Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 153
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: shaggy2dope
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
-No profanity to insult others or to describe the...

-No profanity to insult others or to describe the killing of anyone.
-Keep the profanity you use for other purposes to a MINIMUM
-No making harassment threads (ex. "___ Sucks, here's why!", "I...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
I swear Nai i am starting to think you are a...

I swear Nai i am starting to think you are a fruitcake. I am shirinking it in a few...and if i cant have that up ill make a different one with a hot chick on it..besides...someone looks at the polls...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 09:29 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
Like i said Ill shrink it....take the XXX off and...

Like i said Ill shrink it....take the XXX off and then everyone will be happy. Nai please stfu kthxdie....i am having a bad lagg problem on my PC......i am doing so many things at once :(
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
I see no porn i see censoredness kthxdie

I see no porn i see censoredness kthxdie
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 09:08 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
I know its to big but my site changed it for some...

I know its to big but my site changed it for some odd reason...i will make it smaller after pking is over
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 09:03 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
Anyone like my sig?

Anyone like my sig?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 08:58 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
forgive me its a little big. If they make me take...

forgive me its a little big. If they make me take it down then pm me because i wont be on the forum til tonight. and im 16,into rap/rock mix,and always porn 24/7
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,640
Posted By shaggy2dope
MY sig

this sig is censored so I shouldnt have to take it down
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 862
Posted By shaggy2dope
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2001, 03:44 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,518
Posted By shaggy2dope
marle wtf is in your action figure one of those...

marle wtf is in your action figure one of those breast enhanseement kits and one of those vag/anal dildos?
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-17-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 8,471
Posted By shaggy2dope
Yes I have one of each on reserve allready :\

Yes I have one of each on reserve allready :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 12:49 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,518
Posted By shaggy2dope
My quest before I ever quit graal is to be the...

My quest before I ever quit graal is to be the most annoying...degrading...mist hated person ever in graal...I have alot to beat

To Do List
------------
1. Owl SHimy
2.Suicidal Moose
3.Ice...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 12:46 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,518
Posted By shaggy2dope
Why did you go and say that now i have to be...

Why did you go and say that now i have to be ignorant to
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 09:07 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,509
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exactly respect is the issue here. You respect...

Exactly respect is the issue here. You respect me, I'll respect you. Pking is different I pk all even friends
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 04:27 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,509
Posted By shaggy2dope
THAT IS DISGUSTING AND ALSO AGAINST THE RULES. ...

THAT IS DISGUSTING AND ALSO AGAINST THE RULES.
-Edited by Gameo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 04:23 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,509
Posted By shaggy2dope
whatever.did i give you permission to speak to...

whatever.did i give you permission to speak to me..if not..step off
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,056
Posted By shaggy2dope
Until i get an official contract or anything i...

Until i get an official contract or anything i just clicked ok...i could have accidentally clicked ok...i might not of even clicked ok....i cam in one day and graal was on my computer..i was like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,056
Posted By shaggy2dope
Stefan

Since u never email me back or rarely pm me back..I was banned the day the server went down and i have nothing...when i get unbanned (account: shaggy2dope) I had gold hammer,gold axe,dive...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 03:59 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,509
Posted By shaggy2dope
right what ever you say buddy you keep thinkin...

right what ever you say buddy you keep thinkin that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 03:56 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,509
Posted By shaggy2dope
given a chance? game i have never been giving a...

given a chance? game i have never been giving a chance...and vermain it must suck to know everyone is getting beat by a firt grader:cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 03:52 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 5,238
Posted By shaggy2dope
Me or Jack...and dont say i would be corrput i...

Me or Jack...and dont say i would be corrput i never get to do anything on graal thats why i pk :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 05:42 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,815
Posted By shaggy2dope
Yes go Dark Lettuce..to hell. You will all parish...

Yes go Dark Lettuce..to hell. You will all parish in the flames of the eternal lotus. My return is upon us
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 03:51 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,766
Posted By shaggy2dope
I am actually agreeing with you there (keep...

I am actually agreeing with you there

(keep it up and you're going to be banned from here
-Gameo)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,766
Posted By shaggy2dope
that's disgusting -Gameo

that's disgusting

-Gameo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 03:41 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,815
Posted By shaggy2dope
Jack y0u are the man!

Jack y0u are the man!
Showing results 51 to 75 of 153

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.