Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 286
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AW2_Gohan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:50 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,577
Posted By AW2_Gohan
predefinded objects show less effort in your work...

predefinded objects show less effort in your work and easily copied by other level builds take the admin house for example I try but I just cant copy it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:45 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,577
Posted By AW2_Gohan
There better than alot of levels ive seen on...

There better than alot of levels ive seen on diffrent servers besides the first one I admit I could have worked harder on the other one is really quite (SP) good....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:44 AM
Replies: 28
Poll: Stressfull
Views: 1,415
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Now is the great thread to say "Money is Truely...

Now is the great thread to say "Money is Truely the root of EVIL"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:41 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,577
Posted By AW2_Gohan
ok, Im just sick and tired of people critizing...

ok, Im just sick and tired of people critizing levels when they can bearly build small city or a spot for 2 houses!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,027
Posted By AW2_Gohan
The castle is up?

The castle is up?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:33 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,577
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Wow, I bet you cant do any better I bet your...

Wow, I bet you cant do any better I bet your first level was just grass with a house with 100s of baddys everywhere
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,577
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Well actully its my second level If you missed...

Well actully its my second level If you missed the picture of my first level here it is {Edit} Its without the new tile set but theres not that much new snow so it bearly makes a diffrence {/edit}
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 561
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I dont script much but I think you dont need one

I dont script much but I think you dont need one
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 01:29 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,577
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 12:53 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 970
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I have a Inter(r)82810E Graphic Controller I have...

I have a Inter(r)82810E Graphic Controller I have DirectX but still dont see Light effects
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 12:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 970
Posted By AW2_Gohan
How do I kow if I have a graphics Card?

How do I know if I have a Graphics Card I remember seeing I have one somewhere but I forget I cant see no Light Effects
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,964
Posted By AW2_Gohan
not the thing that cds said... lol give me about...

not the thing that cds said... lol give me about 5 more hours to put on this account then I dont mind for the idea lol (My old account has 325 hours but I cant get it updated)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:53 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,435
Posted By AW2_Gohan
AHHH!! Help Me!!!!

AHHH!! Help Me!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:50 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,964
Posted By AW2_Gohan
that reminds me when Craig got scammed and called...

that reminds me when Craig got scammed and called the scammer "Useless as a Popes Penius"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:50 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,392
Posted By AW2_Gohan
OW, I JUST GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD I THINK IT...

OW, I JUST GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD I THINK IT BLEEDING IM NOT SURE MAYBE I SHOULD GO ON GRAAL AND TELL EVERYONE EVERYONE WILL GIVE ME GRAALET FEELING SORRY FOR ME AND ILL BE RICH OH NO I FELL DIZZY...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,435
Posted By AW2_Gohan
oh youve been saying stat

oh youve been saying stat
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:28 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,435
Posted By AW2_Gohan
stats? where do I get that...

stats? where do I get that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 11:23 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,435
Posted By AW2_Gohan
http://angelfire.com/dbz/sigs/pics1.png

http://angelfire.com/dbz/sigs/pics1.png
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 10:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,392
Posted By AW2_Gohan
So your family is trapped and all you have time...

So your family is trapped and all you have time to do is post on graal? :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 10:20 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,435
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Forum: Tech Support 09-24-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 918
Posted By AW2_Gohan
The link to the map is broken

The link to the map is broken
Forum: Tech Support 09-24-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 918
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Where do I get 2.1, Where do I get the new Map,...

Where do I get 2.1, Where do I get the new Map, Where do I get the new Tileset!?!?!? (I thought 2.5 was out as it says on the website in the top right corner)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 4,777
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Dude? Whats you prob?

Dude? Whats you prob?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 4,777
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Stick a Ruber nose up your nose, Stick a can of...

Stick a Ruber nose up your nose, Stick a can of beer in your ear, stick a crazy mut up your butt...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 02:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 646
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Screen Shot Problem

When I make a screen shot how do I shrink the picture to where it only shows part of the level I just want it to show me how do i do that?

{edit} And how do you make a custom title? {/edit}
Showing results 51 to 75 of 286

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.