Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-30-2002, 01:28 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,651
Posted By BARGAD
Ho ho... long thread! First off I have been...

Ho ho... long thread!

First off I have been to a surgery today and now I am shaking with my hands very much so I will most likly not type properly! Sorry :(

And then O.o!

Menion is a friend...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,651
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Dark Warlock going crazy on UN.

Yes I am or was the co-owner of UnholyNation and can confirm that this happened :)

Menion Leah is IP banned and Dark Warlock changed his password for the account and also banned the emergency...
Forum: Level Design 04-28-2002, 05:25 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,115
Posted By BARGAD
Do not only use prefedinied trees. Check the...

Do not only use prefedinied trees. Check the tiles section and at the far left middle or something is some tree tiles which you shall use.

Horrible explanation, if you don't understand I try and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 03:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,908
Posted By BARGAD
Hmm... also I would not suggest to have a big...

Hmm... also I would not suggest to have a big system thing with its own graphics for hearts and such, because that usually lags down slower players (Like myself :P) and don't have rain scripts and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 02:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,908
Posted By BARGAD
Yes that is true. Bravo was quite a good...

Yes that is true.

Bravo was quite a good server with a good community of people, a good place where you could PK people, a good structure of the server so you knew where everything was placed even...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:33 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 8: Ok the finishing touch. Here I...

Tutorial 8:
Ok the finishing touch. Here I added more different grass tiles, a couple of small stones, some different mushroom tiles, a couple of cut down bush tiles and some of the destroyed sign...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:33 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 7: Here is the first layer of grass...

Tutorial 7:
Here is the first layer of grass detail. Here I added bushes, some swamp tiles, stones, fences,
a couple of flowers and the weed tiles.
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:32 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 6: Here mainly water has been fixed. I...

Tutorial 6:
Here mainly water has been fixed. I have added a couple of water holes in the level and also
detailed the water with some more tiles. Added waves for the normal water.
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 5: Here is another quite boring part...

Tutorial 5:
Here is another quite boring part of the level. I added more different sand tiles. And also
I fixed up the water with normal water and deep water.
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 4: Here I added a basic usage of tiles...

Tutorial 4:
Here I added a basic usage of tiles for the pathways and stuff. Also at the top left of the
level I added some desert tiles.
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Forgot to attach tutorial 2... argh...!

Forgot to attach tutorial 2... argh...!
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 3: Here comes the most boring part of...

Tutorial 3:
Here comes the most boring part of the tutorial. I added the outline of the grass to sand in the
level. Keep in mind to use a varity of tiles. I also filled the level with it´s first...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial 2: In this tutorial I added a house...

Tutorial 2:
In this tutorial I added a house and a couple of trees where I saw some fit in. I used a mixed
shield for the walls of the house and two windows on the second floor. This was to make it...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 10:27 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,055
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... a new tutorial?!

Well... I decided to make yet another level making tutorial. I don't know why really but I had nothing better to do and also the old one was getting a bit old :)

I have tried to change some stuff...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 04:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,035
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... sure O.o!

Umm... sure O.o!
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 04:50 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
It is impossible to make everyone like the level,...

It is impossible to make everyone like the level, even if I now look back at it and don't think it is so good x.x!

But if you don't like it, don't use the tutorial :) And take a screenshot of...
Forum: Guild Life 04-26-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,046
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... I think this guild was first made with a...

Heh... I think this guild was first made with a p2p account but then transfered ownership to a normal account and then the transfer ownership thingy stopped to work. I asked Bhala if he could fix...
Forum: Level Design 04-25-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,035
Posted By BARGAD
Indeed...! :) Anyways make a search for...

Indeed...! :)

Anyways make a search for Level making tutorial in the search and you will most likly see a link I posted with the correct tutorial if you search a little :)
Forum: Guild Life 04-25-2002, 10:25 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,046
Posted By BARGAD
Question?!

A litte question someone maybe could help out with O.o!

If accounts which is not uppgraded will be removed by the 20th of may, what will happen to some guilds?!

Like I for example don't have my...
Forum: Level Design 04-24-2002, 07:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,911
Posted By BARGAD
Forum: Level Design 04-21-2002, 02:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,911
Posted By BARGAD
Re: New Level : Rate 1 - 10.

Good level... it looks nice ^_^

And this reminds me that I should really make another tutorial... but in word or something, but word don't accept .gif for me :(
Forum: Guild Life 04-21-2002, 12:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 891
Posted By BARGAD
Check other threads in the guild section or check...

Check other threads in the guild section or check this thread for someone with the same problem. Not a solution of how to fix it though.
...
Forum: Guild Life 04-20-2002, 10:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 891
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Re: GAHHH

Not quite sure but from other posts your misstake was to have a space in the guildname!

But I suppose this will be fixed soon :)
Forum: Level Design 04-19-2002, 07:59 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,798
Posted By BARGAD
Why would you want to have the levels anyway,...

Why would you want to have the levels anyway, unless they contain scripts or something?! You can't use them for any other server anyways I suppose!
Forum: Level Design 04-19-2002, 07:57 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,905
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... when comparing your english with other...

Heh... when comparing your english with other swedish students like myself I must say that you deserve that grade ^_^

Ah well... this is very off topic :)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.