Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 05:31 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,074
Posted By Keyan
My friend, who says he's *known* as worldmaster,...

My friend, who says he's *known* as worldmaster, talks to me everyday in band how graal wasnt the same since val went down -_- *wack*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,635
Posted By Keyan
Koni! You're forgetting when you buy pies or...

Koni! You're forgetting when you buy pies or bread for your food basket, the total amount number in the bakery that you bought it from goes DOWN
That means there's even more gralat among the masses...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-16-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 11
:(
Views: 1,456
Posted By Keyan
Am I the only one bold enough to ask why? :(

Am I the only one bold enough to ask why? :(
Forum: Events and Activities 10-16-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,341
Posted By Keyan
Replace me with him, even i could do better than...

Replace me with him, even i could do better than that :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,299
Posted By Keyan
@_@ I missed the Samurai win another thing? ...

@_@
I missed the Samurai win another thing?
erm....yay for us
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:53 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 769
Posted By Keyan
I was told that GGuard was like a community...

I was told that GGuard was like a community service police force o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:52 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,385
Posted By Keyan
((I noted that no one has started a fight in this...

((I noted that no one has started a fight in this topic yet, but in stefan and unixmad topics, people start fights -- does that mean antago is more respected than Stefan and Unixmad? XD))

Yes,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-12-2001, 12:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,715
Posted By Keyan
uh....duh?

uh....duh?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-12-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,075
Posted By Keyan
I want custom ganis =(

I want custom ganis =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,556
Posted By Keyan
Thats an egg from the Z-Labs quest o_O

Thats an egg from the Z-Labs quest o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 08:20 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,790
Posted By Keyan
...and now he wants them back. SH*T -_- ...

...and now he wants them back.
SH*T
-_-
Ahh, fun while it lasted...oh, and sac
TELL THE PLAN NEXT TIME!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 08:16 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,790
Posted By Keyan
Now his name is "!Someone hacked me and took all...

Now his name is "!Someone hacked me and took all my golds"

lol, this is so funny XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 08:12 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,790
Posted By Keyan
XD OMG this is so funny

I'm here mining, when someone runs up to me and says "comequick! no time to talk!!"
so he brings me to the trading area and trades me 10 crafted golds for free! XD
Now his name is "!Someone jacked...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,365
Posted By Keyan
For all those people who dont like the grass on...

For all those people who dont like the grass on lava....well, just make it burnt grass *rolls eyes*
that means those tiles would have to be remade a bit tho ;)
Forum: Events and Activities 10-06-2001, 06:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,166
Posted By Keyan
Saniterrian Samurais? Next thing you know, its...

Saniterrian Samurais?
Next thing you know, its the Bombaria bombers, and the harmonia --err, harmonicas?
Forum: Tech Support 10-06-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,165
Posted By Keyan
Me? Like to brag? nah....... *frolics with his...

Me? Like to brag? nah.......
*frolics with his 2 unbreakable axes when he only needs one*
Forum: Tech Support 10-06-2001, 02:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,165
Posted By Keyan
Re: Re: Gold Axe Bug!!

err...thats besides the point ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,713
Posted By Keyan
If you can connect to the server list server, yes

If you can connect to the server list server, yes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,713
Posted By Keyan
Graal2001 is off the server list =(

Graal2001 is off the server list =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:35 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,966
Posted By Keyan
I think i saw krakken using it -- somehow he got...

I think i saw krakken using it -- somehow he got switched over to the shovel and he was paused using the shovel many many times....either that or lag
Forum: Tech Support 10-04-2001, 01:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,165
Posted By Keyan
Gold Axe Bug!!

Well, i gotta say, the diamond axe is great, but there's a competitor now:
I have 2 axes. A gold and a diamond. I planned on using the gold axe till it run out, therefore leaving me with a GREAT...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,041
Posted By Keyan
I was standing over by the futbol building, and...

I was standing over by the futbol building, and someone ran past me...except it wasnt graal running, it was like ZOOM!!!!!
2x the speed of the minecar, but without the minecar o_O
I say hackers
Forum: Tech Support 10-02-2001, 09:15 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,127
Posted By Keyan
Start in full screen prob

Whenever i start graal fullscreen (with the checkbox in the options) and i load a server, i end up with the training clothes, no gralat, and all the default stuff pretty much when you load up offline...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,115
Posted By Keyan
I wonder whats gonna happen this graaloween....

I wonder whats gonna happen this graaloween....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2001, 03:54 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,335
Posted By Keyan
O_O *clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap* ...

O_O

*clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap*
Keep it up!
Showing results 51 to 75 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.