Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: deedle
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-02-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,415
Posted By deedle
GexGecko, You did not made those, you copied them...

GexGecko, You did not made those, you copied them from a site. I saw them before, IDIOT! Make your own Sig! Not copy from site.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-02-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,415
Posted By deedle
Bye!

Bye!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-02-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,196
Posted By deedle
I am pretty sure that TrueHeaT and Antago are not...

I am pretty sure that TrueHeaT and Antago are not the same person.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2001, 03:03 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,207
Posted By deedle
Dino Valley so ***, it should be deleted, I can't...

Dino Valley so ***, it should be deleted, I can't believe the guild (Yoshi Tribe)'s server made it. Er.......We need Better Server!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 10:47 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,207
Posted By deedle
Is there any new server's coming on today? I...

Is there any new server's coming on today? I heard G3K was. Any other server?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 10:46 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,864
Posted By deedle
He got mad at me , and I was sitting on the...

He got mad at me , and I was sitting on the couch, and my hand over the railing or whatever you all it, then he walk by all piss off, and snap it!!! and now my finger look f**ed up!!
I'l take a snap...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 10:43 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,864
Posted By deedle
I only had surgery once, That when my brother...

I only had surgery once, That when my brother snap my finger in two PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had two metal pins holding them together for about 2 month. = /
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 08:18 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,526
Posted By deedle
The only person I know that can make flash is...

The only person I know that can make flash is Zoasam., he good.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2001, 01:04 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,845
Posted By deedle
I am not Huggles, Brady is. I have only 1 account.

I am not Huggles, Brady is. I have only 1 account.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2001, 01:03 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,845
Posted By deedle
Wait! Head 365 better, Not 465.

Wait! Head 365 better, Not 465.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2001, 01:02 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,845
Posted By deedle
I like Final Fantasy 7, Head 465.gif, Color Blue...

I like Final Fantasy 7, Head 465.gif, Color Blue and Black, Bomy Draktha 3. Anything else?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2001, 12:54 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,845
Posted By deedle
Can someone make a kick ass sig?

Can someone make a kick ass sig?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 2,741
Posted By deedle
I rate it 1, And Brady the only that knows why....

I rate it 1, And Brady the only that knows why. And don't ask him why.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 12:42 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,041
Posted By deedle
Why did Huggles post this? it not even official...

Why did Huggles post this? it not even official Who is Huggles Anyway?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2001, 12:40 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 15,197
Posted By deedle
Argh, Now I just read the post....I should of...

Argh, Now I just read the post....I should of Voted Vermain!! NO!!!! Can you cancel vote?!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2001, 12:39 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 15,197
Posted By deedle
I voted TrueHeaT! TrueHeaT all the way!!

I voted TrueHeaT! TrueHeaT all the way!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 08:09 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,593
Posted By deedle
I do pay the winners, Sometime I pay them a day...

I do pay the winners, Sometime I pay them a day late or maybe a week, but I do pay them, I said the survivor I was hosting wasn't for money and you weren't listen, you weren't listen in the CTF event...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 01:58 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,075
Posted By deedle
No wonder it toke him so damn long when I had 10...

No wonder it toke him so damn long when I had 10 supporters two week ago to make my guild...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 12:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,333
Posted By deedle
Sorry, there are some typos, I was just typing...

Sorry, there are some typos, I was just typing fast, sorry about that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 12:41 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,333
Posted By deedle
according to omni-m00gle, he an idiot, I was...

according to omni-m00gle, he an idiot, I was holding a Event, and funnylink told him to come, then he chnage his mind, so i told him to leave cuz funnylink didnt' want him on his team, and he...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 11:37 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,538
Posted By deedle
What did he do!?

What did he do!?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 11:22 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,272
Posted By deedle
I found that out when I was on Paradox when I had...

I found that out when I was on Paradox when I had my level 3 RC. it was a L not a I i was like, Hi Ibonic, How can i help you?lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 11:11 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,272
Posted By deedle
he left graal becuase he got bored of it, But...

he left graal becuase he got bored of it, But however there is a guy that has the account lbonic with a (L) he think he Ibonic, what a loser.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,450
Posted By deedle
How much are they? Where do you buy them at? I...

How much are they? Where do you buy them at? I dont' usally see them anywhere.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:58 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,142
Posted By deedle
Yes Valder, I have seen you host Event before,...

Yes Valder, I have seen you host Event before, you would make a great one if you got all the supporters
Showing results 51 to 75 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.