Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:56 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,090
Posted By Lyndzey8000
FAQ should merge with Police ET should merge...

FAQ should merge with Police
ET should merge with ST
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:53 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,488
Posted By Lyndzey8000
NO LYNDZEY VS JINN "Who will get fired...

NO
LYNDZEY VS JINN
"Who will get fired first?"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:51 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,090
Posted By Lyndzey8000
No no no no no, I already fired you and Superman

No no no no no, I already fired you and Superman
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:46 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,090
Posted By Lyndzey8000
No because you cant fire anyone because I fired...

No because you cant fire anyone because I fired you before you fired me so you are fired so you cant fire me
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:34 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,933
Posted By Lyndzey8000
She PMed me and I said I wouldn't worship her so...

She PMed me and I said I wouldn't worship her so she made a sad face to me too
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:28 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,488
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't PM Stefan that much, I don't get why...

I don't PM Stefan that much, I don't get why people say Hi to him when he won't answer.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,090
Posted By Lyndzey8000
D. All of the Above Although I am Police, like...

D. All of the Above
Although I am Police, like Iracious said, all of them
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,488
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I think that the 4 original kingdoms should...

I think that the 4 original kingdoms should remain, and then we could get 2 more kingdoms, and thats it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,488
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Once he gave me a :-) on something bad. I was...

Once he gave me a :-) on something bad. I was like "Stefan there are too many staff positions" and he said :-). I think he loses track of PMs
Forum: Tech Support 08-08-2001, 09:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,275
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Direct X Error

For some reason, my sister messed up my Graal and now I can't get on. Whenever I try and login to a server I get an error which is something like "Unsupported Direct X or hard drive". I disabled...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-07-2001, 03:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 602
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I was one of the first. I remember when I first...

I was one of the first. I remember when I first got on the first day the few other people were JoMomma, Ice Pick, Ange, Stefan, Chronos, and NightLord...and Nightlord would scatter gralats around....
Forum: Future Improvements 08-04-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,170
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember when 2001 first came out I could keep...

I remember when 2001 first came out I could keep mass messages on. And then, somehow, I start getting polls in masses and stuff...=(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 09:28 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,378
Posted By Lyndzey8000
ET FAQ ET Auctioneer Level Maker I...

ET
FAQ
ET
Auctioneer
Level Maker

I have been them all...but I am not going near ET or FAQ again.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 03:53 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,554
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I would like to be in it, but this time I dont...

I would like to be in it, but this time I dont want to be an evil police that fights the Samurain Farmers when I was a Samurain Farmer at that point...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,471
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Me too...I hate my Lyndzey8000 account

Me too...I hate my Lyndzey8000 account
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2001, 10:14 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,525
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yes Superman is tied up behind me. I am also...

Yes Superman is tied up behind me. I am also leaving now...by tomorrow I will fire Stefan so no one can fire me!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2001, 10:10 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,525
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Aha! I just fired everyone except Stefan. So no...

Aha! I just fired everyone except Stefan. So no one can fire me except Stefan!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2001, 10:05 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,525
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Wait no you cant fire me because I already fired...

Wait no you cant fire me because I already fired you when I fired Agent J so you have no power to fire me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2001, 09:58 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,525
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Agent J...I hate to do this but, YOU'RE FIRED...

Agent J...I hate to do this but, YOU'RE FIRED from the FBI.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2001, 09:34 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,525
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: Must read *Admins*

I agree...its a computer game
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2001, 09:29 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,525
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ok I just read this post. Who cares if he wears...

Ok I just read this post. Who cares if he wears newbie cloths? Hippie used to run around and PK and was naked with head0.gif, who cares? AcidIce has hosted a lot of events, and is on a lot when he...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 10:36 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,969
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Same with me...before 2001 I would just sit in...

Same with me...before 2001 I would just sit in Zol's Pub with Agent J and Maduin and MadBrad, and then when 2001 came out I started playing more and got addicted. But when you become an admin its...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-01-2001, 09:32 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,653
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yes I remember those days when there was no...

Yes I remember those days when there was no staff...except me, I was the only FAQ, in other words staff, on the server, and I was un needed. But then someone, I heard it was not Stefan, made all...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 08:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,472
Posted By Lyndzey8000
He's also saying that he thinks if he made that...

He's also saying that he thinks if he made that topic it would be shut down just because he's IcePick and since Fai made it it wouldn't be shut down because he's not IcePick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2001, 10:11 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,222
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: Hmm

yes =(
Showing results 51 to 75 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.