Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 154
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Providence_Admin2
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-24-2001, 12:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,127
Posted By Providence_Admin2
no, seeing how I can't play graal anyway. Even if...

no, seeing how I can't play graal anyway. Even if I could, I doubt it'd do any damage to my grades, seeing how it didn't when stefan's coding didn't bring down my system almost instantaneously after...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 12:12 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,055
Posted By Providence_Admin2
crono lives. he wishes to be in yet another mural.

crono lives. he wishes to be in yet another mural.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 12:35 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,431
Posted By Providence_Admin2
no.

no.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,723
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I like Alkaren's ideas. Especially him becoming...

I like Alkaren's ideas. Especially him becoming an administrator, as we would finally have our millions of PHP flaws fixed, along with the modcp.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 08:00 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,266
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Full-screen mode is even worse.

Full-screen mode is even worse.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 06:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,225
Posted By Providence_Admin2
There were image packs released on a monthly...

There were image packs released on a monthly basis before the setup files became downloadable from its own EXE.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,302
Posted By Providence_Admin2
That's lycia's site.

That's lycia's site.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 09:54 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,358
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I can almost guarantee you that by saying such...

I can almost guarantee you that by saying such things, the banhammer WILL drop.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,216
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Nevermind, then. It'll work.

Nevermind, then. It'll work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,216
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I could see them in 2.05, but 2.1 is nothing but...

I could see them in 2.05, but 2.1 is nothing but bluescreens.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:31 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,216
Posted By Providence_Admin2
if they're light effects, a good portion of us...

if they're light effects, a good portion of us can have a lot of fun with a system-crashing bluescreen or possibly a black background.

translation: this most likely will not work under current...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:28 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I can play graal, I have other systems running...

I can play graal, I have other systems running other OSes that can run graal with no trouble at all. However. I choose not to, since I see no real reason to do so and don't find pressing D constantly...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 857
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: Major Troubles with V.21

I feel very, very sorry for you. Not because you don't have access to graal, but because you are suffering from withdrawal from not being able to play it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
he may shut up, but I can still say my...

he may shut up, but I can still say my catchphrase:

your os loses.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 06:48 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Because as far as I can tell, there are very few...

Because as far as I can tell, there are very few intelligent people left in the whole world?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 06:39 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Yeah. My system: Processor: AMD Athlon...

Yeah. My system:

Processor: AMD Athlon 1.33ghz
Motherboard: FIC AD11
Video card: GeForce 2 GTS
Sound card: SBLive! MP3+ 5.1 (yes, I hate it too.)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 06:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,394
Posted By Providence_Admin2
do you do anything now on any forum anywhere...

do you do anything now on any forum anywhere besides insult everything marle says?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 03:49 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 969
Posted By Providence_Admin2
DAMMIT. VERMAIN, RESTORE FREDDYFOX. NOW.

DAMMIT. VERMAIN, RESTORE FREDDYFOX. NOW.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 03:25 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 634
Posted By Providence_Admin2
dammit, vermain, reupgrade your account. FAST.

dammit, vermain, reupgrade your account. FAST.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-18-2001, 03:23 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,991
Posted By Providence_Admin2
The SNES cartridge or the PSX disc from FF...

The SNES cartridge or the PSX disc from FF Chronicles?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:47 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,251
Posted By Providence_Admin2
or keep it a flaming wreck.

or keep it a flaming wreck.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:46 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,025
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I'm now the bugs admin?

I'm now the bugs admin?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:05 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,886
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Thank god.

Thank god.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 02:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,025
Posted By Providence_Admin2
no, graal was updated with even more poor coding...

no, graal was updated with even more poor coding than before.

and you obviously know nothing about operating systems, sir.

also, graal was causing memory leaks, and not winxp.
The only reason...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:58 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,963
Posted By Providence_Admin2
He's been gone since June. By now, I'm sure his...

He's been gone since June. By now, I'm sure his account's expired.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 154

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.