Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 55 of 55
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: criter
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,723
Posted By criter
I think he just went to a vacation at Disney Land...

I think he just went to a vacation at Disney Land like a couple days ago.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 06:02 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,758
Posted By criter
Yeah, just because they have other things to do...

Yeah, just because they have other things to do doesn't mean that they don't work with the GST anymore.



Yeah, osrs owns a server that is called Archaic Online.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,758
Posted By criter
Wasn't osrs a GST?

Wasn't osrs a GST?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,150
Posted By criter
I don't think you could though. There is a way...

I don't think you could though. There is a way out, but when you exit you get warped back in. So if you get warped outside of the jail you might aswell get sent back inside, unless there is a flag...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-22-2003, 10:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,150
Posted By criter
If you want to see the server, then I suggest...

If you want to see the server, then I suggest just check it out yourself. Type in Dark Nations in the box on the Classic Tab, and you will to look at his server.


Btw, I walked into the jail and...
Showing results 51 to 55 of 55

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.