Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 80
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Death_Sythe
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2001, 07:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 829
Posted By Death_Sythe
Stefan a cool idea for a better RC!!!!

Stefna when you start makking the new RC could you add this feature. If you are chatting on RC with the other RC's can you make it so your Nickname shows up not your accoujnt name, and same with the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2001, 09:02 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,172
Posted By Death_Sythe
thanks...

ok thanks alot..I found it out, I have level 3 jsut with alot of options cause I worked there sense the server went up and 3 months before.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2001, 07:20 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,172
Posted By Death_Sythe
ok listen

level 4 can edit the rights, as long as the owner gave them the rights to edit it! And how to do you do the openban thing?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2001, 03:31 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,172
Posted By Death_Sythe
it doesnt...

well it dont say veiw account list in my righs, but everything else but 3 selections are selected
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2001, 03:24 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,172
Posted By Death_Sythe
RC Bugs

Stefan... I am the GP captain on sanstrata, and alot of other people are wondering why cant we veiw the account list? Because if I ban someone I wont be able to unban him when his ban time is up!...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 04:50 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,238
Posted By Death_Sythe
LoL nothing of the such!

like say this is a job, you talk to the big boss guy and he gives u a glass cutter, it takes 15 seconds to cut the glass, but I also think I should make it longer like 25 and u then have 5 seconds to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 04:36 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,238
Posted By Death_Sythe
New Money Making Idea for Graal 2001!

I have been thinking about some cool things Stewfan could make for G2k1, so I thought
about something like a job, to say a Thief, ok there is a house and that is your gang leader,
he tells you to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2001, 04:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,025
Posted By Death_Sythe
New Money Making Idea for Graal 2001!

I have been thinking about some cool things Stewfan could make for G2k1, so I thought
about something like a job, to say a Thief, ok there is a house and that is your gang leader,
he tells you to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2001, 07:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,171
Posted By Death_Sythe
TrueHeat you are....

Ok now TrueHeat you a re a lier, I started this project in august of 1999 as my own little offline server, and even Stefan said that my scriptng was GREAT, but mylevels needed landscaping so that is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2001, 02:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,171
Posted By Death_Sythe
Stefan Please Read-I was told...

Today I got a email aying that my server Manatra2001 was accepted all I had to do was get rid of some ganis for it to go up Non P2P, is this true Stefan???
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 667
Posted By Death_Sythe
found a major bug in 2.05

Ok Stefan, you know how you made it so it shows the name of the server on the title bar, well when ever you switch servers it just says Offline then, it only says the name of the server you are on if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2001, 02:56 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,671
Posted By Death_Sythe
nope..

mine is 122, and the Under Ground Lake Map is bigger then 64k and that auto downloaded for me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2001, 02:54 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,988
Posted By Death_Sythe
A Present from me to all of you!

Ok now sense I have no use for these scripts I will give them toi you! Interducing some of the best scriting I ever did, but youmust make your own Gifs I will not give you the ones I made!
Rain...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2001, 02:36 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,773
Posted By Death_Sythe
Graal's Becoming

Ok we got to get 1 thing straight graal has been around for along time, say around 5 or 6 years, but ZO , Zelda Online was what started it all, about in the 1990 this game came out, but then it was...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2001, 02:31 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,671
Posted By Death_Sythe
map answer and 1 question

Ok now the way hte guy who had questionsd earlier was right, you can use PNG and GIFs, but sueing PNG's make it harder, it must not be True Color but it can be any of the other kinds below True...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 07:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,005
Posted By Death_Sythe
well...

I think their is a way to change the starting level, cause I could change the game name and stuff, and what your Playerlist is called, and if you wanted to change the Staff in the Playerlist to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,005
Posted By Death_Sythe
can u change this.......

I was wondering if their was a way to change what level it goes to when you first start up Graal in training mode? If you can help just post here.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2001, 02:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,896
Posted By Death_Sythe
Sanstrata

I am the GP Senior Captain on Sanstrata and I have level 3 and it wqorks just fine, I think it is just Dino and Bravo...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 08:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,635
Posted By Death_Sythe
they already did talk with them

They did talk with them and as long as they change their tielset everything will be ok..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,031
Posted By Death_Sythe
oh ya Trueheat

do you happen to be Chris Cronchey? Going to Plesant Valley Middle School? If so PM me...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2001, 08:37 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,031
Posted By Death_Sythe
hey Kyle

that wasnt towards you,it was towards NeoKnights, he thinks he can just "make fun off" everyones hard work. And Kyle mayby u can script better then me, but I dont mind. All that really matters is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2001, 07:49 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,031
Posted By Death_Sythe
stupid people....

Ok now one thing I have to tell you all, my staff arnt "NEWBIES" as you qouted earlier, most of them came from the late beta testing of ZO! So my staff arnt "NEWBIES" you may be, but we arnt! And my...
Forum: Level Design 08-03-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,813
Posted By Death_Sythe
map problems

If you guys can make a map, but cant get it to work, send it to [email protected] and I can get it to work cause True Color doesnt work in any of the versions.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2001, 07:29 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,031
Posted By Death_Sythe
well...

when I begin to make Manatra I figured it would be up in the year 2001 and that was in 1999, so mthat is why I have the 2001 after the name. So that is all.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-03-2001, 03:49 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,716
Posted By Death_Sythe
never understanded that command

I never really understanded that script, never understood the fucntion command that well either...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.