man, you've changed! i like the old look you had.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 03:19 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,754
Posted By Sir Triclops
uhm, yeah.

uhm, yeah.
Forum: Guild Life 01-23-2002, 04:43 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,150
Posted By Sir Triclops
I do my job well. If you don't like it, don't...

I do my job well. If you don't like it, don't request a guild every week or two.
Forum: Tech Support 01-20-2002, 08:12 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,154
Posted By Sir Triclops
There should be a "save all" button, and "close...

There should be a "save all" button, and "close all" button on the editor.

Another idea:
A cool thing would be to add a projects thing to the editor. That way you could "create project" "open...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:52 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,946
Posted By Sir Triclops
Some dude told me he'd sale me the afro hat for 5...

Some dude told me he'd sale me the afro hat for 5 gralat. I said sure, knowing he wasn't about to sell it for 5 gralat. I figured he just needed some gralat, and as I hardly ever play anymore, it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:48 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 788
Posted By Sir Triclops
Well, if you go to www.legende.net, You will see...

Well, if you go to www.legende.net, You will see on the intro page it says Nexus.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,348
Posted By Sir Triclops
I used to play Infantry a lot. I haven't played...

I used to play Infantry a lot. I haven't played in a long, long time though. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 788
Posted By Sir Triclops
Have you ever checked out the tdl?...

Have you ever checked out the tdl? www.legende.net? I like that graphic :)

That's the only thing I like, as I can't read whatever language that site is in.

Also, check out the images of that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:23 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,946
Posted By Sir Triclops
It took me almost a week to come up with the...

It took me almost a week to come up with the money to buy the diamond axe. I mined so much that when I finally got it I didn't even want to use the dang thing. I still haven't used it to this day. I...
Forum: Guild Life 01-19-2002, 02:21 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,510
Posted By Sir Triclops
This is the way I plan to go about guild...

This is the way I plan to go about guild deletions. Give every guild two weeks to atleast log in and update the database. I'll go through all 500+ guilds @_@ and any I don't see updated database and...
Forum: Guild Life 01-19-2002, 02:00 PM
Replies: 33
eh?
Views: 4,240
Posted By Sir Triclops
Dynamic IPs can be spotted just like Static IP's....

Dynamic IPs can be spotted just like Static IP's. Of course sometimes, the people have screwy ISP's that totally screw the IP.
Forum: Tech Support 01-17-2002, 05:16 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,154
Posted By Sir Triclops
First of all, my job isn't to approve every guild...

First of all, my job isn't to approve every guild request that isn't submitted.
I'm doing my job and to be honest, I think I'm doing very well. I'm not going to explain it 100 times a day so i'll...
Forum: Guild Life 01-17-2002, 05:08 PM
Replies: 33
eh?
Views: 4,240
Posted By Sir Triclops
Well the main reason that I have rejected guilds,...

Well the main reason that I have rejected guilds, and about 75% of them are rejected because of this. Matching ip addresses. Some people think exploiting a protection will be a good way to support...
Forum: Guild Life 01-16-2002, 11:21 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,344
Posted By Sir Triclops
The IP tracking on the Guild Requester is to...

The IP tracking on the Guild Requester is to prevent supporting multiple times.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 04:04 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,706
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'm awake from 6 or 7 pm to about 8-11 a.m. CST

I'm awake from 6 or 7 pm to about 8-11 a.m. CST
Forum: Guild Life 01-15-2002, 06:50 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,395
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, that was one feature Galen never got around...

Yes, that was one feature Galen never got around to adding. The current Guild Manager is built off the old WebCP design.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.