Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
It's about as silly as saying that "dead/dying"...

It's about as silly as saying that "dead/dying" servers should be deleted and their content should be given away to UN.

How about UN continues to develop their own, original content? Sounds good...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-03-2009, 07:20 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,225
Posted By Nelm
Happy Birthday to Dalton! Happy Birthday to...

Happy Birthday to Dalton! Happy Birthday to Dalton! Happyyyy Biiiirtttthhhhdayyyyy to Daaaaalttttton. Happy Birthday to Dalton.
Forum: Guild Life 07-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,942
Posted By Nelm
Quit derailing my thread. Thanks.

Quit derailing my thread.

Thanks.
Forum: Guild Life 07-02-2009, 06:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,942
Posted By Nelm
As far as I'm concerned, all I need is 10 people...

As far as I'm concerned, all I need is 10 people willing to join my guild because that's all it takes to get activated. Regardless of whether it's 10 members or 100 members, all that matters is that...
Forum: Your opinion 07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,595
Posted By Nelm
Something Graal is not and should be. Graal is...

Something Graal is not and should be. Graal is outdated and to be honest, I highly doubt that even if there were 5 quality servers to choose from that people would be willing to continuously willing...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,542
Posted By Nelm
I'm failing to see the relevance. Because I also...

I'm failing to see the relevance. Because I also enjoyed Graal much more in 2001, does that automatically mean that my mindset has not changed in the last 8 years?

The obvious answer is no. In...
Forum: Your opinion 07-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,595
Posted By Nelm
Regardless of content and development tools,...

Regardless of content and development tools, Graal will never see a sustainable boom in player count until the price drops, IMO.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 28,258
Posted By Nelm
To be honest, I'd be a little more willing to try...

To be honest, I'd be a little more willing to try Valikorlia out if the community was a little more welcoming. Nothing like logging on to the server and having the regulars treat you like you don't...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
It's the job of the current classic tabbed...

It's the job of the current classic tabbed servers' management to supply their server with a staff capable of bettering their own server, not taking the best things from other servers that have a low...
Forum: Level Design 07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 135,744
Posted By Nelm
This level is incredible! I suggest making a...

This level is incredible! I suggest making a tutorial on your incredible detailing, cliffing, and light styles!

1/10
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
This could possible be the worst thread of the...

This could possible be the worst thread of the year so far. This idea is flat out ridiculous.
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 07-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 113,919
Posted By Nelm
Do you have a gold subscription? I currently...

Do you have a gold subscription?

I currently do not have a gold subscription on this account. However, I do have a gold subscription on an account I rarely use. If this is a problem, I would have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,095
Posted By Nelm
I am going to necropost ITT again just to point...

I am going to necropost ITT again just to point out that Delteria is far and away the home and champion of the mass flame wars. Nothing I've ever seen on UN even comes close to Delteria.

You guys...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,136
Posted By Nelm
To be honest, it has something to do with the...

To be honest, it has something to do with the fact that some of us called these places home at one point. And for me, not only calling Delteria home, but also from what I've seen / heard, it looks to...
Forum: Guild Life 06-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,942
Posted By Nelm
Not to complain...

...but, I'm going to anyways.

Seeing how people actually pay to have guilds made (you need gold to create a guild), it'd be nice if they were activated sometime within 24 hours of having more than...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2009, 06:40 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 18,014
Posted By Nelm
sometime in the fall of 99. using the internet...

sometime in the fall of 99. using the internet archive to look at KoV's old website, and demonmoon disbanded KoV a day after Christmas of 99. kov was my first and favorite guild, lol. except maybe...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,522
Posted By Nelm
bringin home the BACON. rupees.

bringin home the BACON.

rupees.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,438
Posted By Nelm
Old Delteria OW Up and running!

I don't know if Cloven was going to make a post or anything about this, but if he was, I apologize. Anyways, when you log on to Delteria, you can use the *Time Warp NPC to go back to the old OW. As...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-09-2009, 04:08 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,064
Posted By Nelm
quoted for truth

quoted for truth
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 10,154
Posted By Nelm
Yeah, and that was cool. Ten years ago.

Yeah, and that was cool. Ten years ago.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 05-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,670
Posted By Nelm
Ya, come back quick. My best times on Graal are...

Ya, come back quick. My best times on Graal are owed to Delteria.
Forum: Delteria Bugs and suggestions 05-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 12,697
Posted By Nelm
>:O I love Delteria and have nothing better...

>:O

I love Delteria and have nothing better to do with my time than to spend hours trying to break the scripts that you guys just took 2 years to break. While I can't GS2, I would be more than...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 10,154
Posted By Nelm
Yes, this is exactly what I said. "I am the...

Yes, this is exactly what I said. "I am the pioneer on local guilds." :rolleyes:
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 10,154
Posted By Nelm
Amen. But what I am concerned with is...

Amen.



But what I am concerned with is only 3 guilds? NO WHERE was that even mentioned by me or anyone else in that thread...so where is that coming from? That idea is pure stupid on top of...
Forum: Guild Life 05-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,128
Posted By Nelm
* What is a guild? and what do you think the...

* What is a guild? and what do you think the purpose of a guild is?

To me, a guild is a collection of like-minded players who share similar interests in the game or have similar goals. The purpose...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.