Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Showing results 51 to 65 of 65
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Barbi
Forum:
Guild Life
03-15-2001, 12:22 AM
Replies:
24
Archangel, answer please!
Views:
2,891
Posted By
Barbi
Wow Arch, you posted under Lycia's account? Guess...
Wow Arch, you posted under Lycia's account? Guess you two are closer then I thought.
But okay, is she pending? I hadn't heard that she was being interviewed yet.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-15-2001, 12:07 AM
Replies:
21
account balances
Views:
2,357
Posted By
Barbi
The banks are buggy... I've lost count of how...
The banks are buggy... I've lost count of how much $ of mine it has eaten.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-15-2001, 12:03 AM
Replies:
36
hmm...
Views:
2,755
Posted By
Barbi
So you didn't actually leave? Okay, just wanted...
So you didn't actually leave? Okay, just wanted to clarify. :)
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2001, 11:57 PM
Replies:
103
Graal Classic...
Views:
7,647
Posted By
Barbi
I already did it, so you didn't have to ask...
I already did it, so you didn't have to ask again. ;)
I just love your witty replies, btw. :)
Forum:
Guild Life
03-14-2001, 11:37 PM
Replies:
24
Archangel, answer please!
Views:
2,891
Posted By
Barbi
Lycia suggested that I ask you, Arch, about her...
Lycia suggested that I ask you, Arch, about her being in SM. And since, you are the only one who can clear up this mess once and for all, I am asking.
Is Lycia currently a member of SM?
I only...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2001, 11:30 PM
Replies:
103
Graal Classic...
Views:
7,647
Posted By
Barbi
As I see that sarcasm is beyond your scope, I'll...
As I see that sarcasm is beyond your scope, I'll simplify. By your above statement, you've shown that you have no idea what loyalty really is.
And I do not find abandoning a guild (TAW) you've...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2001, 11:16 PM
Replies:
103
Graal Classic...
Views:
7,647
Posted By
Barbi
Not sure what you mean by "cut it out", but I can...
Not sure what you mean by "cut it out", but I can stop asking questions for a little while, I guess. Or I can try. I said before, I have a bit of a problem with that. lol
Doesn't matter too much...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-14-2001, 10:57 PM
Replies:
36
hmm...
Views:
2,755
Posted By
Barbi
Hmm... I thought you said you left ET? So how...
Hmm... I thought you said you left ET? So how could you have "absolute say"?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-14-2001, 10:38 PM
Replies:
68
?
Views:
16,521
Posted By
Barbi
The difference between Dante's posts and Lycia's...
The difference between Dante's posts and Lycia's is that Dante's usually show his intelligence and Lycia's usually do the opposite.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-13-2001, 10:10 PM
Replies:
103
Graal Classic...
Views:
7,647
Posted By
Barbi
You are right, you were not the only one...
You are right, you were not the only one involved. But why shouldn't I point at you too... are you somehow less responsible then them? You are the only one involved who did not get their account...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-13-2001, 07:51 PM
Replies:
58
Mmkay Avatars
Views:
4,506
Posted By
Barbi
I see an anti-ShadowFox avatar now... And a much...
I see an anti-ShadowFox avatar now... And a much better purple sig, but the pending thing is still above it.
It's just lame, Lycia, get over it. But it is good for a laugh or two, I suppose. lol
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-12-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies:
58
Mmkay Avatars
Views:
4,506
Posted By
Barbi
Yeah, but so is her sig. But she doesn't seem to...
Yeah, but so is her sig. But she doesn't seem to have a problem with lying. lol
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-11-2001, 04:45 PM
Replies:
103
Graal Classic...
Views:
7,647
Posted By
Barbi
Excuse me, but you did do at least one thing on...
Excuse me, but you did do at least one thing on Classic that is still not fixed, Lycia. When you were a GP (and therefore a representative of Graal itself), you, when the opportunity presented...
Forum:
Tech Support
03-11-2001, 03:23 PM
Replies:
54
new Version graal
Views:
5,568
Posted By
Barbi
I've adapted to it... Though when it takes a full...
I've adapted to it... Though when it takes a full minute for the hearts to appear after picking up a pot, like it sometimes does... well, there really isn't any point to trying to play on those days....
Forum:
Tech Support
03-11-2001, 02:33 PM
Replies:
54
new Version graal
Views:
5,568
Posted By
Barbi
Lag is a fact with Graal. You just have to learn...
Lag is a fact with Graal. You just have to learn to spar with it and against it. Think of it as an extra challenge. ;)
Showing results 51 to 65 of 65
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:49 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.