Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 177
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Drakmith
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 04:41 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 8,683
Posted By Drakmith
Archaic Laid to Rest

The end of a new era, destroyed before it was even breathed into Life.

The Owner of Archaic and I, do not see eye to eye, on topics in which there is no middle point.
In which if taken opposing...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-09-2003, 04:18 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
Pirates pwn ye'!

Pirates pwn ye'!
Forum: Graphic Design 10-09-2003, 04:12 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
You're all crazy. *Points accusingly around...

You're all crazy.

*Points accusingly around the room*

All of ye'.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-09-2003, 04:07 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
Karsh I thought you were away for awhile or...

Karsh I thought you were away for awhile or something, you've been like MIA on Archaic O_o

And what in the HELL Is this fight even about?
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
*Scratches the back of his head* This sig...

*Scratches the back of his head*

This sig isn't what I wanted it to be >.o

It's too cluttered.. When I redo it I'll sketch it first this time (First time I've had to sketch something first in...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2003, 06:27 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
"Be right there Joe, I just need to finish using...

"Be right there Joe, I just need to finish using my "Ice sword fill texture that fits any shape I ever use" Fill on this sword I'm making!"


o___O...

Fills and effects.. Pssh
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2003, 05:12 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
You can ask Donald =P It was probably even...

You can ask Donald =P

It was probably even less time then that, by the time he sent it back with an "Added crystal" I had it finished O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,529
Posted By Drakmith
Or zees! (16 minute job, sorry.. Rushed it) ...

Or zees!

(16 minute job, sorry.. Rushed it)

And aye, that just looks like a recolour of the Blood Sabre
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2003, 07:18 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
Oh that was just uncalled for and unbelievably...

Oh that was just uncalled for and unbelievably immature =/

If we're going into senseless "attacks" like this let me start by saying the Hand on the guy in your signature is totally without detail...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
You hate the style I use for them yet you ask me...

You hate the style I use for them yet you ask me for favours on said topic?
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
Oh, and before I go...

Oh, and before I go...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
And this right after I spent a half hour making...

And this right after I spent a half hour making that hair for you?

You know what... Never ask me for a favour again, ever =/

PS: I never lost that Signature, I said I did because I knew you'd...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
There's a definable difference between a fetish...

There's a definable difference between a fetish and an obsession >.o

I'll thank you to look the differences up
Forum: Graphic Design 10-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
Please... My work on Providence was anything but...

Please... My work on Providence was anything but "Leet"

I didn't even know what an RC was then >.o

And actually Butz' legs were supposed to seem abnormally long, I was basing on those Anime's...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
Can you imagine how scary Graal was for me until...

Can you imagine how scary Graal was for me until someone told me they thought I was a female?

I was hit on by guys all the time on UN..

I'd sit there screaming to the skies, "WHY DO YOU PUNISH...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-03-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
I've visited all 50 states and I can't say I've...

I've visited all 50 states and I can't say I've met one o_o;

My mistake lol
Forum: Graphic Design 10-03-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
Yea and your Avatar is missing his nose >.o ...

Yea and your Avatar is missing his nose >.o

1. The legs were done seperately, I C&P'd the body onto the legs once I finished them,

2. I thought Butz was a female?

3. It was supposed to be a...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,457
Posted By Drakmith
Talking Butz!

I was bored... I knew I had to draw something but I didn't know what x.x

Then I just saw Butz' Avatar and Signature in a forum thread and thought it'd been awhile (Years O.o) Since I even...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2003, 02:37 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,597
Posted By Drakmith
You forgot Sephiroth. There are so many...

You forgot Sephiroth.

There are so many hoardes of people running around as Sephiroth it's near the point of being uncountable. O-o
Forum: Graphic Design 10-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,597
Posted By Drakmith
The problem isn't the arms and fingers! ...

The problem isn't the arms and fingers!

Aside from the funky doo they barely resemble one another x.x
Forum: Graphic Design 10-01-2003, 02:46 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,357
Posted By Drakmith
Even if it is spam I think it's hilarious XP

Even if it is spam

I think it's hilarious XP
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2003, 04:48 PM
Replies: 198
Poll: Knightress!
Views: 15,091
Posted By Drakmith
Unless you're the Tyhm back from Providence...

Unless you're the Tyhm back from Providence (Like... 2 years ago)

I worked as a LAT for that server... It never went anywhere, and I was a horrible LAT then.. And I had no idea how GFX were even...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,298
Posted By Drakmith
Uhh... Uhhmmmm... Your sig looks like...

Uhh... Uhhmmmm...

Your sig looks like Charley Brown!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2003, 01:53 PM
Replies: 198
Poll: Knightress!
Views: 15,091
Posted By Drakmith
Oh wow that was muture.. ----------- I...

Oh wow that was muture..

-----------

I had an idea though, I wanna start a big GFX, (1280x960.. Like a Background I guess) based around that thread.. It can be like a big room with everyone...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-30-2003, 06:03 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,298
Posted By Drakmith
Sorry... I just had to XD

Sorry...

I just had to XD
Showing results 51 to 75 of 177

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.