Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shayde
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:22 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,942
Posted By Shayde
I was online during one of those peak hour times,...

I was online during one of those peak hour times, about 93 people online, only 2 players were bomys, what does that tell you -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,056
Posted By Shayde
what the hell -.-

what the hell -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:19 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,694
Posted By Shayde
I played that when I wasn't at home and wherever...

I played that when I wasn't at home and wherever i was at, didn't have Graal :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:18 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,910
Posted By Shayde
send threats aflying.. /destroy graal

send threats aflying.. /destroy graal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:16 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 872
Posted By Shayde
Okay, Mr Raven

Okay, Mr Raven
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:15 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,706
Posted By Shayde
Bah.. Upgraders are fools, they're either...

Bah.. Upgraders are fools, they're either breaking the law and giving themselves some form of credit card debt.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 795
Posted By Shayde
Kraken uses A THOUSAND colors!

Kraken uses A THOUSAND colors!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 781
Posted By Shayde
*gives wetferret a post-it note* happy bday!

*gives wetferret a post-it note* happy bday!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:11 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,476
Posted By Shayde
few too many PWs around now..Why not just join...

few too many PWs around now..Why not just join another one or something, save yourself 115% effort and work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:10 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,851
Posted By Shayde
I must be a demi-god or something..

I must be a demi-god or something..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:09 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 844
Posted By Shayde
tileset schmileset

tileset schmileset
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,099
Posted By Shayde
Is this a suitable place for advertising a player...

Is this a suitable place for advertising a player server?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:05 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,194
Posted By Shayde
3 cheers for Blink182!! and Metallica, Soulfly,...

3 cheers for Blink182!! and Metallica, Soulfly, NOFX, Bracket, Fenix TX and Dean Kennedys!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 852
Posted By Shayde
The buyer is stupid for believe him... Same as...

The buyer is stupid for believe him... Same as 'free' apples, if you're stupid enough to fall into the trap, then well.. Stupid you, you deserve a smack across the back of the head and wake up. It's...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:01 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,107
Posted By Shayde
hey..Hey..HEY!! Not all of us are internet...

hey..Hey..HEY!! Not all of us are internet guru's, give the man a break!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,127
Posted By Shayde
I have many monies now!

I have many monies now!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:59 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,711
Posted By Shayde
IcePick earnt this critisism, that's why it's...

IcePick earnt this critisism, that's why it's funny -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 791
Posted By Shayde
Most thing are cool once you're used to it, like...

Most thing are cool once you're used to it, like ultra cold pools :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,615
Posted By Shayde
Scared? You were probably cheering:P

Scared? You were probably cheering:P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:54 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,127
Posted By Shayde
I wouldn't trust my money to anyone, except NBK:)...

I wouldn't trust my money to anyone, except NBK:)
Dilrod is good in my books.. Don't know why you'd trust such a large some of money to someone you don't really know.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,615
Posted By Shayde
It does look pretty cool, doesn't make it right.

It does look pretty cool, doesn't make it right.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,194
Posted By Shayde
I must say, on the subject of crappy bands...

I must say, on the subject of crappy bands wearing face paint, I hate KISS to the max.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 08:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,615
Posted By Shayde
The version i'm using already shows how many...

The version i'm using already shows how many days&hours you have left on your account.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,967
Posted By Shayde
Oldbies don't claim anything, most of us are...

Oldbies don't claim anything, most of us are titled by others.
So, what you're trying to say, is someone that just started then should be respected because he acts intelligent, smart and all the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 08:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,080
Posted By Shayde
That insult was at about my standard of lame...

That insult was at about my standard of lame insults, welcome to the club!
Showing results 51 to 75 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.