Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lionel-Jonson
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2002, 10:45 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,329
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
lol ye lol i remmber him lol i IMed him and lol...

lol ye lol i remmber him lol i IMed him and lol he said 'hi' llol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Replies: 107
Views: 7,207
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Possibly the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Possibly the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2002, 02:46 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 7,414
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Hail!

Hail!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-31-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,603
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Planting forests are fun ;[ Until those arse...

Planting forests are fun ;[ Until those arse crackes come and chop em down or whine.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2002, 04:04 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,407
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
no :(:!(:!(:(!

no :(:!(:!(:(!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2002, 08:39 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,432
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
That would be dumb ;/

That would be dumb ;/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2002, 01:25 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,407
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Hello my future girlfriend.

Hello my future girlfriend.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-25-2002, 02:16 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,113
Posted By Lionel-Jonson


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2002, 11:06 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,847
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
That's where you've been sneaking off too....:eek:

That's where you've been sneaking off too....:eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2002, 08:47 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,880
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
I really hate you tree chopping bastards. In the...

I really hate you tree chopping bastards. In the FIRST preview of 2002, Hiryuu (God bless him) and I made a grove of trees and some asscracks kept choppin em ;/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 01:16 PM
Replies: 14
Poll: G2k2
Views: 1,005
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Another 7 months, and they'll have to make a...

Another 7 months, and they'll have to make a whole new one.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,271
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Progeny.

Progeny.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,536
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
I think you should be deleted.

I think you should be deleted.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 06:33 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,490
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
You're probably a great guy, but you should leave...

You're probably a great guy, but you should leave this place before it is too late to leave :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-14-2002, 07:37 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 8,401
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
heh, well they do if you want Kai to release the...

heh, well they do if you want Kai to release the head to the public again.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-14-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,643
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Myself!. I was the first person to post there...

Myself!. I was the first person to post there ;)! Also, it's been a while since I've told anyone to die or of that sort...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-13-2002, 12:03 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 8,401
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
1) how many alias, accounts or handles have you...

1) how many alias, accounts or handles have you went through during your experiences with Graal?

Aliases - 6
Accounts - 2

2) if you could change one thing about Graal, what would it be? ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2002, 07:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 859
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
You're the man now dog...

You're the man now dog...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 11:42 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 812
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Cregory, what is your new SN? :[

Cregory, what is your new SN? :[
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 11:31 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,234
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
http://www.dustari.org/icehawk/youlose2.gif

http://www.dustari.org/icehawk/youlose2.gif
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 11:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,863
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
I can host.

I can host.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 11:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,234
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
TALK NORMALYE

TALK NORMALYE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 07:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,838
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Re: Good idea

They already do that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 06:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,659
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Idiot sense...tingling.

Idiot sense...tingling.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 06:25 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,270
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
I think AP is Alignment Points...

I think AP is Alignment Points...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.