Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,185
Posted By Amagius
I thought so. I've tried it before. P.S. I SO...

I thought so. I've tried it before.
P.S. I SO DO NOT FORGET CONSTANTLY.



Copy paste, probably.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,185
Posted By Amagius
And what about locking the castle doors? Viable...

And what about locking the castle doors? Viable option?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,185
Posted By Amagius
......... A zeppelin is slow.......and only...

.........
A zeppelin is slow.......and only holds....one person.....if anyone was in the castle.....they would most likely....be owned. If no one......was in the castle.....who cares? It isn't...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,185
Posted By Amagius
Why fix it?

Why fix it?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 7,875
Posted By Amagius
Uh, bye? People really didn't like you. LEL.

Uh, bye? People really didn't like you.

LEL.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,521
Posted By Amagius
Same. I've seen what I've said before and it...

Same. I've seen what I've said before and it ain't pretty.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,521
Posted By Amagius
Hybrid 4 lyf.

Hybrid 4 lyf.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-01-2005, 05:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 985
Posted By Amagius
I've never seen actual speech pop up.

I've never seen actual speech pop up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2005, 05:10 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,521
Posted By Amagius
The "Fire Peach" time was fun, but that was later...

The "Fire Peach" time was fun, but that was later in the Graal 2001's life. Peach...that androgenous mofo.

P.S. We all knew Jap was racist. That gave him his charm though! Speed hacking for...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-30-2005, 04:24 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,828
Posted By Amagius
Classic accounts can post. I was simply saying...

Classic accounts can post. I was simply saying the forum rules; no need to get defensive over it.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-30-2005, 03:57 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,828
Posted By Amagius
Wow. I am now unimpressed with us. ...

Wow. I am now unimpressed with us.

Secondly, Tortoise, you aren't allowed to post things for other people. Just saying.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2005, 03:18 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,521
Posted By Amagius
How else would you look? OHH HESHOOTSANDSCORES.

How else would you look? OHH HESHOOTSANDSCORES.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-30-2005, 03:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,574
Posted By Amagius
There is too little amount of people playing the...

There is too little amount of people playing the game to do that.

Anyways, there are already portals to and from the islands! Strike the bell three times. *wink*
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-30-2005, 03:10 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,044
Posted By Amagius
Happy birthday. Will you be here for the...

Happy birthday. Will you be here for the revolution? IT WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,521
Posted By Amagius
Ah, left me teary eyed and nostalgic. Those...

Ah, left me teary eyed and nostalgic.

Those bodies look very nice.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Replies: 272
Views: 216,043
Posted By Amagius
Nublets don't get it. <Falls into your...

Nublets don't get it.

<Falls into your presumption.>
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-29-2005, 05:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,150
Posted By Amagius
st-fu here take a piec fo degtal caek.

st-fu

here take a piec fo degtal caek.
Forum: Guild Life 06-29-2005, 05:17 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,027
Posted By Amagius
You do know this is about Graal 2001 guild life,...

You do know this is about Graal 2001 guild life, right?

Which is non-existant at the moment, right?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,784
Posted By Amagius
LOL

LOL
Forum: Future Improvements 06-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,101
Posted By Amagius
For shizzle. Not really.

For shizzle.



Not really.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,569
Posted By Amagius
Perhaps... BELL ONIONS?!!1

Perhaps...

BELL ONIONS?!!1
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,569
Posted By Amagius
You would think the "Bell of Orcas" would summon...

You would think the "Bell of Orcas" would summon an Orca, but no...Drizzt appears instead.
Forum: Zone 06-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,753
Posted By Amagius
Speed Hackers 2: The Graalian Menace Sorry,...

Speed Hackers 2: The Graalian Menace

Sorry, the subject just seemed like a movie rip-off.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
You are still here. ^^

You are still here. ^^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
OHHH BURN ****

OHHH BURN ****
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.