Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-10-2003, 03:09 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,430
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post Out from the darkness..

I'm not dead! I'm just.. doing other.. "stuff"? :D
Finally got a new computer, and started college not too long ago. Have a few images to share, also! How you all been? I should post more often, I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2003, 04:52 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,290
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
If you all want to help so bad, go to unixmad and...

If you all want to help so bad, go to unixmad and talk to him "personally" instead of making threads about it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 10,689
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
<3!

<3!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-23-2003, 09:07 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 10,689
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Nupe :asleep:

Nupe :asleep:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-23-2003, 12:42 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 10,689
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
*shrugs* again, I am forgotten about. I should...

*shrugs* again, I am forgotten about. I should just like, leave for good. But uhh

Zorro - he's been around since like forever, helped me through alot, and I love him with all of my heart :P he's...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 10,090
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I guess many people have forgotten about me..

I guess many people have forgotten about me..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-10-2002, 12:44 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,271
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Graal classic FAQ. Graal classic graphic...

Graal classic FAQ.
Graal classic graphic management team,
Global assistant graphics administrator,
Global graphic administrator.

Also helped out with some old servers that are no longer online.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
*sighs* are most of us forgotten? the people who...

*sighs* are most of us forgotten? the people who actually put alot of effort and work into graal? I resigned because I have a problem with my hands, meaning I cannot draw alot anymore, also the fact...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-23-2002, 06:36 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,458
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
lmao. Dude.

lmao. Dude.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-22-2002, 08:32 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,458
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Hmm, not sure if that's the correct word. I'm not...

Hmm, not sure if that's the correct word. I'm not that much of a Star Trek fan, it's something new to me. So far though I'm really enjoying it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-22-2002, 05:43 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,458
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I do not play graal much anymore. I come online...

I do not play graal much anymore. I come online usually at 5am in the morning my time, play for an hour or less (or in most cases I log onto mIRC and chat there), then get ready for work..

I don't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2002, 11:29 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,170
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Hmmm..*idea* Check your Private Messages.

Hmmm..*idea*

Check your Private Messages.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2002, 08:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,170
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
All you need to do to install windows2000, is...

All you need to do to install windows2000, is install the CD, type in the registration code, and it'll do all the rest for you. Nothing will be deleted, and you won't have to re format or anything...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Australian ratings: G (General) PG (Parental...

Australian ratings:
G (General)
PG (Parental Guidance)
M (Mature)
M15+ (Mature suitable for people over the age of 15)
R18+ (Restricted)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2002, 02:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,170
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Operating System, windows 98. That thing runs out...

Operating System, windows 98. That thing runs out of memory if not set up correctly. I could not play graal with Windows 98, even if I was only running one program, which in this case was graal, I'd...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2002, 02:01 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
My first memory of graal was on my 13th birthday....

My first memory of graal was on my 13th birthday. My friend, Hylian, web master of Zelda Temple, decided to make me download Graal, as he wanted to throw me a birthdat party online. I accepted, so I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-06-2002, 06:28 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Re: Kevin Is A Fake

Don't mock MS Paint. It is capable of alot, if you put time and effort into your work. It's a very, very, basic graphic program is all. Hell, I use it to make alot of my graal graphics.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-06-2002, 06:23 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,170
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
How many applications are you running while you...

How many applications are you running while you try to run graal?
And what operating system are you using? It may well be that your operating system keeps running out of memory.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-06-2002, 10:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,726
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
He'll have to script an NPCW to show you.

He'll have to script an NPCW to show you.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-06-2002, 10:22 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 38,169
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Butz, your art is greatly improving! I love the...

Butz, your art is greatly improving! I love the illustration you posted at the beginning of this thread. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2002, 06:00 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Uhh. Yes, Galen is. :p

Uhh. Yes, Galen is. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2002, 05:58 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,839
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
It lacks in dedicated people. Well, there are...

It lacks in dedicated people. Well, there are people out there willing to do a good job -- half the time they are un-recognised.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 09:20 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Zorro played scince Zelda Online, I beleive his...

Zorro played scince Zelda Online, I beleive his nick name was either "Q-Let" or..um, I forgot the other. Must ask him. X.x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Where's mah name, dude? :rolleyes: (By the face...

Where's mah name, dude? :rolleyes: (By the face there, you know I'm joking. Heh.)
I wouldn't say I'm like a super oldbie -- because I'm not. But I have known about graal (Zelda Online) for some time...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,909
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
No, goes like this: MLM Me (for like, two...

No, goes like this:
MLM
Me (for like, two days, then gave it back to Linky poos and he passed it onto Lycia...)
MLM
Lycia
etc...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.